View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:06 PM
Steve Spiegel

Default 1990 Topps Bush experts

I have been fascinated with the 1990 Topps George Bush card for many years and have attempted to read up on every bit of information that the internet has to provide on this card including old posts on Net54. With that said, I agree with others that the current PWCC auction is a White House Edition.

I was curious as to any expert opinions on whether people believe my 1990 Topps Bush (Beckett Glossy) is a White House Edition. I attached a picture of the card along with two zoomed in photos showing the extra lamination that can be seen over the corners of the card. I am confident that I am holding a White House Edition. As such, I would prefer to have my card graded with the White House Edition designation. When I sent the card to PSA for grading, PSA did not want to cross the card unless I could prove to them over the phone how I could be in possession of a White House edition. Instead of crossing the card, they sent me a PSA label back (see photo) and left the card in the Beckett slab.

I would like to know whether other members think that this 1990 Topps Bush is a White House Edition and if anyone has any ideas on how to get this card the proper label. I believe PSA is the only company that puts the distinction on the card that this time.

Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bush 1.jpg (74.6 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Bush 2.jpg (64.7 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Bush 3.jpg (64.8 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg Bush 4.jpg (68.6 KB, 164 views)