View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 10:48 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Default Time Capsule Challenge:

I 'stole' this idea from a facebook friend and am translating it to Baseball:

Today is February 2nd, 2022 or 0202022

I will select 25 cards from my favorite team, the Braves, and seal them in a marked box until:

March 3rd, 2023 or 03032033

The Challenge is for every one to pick their favorite team, pick 25 cards and seal them up for 11 years.

=============================================
I will state the rules:

In addition to picking your team, you must also pick the year...in my case, the 2021 Braves team.

You are allowed to include any cards of any player who spent time on the specific team's roster during the season you specified. For example, I can include rookie cards of Soler, Duvall, etc...in my 25 if I so choose.

You must post your list of cards for the challenge before the first pitch of the 2022 season...which, horribly...may be delayed.

============================================

There is no prize in this challenge, it's just, hopefully, an interesting way to keep track of certain teams and the values of certain players' cards over an 11 year period.

Who's up for this challenge?

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 02-02-2022 at 10:49 AM.