NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2019, 09:49 PM
Travis Wise

Default HUGE Variety of stuff for sale

Hoping to sell some of the stuff I no longer need for the focus of my collection. Below is a list of some items and I will continue to add as I can. I have cell phone images of the items and will try to get my scanner working ASAP. Some descriptions will be very vague, but I will gladly send an image thru email if interested.

Prices on most items will be OBO. Feel free to email me with an offer or a trade (ONLY n172s).

Shipping will be covered by me UNLESS the item will cost a decent amount to mail (LARGER items)

Will gladly refund money to buyer if items are deemed not authentic (autos that are not authenticated by a 3rd party already)

Feel free to email me at tlwise12@aol.com with any questions/concerns.

1. 1923-24 Thomas Gutierrez Cuban League album. Is complete and features some of the best Negro Leaguers. A way to obtain period images of HOFers without breaking the bank.

Price: $3,000 OBO

2. 1893 team photo. Image is 9x6 in a frame measuring 13x15.

Price: $125

3. Early 1900s baseball team with 4 negro players. Image 7x11 Frame 13x11.
Price: $150

4. 1884 Monitor Base Ball team letters. A group of two letters attempting to organize future games. Comes with 2 original envelopes.
Price: $150 SOLD

5. PGH Colored Collegians. Description taken from REA

AMAZING IMAGE

Price: $750 SOLD

Sold at REA
https://www.robertedwardauctions.com...ed-collegians/

6. 1931 and 1932 Mohawk Colored Giants broadside and scorecard. Broadside is glued to a paper back and is in a frame.

Price: $200

7. 1910 Oberlin college program with negro player shown.

Price: $75

8. Ben Tincup autograph. One of the earlier Native American major leaguers. Purchased from Jim Stinson. Not the easiest auto to find. Appears to be a vintage signed auto.

Price: $50

9. Dink Mothell Negro Leaguer auto. Early negro player and a very seldom seen auto. Not authenticated as of yet, but came from a substantial collection. If bought and deemed fake I will refund purchase.

Price: $ 100

10. Sam Streeter Negro League auto. Not an easy one to find and was purchased from Jim Stinson.

Price: $70

11. Ted Page/Webster McDonald dual auto. Guaranteed authentic or will refund 100% of your money.

Price: $60

12. Lot of 4 Negro League autos INCLUDING George Giles, Vic Harris, Jimmie Crutchfield, and Clint Thomas

Price: $80

13. Joseph H. Kelly auto. Early player for the Pirates, Cubs, and Braves (1914 to 1919). Not an easy auto to find.

14. Dutch Zwilling auto.

15. Fort Worth Black Cats vs Cleveland Negro Indians Negro baseball ticket

Price: $ 100 SOLD

16. Bevo Francis early basketball auto. Purchased from Jim Stinson.

Price: $20

17. Lot of 2 very early baseball CDVs.

Price: $125 SOLD

18. Frank Shellenback autograph. Not an easy auto to find.

19. Varney Anderson single player image. Tough n172 player to find. Pictured in baseball uniform. Possibly the 1889 Burlington Babies.

Price: $400

20. Ornate late 1800s baseball player image.

Price: $125

21. Jack Ryan Type 1 mounted oval photo in a Beckett holder.

22. Early scorebook that lists the negro Brooklyn Royal Giants

23. Sporting News production art of Hughie Jennings

Price: $30

24. Alex Metzler Wingler questionnaire auto

Price: $10

25. Very early Cuban Prado team photo. Rough but exceedingly hard to find early Cuban images like this

Price: $150 SOLD

26. Lot of 5 Cuban photos. Sold in LOTG.
http://loveofthegameauctions.com/Lot...entoryid=14418

Price: $150

27. Oscar Heavy Johnson negro league auto auto. EXTREMELY RARE. ONLY A FEW KNOWN. Beautiful signature. Purchased from Jim Stinson.

Price: $ 350

28. Jesse Hubbard negro league auto. Not an easy auto to find.

Price: $100

29. Bill Byrd negro auto

Price: $ 45

30. Ted Paige negro league auto

Price: $ 50

31. Oddball premium lot including: a cuban giants single player image (not sure of age), a parade sportive, a bob feller premium (not sure of catalog designation), a Jack Johnson early boxing cutout, 1898 Amateur FC team image, a butterfinger Hoyt premium, and a Police Gazette Perritt premium (rough shape).

Price: $ 100

32. 1913 baseball medal. Mayor's pennant series.

Price: $25

33. Buzz Arlett auto. Not easy to find and was purchased from Jim Stinson.

Price: $make and offer

34. Irish Giant Ned O Baldwin boxing image

Price: $20 SOLD

35. Lot of 2 1931 Japanese team autos Cliff Matos and Kenichi Matsumoto. Original images that are signed and encapsulated by SGC.

36. 1895 Mayo Murphy. BEATER

Price: $45 SOLD

37. Jose Lopez 1924 signed image. Early cuban player.

Price: $40

38. Lot of 3 random images Ted Gullic Portland Beavers single image, 1935 team image, and another early team image (unsure of year)

Price: $35

Last edited by tlwise12; 04-02-2019 at 08:58 AM.