View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 07:34 AM

It's not that I'm being lazy and just don't want to deal with it. I have a lot of money invested in this and want to get the most return possible. These large sellers get tons of volume. When I'm on eBay with my piddly 150 feedback I feel like sellers are deterred. But when they see a power seller like Probstein they feel comfort.

I personally don't follow this idea and seek out sellers with 10-20 feedback as I feel there are better deals to be had since people avoid them. I think it's worth the risk for the prices to be had.

I hope I can just move the whole thing on Net54 and don't have to deal with and eBay fees or commission. That would be ideal. So if anyone out there is looking for a master 1959 Topps set, you know where to look!

I wonder if I'd do better selling myself on eBay and breaking up the entire set and selling each card individually. It would take a ton of time, but if I can get the money back, that would be good. It would also probably help the high grade commons that get lost in the mix.