View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default November 2010 Net54baseball.com contest

November 2010 Net54baseball.com contest-

Rules- Closest to the final ending(combined) prices of the (3) cards currently on www.grandslambids.com front page, no shipping or anything else included, wins. A tie goes to the first guess that is closest, edit included. They are SGC graded T206's of Jordon, Jacklitsch and Hallman. So, you will have 1 guess and can edit your response once before the ending time of the contest, which is approx. 4 hours before the ending of the auctions.....The ending time of the contest is November 11th, at 1400 hours (2pm for non military types) EST. Any guesses or edits after that will disqualify the participant. Only the seller and I are not eligible for the contest, everyone else, that is a member in good standing, can play. I will be the final decision maker on any issues, though there has never been any before. The prize will be this E92 Nadja of Dots Miller. As many know anything but the St.Louis players are quite scarce. This one has a great front with some neat printer lines at top and that HUGE glove of his. I reserve the right to modify, edit or end this contest at any time (just in case). Again, none of that stuff has ever happened but I am just being careful. Good luck to all who play.....Remember, this is 1 total for the ending of ALL 3 cards. So, for example, if you think each will end at $100 then your guess would be $300.

www.grandslambids.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg freecard.jpg (79.7 KB, 452 views)