View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:15 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Brady specifically and Pats generally will get every conceivable close call. You can bank on that.
Specious statement at best. I agree that the call against #95 of the Chiefs for qb interference in the fourth quarter was not a good call. However, the refs completely ignored two blatant penalties in the same quarter. The obvious pass interference against Gronkowski which was pointed out by Romo/Nance. The other one was completely missed and not mentioned by anyone: The second Brady interception that went off the hands of Edelman. After it went off of Edelman's hands he ran about 5 yards and was knocked down by a hit to the head by a Chief's player. That should have been an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty of 15 yards with it being assessed from the point of infraction. The back judge should have caught that one.

If they were giving the Pats a break they would not have called 3 penalties against Jackson? (rookie db from U/Maryland) so readily.

I am not even much of a football fan (they don't pay me). My wife likes the Pats/Brady so I casually watch and explain a lot of the game to her.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”