View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Gr.eg Per.ry

Um, I'm new to this forum, so I've just kind of hung back and laughed at the hysterical ravings of you Frank. But now its getting really old.

You don't like it that Rob is an enthusiastic fan of graded cards, it drives you nuts that Rob is sarcastic, and now you find "offensive" the closing lines of his signature. Seriously, it makes me laugh to write this out.

The fact is, I'm not sarcastic, I like both raw and graded cards, and I don't like closing lines either. Any closing lines, they all get old if you ask me. But I'm not getting "offended" about it and hijacking threads in some sort of stupid campaign to end them. I hope I don't get on your bad list, because I'm sure I'll end up saying something stupid, wrongheaded, uncool, or sarcastic at some point too....

The fact is, we all think things are annoying to us, but you got to live with it man! That is part of what makes a forum interesting, all sorts of people with ideas that we often totally disagree with. I mean you got to stand up and denounce racism or someone attacking someone else's religion or something seriously heinous, but this isn't remotely the case here.

So please chill out!