View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 11:02 AM
Tony Ooten

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalupacollects View Post
You can also go to PO and have them track at counter. They seem to be able to get more detail on where it may be...
Thanks Tim,
Hadn't thought of that but I may give it a shot in a few days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
Depending on the buyer's patience, 2.5-3.5 weeks is a reasonable time frame to wait . Most of the time, the misplaced package I have had end up arriving within this time span. At least twice after the mailing showed up months later, I received a note from the buyer offering to send another payment. For $30 if it has not arrived not and the buyer has no patience, I would refund.
He wasn't patient..... last thursday I sent him another message to ask if he'd mind waiting till Jan 31, then I'll send a refund if it hasn't arrived.

He didn't even respond.. went straight to eBay within an hour asking to resolve the case. Within 2 hours they had refunded his money.

Oh Well, I was perfectly willing to refund if he didn't receive the card, just wish he'd been more human..... even a response of "I think I've given enough time. Please refund. If it shows up I'll pay you back at that time" would've been okay with me.

no problem there are a lot of different personalities in the world.

Last edited by tonyo; 01-21-2019 at 11:03 AM.