Thread: PWCC Auction
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:30 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
20-40% markup on EVERY card within a 3-month period??? I guess I can just quit my job, win cards on Ebay from normal/other sellers, and just consign with PWCC, sit back and collect 30%??? Sounds good!
actually you have complained they got low prices for you...cant have it both ways

something that is overlooked is when I was buying 1952 topps..and there was one or two cards I wanted with a seller and I don't use a snipe service..many times I would miss the auction..but when there were 15 or so cards with PWCC I usually made time for that auction and also bid on some other cards in that grouping...when there are 70 or so cards of the same year and grade of a set..theres a chance to get more people bidding on cards they might not have otherwise bid on ...sort of like moves that were playing when star wars was playing were being seen because so many people were at the theater they also saw some of the other movies which they probably would never of seen if they didn't see the new star wars...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-10-2016 at 04:34 AM.