Thread: OT, Remembrance
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Default OT, Remembrance

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

youtube.com and search for pentagon. About the 3rd or 4th video shows SOMETHING hitting the ground a few feet short of the Pentagon and then skidding into the building, causing the explosion. Folks like Jay and the other theory conspiracists will say it's a Tomahawk missle or something but most folks believe it was an aircraft.

As for the 1/3, I always found the 80/20 concept to be pretty much in play in most aspects of the world.....

As for the current president.....not to beleaguer politics but if I'm not mistaken, he was RE-elected--even after the current conflict/War had started. We'll see just where we are after the fall elections--if they'll be a referendum on the war and Bush or what. I can only say where would we be if Gore had won the first election....oh wait, he did win the first election....or did he.....

Anyone see Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson....great movie. Everytime the president leaves the country, there's some type of earthquake overseas or some B.S.....

Sadly....although all the media coverage hit this past Monday, many will go back to the complacency we've grown accustomed to since that day, most forgetting about who hit us and where and why we were hit.