View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 09:57 PM

Nice 53 pack and it's in a psa holder. I prefer ungraded but I am more concerned with GAI graded packs because of some of the things we found out about GAI. The PSA graded packs are good but I hate the way they force them into the holders. Some look terrific and others look terrible. Some day.

I just retrieved all of my packs that I have for sale from storage and will be taking two to four pictures of each pack before returning them to storage tomorrow. Then I will publish a list of every pack I have for sale (ungraded) with their prices. I should be able to send you decent photos of each pack now.

I also travel a lot and can bring packs to you to look at. My travels often take me to:

-- New York and most Eastern states (where I live)

-- Chicago

-- Milwaukee

-- Florida

-- Las Vegas

One other thought: If you don't want to buy from me, maybe you want to sell to me, or consign items to me for sale at this year's National. Why tie them up in an auction for months, when I can possibly sell them for you in one week.
I am not looking for common items, and I am focusing on scarce and rare items and certainly unopened rarities.

My best wishes for a happy new year!!

Steve