View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 10:56 AM
Bill Gregory

Default Juan Soto (Nationals) or Ronald Acuna (Braves)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Man, I just did not realize you were a Brewers homer in the Yelich thread. I highly doubt there are very many GMs in baseball who would choose Hiura over Gleyber. Come on, man.

And I just did not realize you were one that would resort to ad hominem attacks when you couldn’t make a fact based argument.

When the math doesn’t work for ya, you can always go the hyperbole route, though, right.?[emoji849]

“I highly doubt there are very many GMs in baseball who would choose Hiura over Gleyber. Come on, man.”

Translation: “I’ve got nothing, because Hiura’s offensive numbers, except for a small difference in home run rate, are better across the board as a rookie than Gleyber’s in his second season.

Maybe Gleyber ends up being the better player in the long run. But in this discussion, you’re flat wrong. Sorry. I merely mentioned that it was curious nobody was discussing the 17th ranked prospect in baseball per Baseball America, who just had a lights out rookie season as an offensive second baseman. You came back with this dismissive response that nobody was better than Gleyber-as if Gleyber’s mere existence somehow precluded another player from even being mentioned-and, I simply showed your statement as being factually inaccurate.

Then you decided to act like a dbag.

I’m sorry if comparative mathematics is beyond your purview. But I’m not going to lower myself to your level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 12-23-2019 at 11:02 AM.