View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Fr@nk H.0r.v@th

Default Jesse

The first thing I would do is determine what price you would like to realize for each card. After doing this I would list a few here on the BST at prices you are comfortable with. I would also place in the ad that you have additional 34G for sale and to contact you for info on what you have available. I would counsel against selling in bulk in one or two auctions even if the cards are listed individually. The reason I say this is because many set builders and collectors are on budgets. You may be offering 50 cards that are all or mostly needs or upgrades but the potential buyers may only be able to purchase 3-4 of them at the time. In a situation like this I fear what would most likely happen is your best items get picked off for good prices and many other cards get lost in the shuffle and only achieve weak to moderate returns. Another thought would be to list many on your own but possibly send the stars and low pop cards to an auction house. Regardless, unless pressed for immediate funds I would recommend not selling in one group.

Just my two cents, good luck with whatever you decide and with the house.

Last edited by botport; 03-08-2015 at 11:52 AM.