View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard38 View Post
Maybe you're familiar with an old friend of mine, Dom Mele. He was an undersized WR who at one time shared the Kutztown record for TDs in a season (10 in 1991). Haven't seen him in years but have fond memories of him schooling my buddies & me in pickup football games.
I am not familiar with him. I graduated in 2004, and was actually a non-traditional student working full time while going to school.

One of the last classes I took before graduating was the fitness requirement. I was 260-270 pounds at the time, so I had nightmares of breezing through my Accounting/Finance/Statistics classes, but being unable to graduate due to the fitness requirement.

The only online course I took in my entire time at Kutztown was an online gym class that fulfilled my requirement. When I went to the course meeting the first day to learn about the requirements for the class, I learned that almost the entire class was KU football players. I did not really understand why guys in great physical shape (for the most part) took an online gym class. LOL