NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-22-2014, 10:31 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Private message emails quit working? Answer -

Since our conversion to a more powerful server a few days ago there are a few kinks we are working out. One of them is emails aren't being sent when members get PMs, as they should. Other than a few small admin issues I am not aware of any other issues. IF there are other issues (other than who the moderators are ) please post about them and we will get them fixed/looked at. And one of my favorite early cdv's, circa 1869....(shown many times before but a few folks probably haven't seen it.) A help ticket has been placed with our Hosting Company.

Last edited by Leon; 11-22-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Br1@n L1ndh0lm3

Default Fair warning

Should I warn my wife that I may have to talk to her again?
She won't be pleased...

I don't have any baseball card scans on my iPad right now, so I am faking it .

Here's Doc White playing catch with a backup outfielder from Rocky Top.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.8 KB, 596 views)

Brian L
Familytoad
Ridgefield, WA

Hall of Fame collector.
Prewar Set collector.
Topps Era collector.
1971 Topps Football collector.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:17 AM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Hi Leon - I'm not receiving email notifications of threads I am subscribed to. Not sure if it's upgrade related or not.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Hi Leon - I'm not receiving email notifications of threads I am subscribed to. Not sure if it's upgrade related or not.
Any email issue most likely is the same as this PM/Email situation. It's actually any email from the board out, not just PMs, that aren't working. I think they need to reboot the server or something. I am pretty sure we will have it fixed in a day or two.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:19 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Yep. i wondering about this. I actually checked my settings to see if they had changed.
I was Pm'ing Bestdj777 and had a Pm pop-up later-on...but when i checked my emails..none of the Pm's notified me thru my email.
Glad to know i am not the only one and Leon is on top of things as usual.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:51 PM

Default Attachments

I can't get any of my scans to download here lately. Every time it "says" attachment failed to download. Can someone help, and yes I'm a little brain dead on such things.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Doug Chamberlain

I've always had off and on problems uploading scans in the past but eventually have gotten through.
It's been awhile since I've tried, and the past few days have been unsuccessful using 2 different browsers.
Keep getting "500 Internal Server Error".
Transaction thanks to: Andretti83, Beatles Guy, Bocabirdman, Brailey, Bryon Long, buckyball1, cincyredlegs, cparker94, dealme, deltufjp2, detroitbaseball, dougscats, drmondobueno, Edwolf1963, esiason14, familytoad, freakhappy, GehrigFan, grainsley, hangman62, JasonL, jschris, kamikidEFFL, KC Doughboy, LukeLyon, marslife, rainier2004, swohscs, tedzan, tinkertoeverstochance, vcuono, and more...
Old 11-27-2014, 01:17 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Pm's now coming through

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors