View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE...How do you collect T206's: Graded or Ungraded ?...show us your cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
Hi Ted, Those ungraded cards must look great all together. So I'm figuring that you have all different card fronts for your set. What strategy do you use to choose what Subject goes into your set? There's maybe 20 percent of the cards that have 2 cards to choose from? Similar to your Sovereign set when you chose to add all 6 Super Prints with 460 Subjects and not 350 Subjects. I was just wondering if there was a pattern to choosing or is it all random and based on what is found first.

Hi Ron

Yes, the cards look great in plastic pages. I have arranged all my T206 sets in the SERIES order in which they were printed. For example, the 150 Series cards are all included in the
first eleven (15-slot) plastic pages in the binder. And, they are arranged in alphabetical order within this group. DITTO, for the 350-only Series, 350/460 Series, and 460-only Series.

Ron
I'm not quite sure of what you are asking me here...…
" So I'm figuring that you have all different card fronts for your set. What strategy do you use to choose what Subject goes into your set? "

Regarding my SOVEREIGN set, I have included both the 350 Series and 460 Series versions of the Six Super-Prints (displayed here). Furthermore, in pursuit of a master SOVEREIGN
set, all my 150/350 subjects have 150 backs; and, their 350 versions are a work in progress.

. . . .

My scans of Matty, Chance, and Evers with 350 Series backs appear to have disappeared (I will post them upon finding ithem).

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 01-03-2021 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.