View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
I mean what kind of shell life are we talking here at psa, 5-6 years max most likely? they're getting a steady paycheck and benefits etc...why would they need to fire sale their inventory/collection? there'll be life after psa.

...and again, i hope richard/jim will be the next authenticators after kevin et al leave. i know they don't want that, but it's relatively easy work and they deserve it. time to cash in on that cache!
There is not enough money that any company could offer me to make me an authenticator.
Too many compromises to be made, definitely not for me.
Life compromises with my time and my life which involves either way too much traveling and/or living somewhere else and the ethical compromises when certain auction houses want you to do certain things.
Good luck to Kevin, Rich and Bill but that would not be what I want.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 06-04-2017 at 10:34 AM.