View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Administrator

Default "From CYoung to....Sayonara"....Craig Nettles (ca 1979)

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

Famous quote by Craig Nettles to Sparky Lyle when the Yankees let Lyle go.

So, I say to you all......Sayonara......

I am SIGNING-OFF from this Forum.....for now. I've gained a lot of knowledge and I would like to think I
have contributed some of my Vintage BB card expertise to this forum. If nothing else, I am sure I have
posted some thought-provoking Threads.

More importantly, are the friendships I've gained these past 2 years on here.....friends like Brian Weisner
Barry Arnold....Frank Wakefield....Scott Ingold....Scot Reader....Jim Rivera....Anthony Nex....Leon Luckey
Hal Lewis....Scott Moseley....Kevin Cummings....Peter Thomas....Mike Peich....Tim Newcomb....Trae R....
Lyle Jobes....Jeff Lichtman......last, but not least....Dan McKee....Barry Sloate....Rich Klein (the 4 of us
have been friends since the early 1980's).

Many more.....so, please forgive me if I didn't mention some of your names.

Lastly, I did not sign on to Net54 to be the subject of personal attacks by the "usual suspects"....who
think this BB card hobby just revolves around PSA, SGC, pop reports, etc....and, regard substantive BB
card discussions (to quote one of these suspects)....as "incessant T206 meander".

I will continue to be a "reader" and an occasional poster on B/S/T.

Have a great Spring and Summer....Best Wishes to all....95% of you are really great people.

T-Rex TED