NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

Default OT, Bing/Cashback Live snafu

In the past several weeks I had four CBL refunds _Fail_ to place the sizeable amt in my PayPal, "But we'll keep trying", is their canned response. I have a few other refunds due to mature and they will likely meet the same fate.

No other medium available for contact, but by several emails to Bing cust. support. I had to dig up four old transactions and fill the many blanks on their "complaint" spreadsheet. We'll see how this goes, though Im not expecting positive results any time soon from Rebecca S, my Bing Rep. Steve

Anyone else in the same fix?

Rebecca S, "We appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you have further questions, please reply to this email." Oh that's so sweet Becky and allow me to sincerely apologize for being FLIPPIN' UNDERSTANDING!

Typing Rage, sorry gang... Ref; Bing Cashback Live, aka Microsoft Cashback Live

Last edited by Ladder7; 06-26-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: syntax error and latest BING reply
Old 06-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Dave.Horn.ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladder7 View Post
In the past several weeks I had four CBL refunds Fail to place the sizeable amt in my PP, "But we'll keep trying", is the canned response. I have a few other refs due to mature and they will likely meet the same fate.

No other medium available but by email to Bing cust support. I had to dig up four old transactions and fill the many blanks on their "complaint" spreadsheet. We'll see how this goes and Im not expecting positive results any time soon from Rebecca S, my representative. Steve

Anyone else?
I don't even know what this means....
Old 06-26-2009, 03:11 PM
D.B. Cooper

Er....uh.....have you tried jiggling it?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Johnny S

I had given up on one and then a couple days ago it just appeared out of nowhere so hopefully soon they will show up.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Frank Wakefield

I Googled CBL refund and got a page about the Carolina Bear Lodge, I think that is not what's troubling Steve...

What's a CBL refund?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:17 PM

Default The had similar problems earlier this year

Back when they were doing this as part of Live.com's cashback, they had a series of simiar problems. Nice to see that Microsoft is consistant. I'm surprised someone hasn't seen this as an opportunity for a class action lawsuit by now.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

Wake, Dave Thread repaired... Im ready for a few too many after this insane, webventure.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Frank Wakefield

Ahhh, thank you Steve.

I never tried that with Microsoft. Just seemed not quite right to me. I did do KickItBack, with some success.

Wish you well with Cash Back Live.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:50 PM
mark sanders

Default steve- i had the same problem...

i suggest you file a complaint immediately with the better business bureau.
contact becky & tell her nicely that you have done so, and furthermore, if the situation is not rectified within 7 days to your satisfaction (which i can guarantee you it won't be... i waited over 30), that you are anxious to file a consumer complaint with the washington state attorney general's office.
after filing a quick & simple online form, the wa state ago will contact you.
in addition to your refunds, be sure to also request that the ago launch an immediate investigation into the seemingly fraudulent/corrupt activities associated with the microsoft cashback programs.
keep becky respectfully informed... payment shouldn't be too far behind.
good luck!
BAT ON: Old Mill, SC 350/25
BAT OFF: Cycle, Lenox, Piedmont 460/42, Uzit
& Piedmont 350

Last edited by sando69; 06-27-2009 at 02:05 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 06-27-2009, 06:48 AM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

Mark, Excellent suggestions. I jumped the gun and became a bitter pr**k after all the damn digging/cutnpasting. The Cashback dispute form is for one ebay ID only... I have several, which complicates things tenfold.

I have a sizeable amount about of fresh refunds due to mature shortly.

My advice, keep a little notebook handy. I wish I had taken notes of the dates, Item #s, transaction IDs, costs before shipping etc etc. Then again, Who would think Microsoft Corp would need the clerical expertise from an old firefighter, with barely a Boston Public ejamacashun

I appreciate the direction.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:58 AM
John €ffenheim

Default Me too...

My oldest purchase just passed 3 months, so its at least a month passed due. I also had the same problem with the refunds from last fall. I eventually rec'd those and pretty much expected the same delays with these.
Leave it to Microsoft to turn a free cash promotion into a negative.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Doug C.

I had several deposits last winter that I got the "they failed to deposit to your paypal account, but we'll keep trying" message on. I think it took about 3 days in each case, but they finally did all go through.