View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Ben W.hitener

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post

The sugar was kind of tongue in check, but also pointing out the inconsistency of PSA. The packet of sugar I have is not all that thick and might fit in a holder. But even if it doesn't, couldn't a person remove the sugar and have it graded? PSA encourages the destruction (yeah, an over exaggeration) of match books by having all the matches removed so they can be slabbed.
Agree - I think PSA should have just slabbed the full book. I confirmed that Beckett will slab with matches and I plan on doing that with my pc items. My best condition books are still full/intact. Maybe Beckett will do the research and mark at least the 5 main variations on the flip...then PSA will eventually catch up since they will be cataloged lol

The Sports Pix Magazine premium photo;
There are two sizes of these. What is the maximum size PSA will slab? One is 8x10 which I gather they would slab. The other is listed as 8-1/2x10-1/2, but the one I have is 8x10-1/2 with no sign of trimming, which I assume would be too large?
JUMBO can slab anything up to 8.5x11 so both are fair game imo.

Lastly, "68 picture pack photo". What is this and who issued it? I hadn't heard of this photo pack before.
see link - i'm guessing he meant these?
http://keymancollectibles.com/photos...epackday66.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (77.5 KB, 359 views)