View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 10:34 AM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
I hate that they took away the right for sellers to leave a negative.
We'll see. I think I have until 9 pm tonight before the 48 hours is up anyway. The buyer in question (who does have a lot of good buyer feedback) appears to deal in bulk volume, tons of items every month - so they may just naturally wait to pay everybody at once, who knows.

Agree with you I hate they took away the right for sellers to leave a negative. I didn't even know this until about a year ago, and was flabbergasted when I found out. When I first started selling on eBay there was no such thing as PayPal - some buyers were horribly slow and took nearly a month to send you a questionable looking personal check in the mail...and then you had to wait another 2 weeks for it to clear. To me that kind of thing occasionally merited a negative if your cards were tied up just waiting that long, and you could have perhaps moved them elsewhere. But it was also a different time and thankfully situations like that don't really exist anymore. 99% of my buyers pay immediately online. I guess I just didn't have that set as a requirement with PayPal this go-round.

Last edited by jchcollins; 01-30-2019 at 10:36 AM.