View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:27 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

"Steve's no dummy, though, so I'm sure these lots have been through examination and even he says that most of the money has been made "off-line" through local sales. He's a good salesman and knows what he has."

Jay I agree I don't think Steve's missing cards or getting burned. But now I'm even more confused, this is what makes me think Steve may be missing some cash. I’ve been on a tear as of late buying cards and pretty significant $ cards at that.

I missed the only really EX or so lot listed because it was up and gone in hours. Now I have been patiently waiting per Steve’s direction to hang in there if you will more to come. But from the sound of Steve’s statement above it sounds as the bulk of the bigger dollar stuff, the very stuff I would be interested in was sold offline?

Steve, will there be any significant dollar higher end lots EX+ or better lots for sale in the BST in the near future? Will there be any oddballs/obscurities or scarce cards Demmit, O’Hara in EX+ listed in the BST. Tougher backs BL, Brown Old Mill, Lenox any of these? Or has most of this been brokered offline.

Not busting your chops just would love to be able to offer coin too but it’s hard to do so not knowing what is available and when it may come, and for these reasons is why I think you may be missing out just a bit.

That’s all I’m saying.

John