View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Jim

Yes we can agree to disagree on how bad Elkins is. NO good person raises animals to kill each other in the manner of which idiot Elkins did. Sorry, it's never been ok with me. Also, maybe you don't know but Scott bought a card from me on ebay then stopped payment on it after he got the card. I still have the stopped payment check. After about 6 mos, with enough people calling him a thief, he finally reimbursed me. He said he was teaching me a lesson for BCD supposedly ripping him off. I guess that is ok too? Saying on his stupid board that I have sold drugs to children is something I really should press charges on as it is complete fabrication. It's an open and shut case and I am contemplating doing it. I am not sure what I could get though as I hear double wides don't hold good resale value. And the fact he is a deadbeat means there probably isn't enough in a bank account to really go after. I guess those lies are ok too? Really now....if ya' hang around with lunatics long enough people can get the wrong idea. But to each their own. I won't talk about it anymore but when I hear someone saying he's not so bad it sort of makes me puke. He is actually much, much worse than he is made out to be. Take care now...