Thread: I’m done
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:24 PM

I know one of the issues they've had here in 2018 is they moved to a new/bigger location in California. Even so, that really shouldn't have produced the kind of delays that are being experienced by pretty much everyone, regardless of the service level they'd paid for.

I'm paying well below published rates so my ability to bitch is somewhat limited, but taking 2-3 weeks to enter stuff into their system and then not meeting their service level deadlines kinda ruffles me a bit.

It's pretty hard to give an estimate to my customers for PSA orders because of this so I guess the good thing is that most of them don't really care when they get their stuff back as they aren't needing to flip/sell immediately.

IMHO, they are basically where Beckett was this time last year - drowning in orders without enough man-power to handle it. They also followed the same path BGS did by thinking increasing prices would slow people down. It didn't then and it won't now. They are going to have to do something here pretty quick or even the most loyal submitters are going to start re-thinking their grading strategies.

I'm in a unique position being like 10 minutes from BGS so submitting with them is a breeze for me as I can just run by and drop it off in-person and the clock starts immediately. They are cranking out everything I hand them without issue so just keep that in-mind.

Ask me about discounted BGS/BVG pricing for Net54 Members!

Last edited by ngnichols; 02-08-2018 at 08:25 PM.