View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I have tried four times to try and change what I said on the first post. I hope this works. The people on here have just torn to pieces the one person that you would trust over anyone on this site to authenticate a boxing piece. Chris is a friend but did he say John said anything about what was printed. Did he ask him if it was fact. No.
You should all look in that mirror. You smell blood and you go into a feeding frenzy. I have more respect for the people that I served time with. They treated everyone the same respect until you screwed up. I remember during the McCarthy era a great attorney saying these words
You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?Try and be men not little children in a school yard.
Enough said.
P.S. I do have dyslexia so if it sounds a little bit out of context it shows that I am not as perfect as the rest of you which has been told to me many times.
I emailed John to find out how he was doing.

Yes, I did ask him about that coward-written article/post. If John did reply to my specific question, I won't divulge here and it's none of anyone's business.. That would be between John and myself. It is up to John if he wants let the hobby public know of his opinion of PSA and JSA.

Who is anyone here to demand what John is thinking about anything!!!