Thread: Hobby Goals
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 08:32 AM
Mike

Default Hobby Goals

Good morning,

We are at the halfway point of the year and I started thinking about goals I had wanted to accomplish at the beginning of the year and what I actually did accomplish. So, what would I like to add to my collection?

1- A 1980 Reggie Jackson Yankee Stadium Bat from Bat Day and a ticket stub from this game, which was June 1st, 1980. This was my very first game and I had traded my Willie Randolph bat for the Reggie I got. I foolishly used it over the years and lost it to time. I know it will be expensive and hard to find, but I'd like to try to re-add it to my collection.

2-A 1982 New York Yankees Pennant from Pennant Day. This was the only game I got to go with my grandmother with. She is no longer with us & I regret not going to more games with her. I have great memories of that game & would love to have the pennant to add to the memories.

3-Try and pick up at least one vintage Yankees bobblehead to add to my bobblehead collection.

4- Add more vintage Yankees cards pre 1970 to my Yankees baseball card collection.

5-Try and win at least one eBay auction for Yankee pins & pennants

6-Would like to start collecting the Heartland Yankee figurines at one point.

So, those are my goals for the rest of the year. what are yours?

Mike