View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Mike

Default Consigning with Love of the Game Auctions

A few months ago I made the hard decision to let go of some of my collection. Through this board I sought out advice on different ways to get the most out of it and eventually was introduced to Al and Love of the Game. With his help I consigned for his last two auctions. Having never been through this process before I was very nervous, but Al put my worries to rest. From the first email I was SO impressed with the way he ran his business. Al is the constant professional and he is all about the customer. When I would email him with a question it would usually take an hour or so to get an answer, not days. Also, the care he took with my cards and the way they were described in the Auctions clearly shows why Love of the Game is here to stay. Finally, is the time it took to receive payment from the consignments. I have read some of your horror stories about taking months and multiple emails just to get payment. With my consignments I had a check in hand within 3-4 weeks.

If anyone is in the same situation where I was at and can't decide what to do..PLEASE contact Al Crisafulli and you won't be disappointed.