NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-06-2019, 08:15 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
You may want to keep reading the thread, all that has changed. When I wrote that I assumed Jesse was taking the card down.
Yeah I already read that bit. Still felt the need to give you props for explaining what you did when you did.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:20 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
What about the 17 folks who have already bid on this card plus those folks that haven't yet bid but have created snipes, many/most of whom probably did so before the disclosure was added to the bottom of PWCC's eBay listing? My guess is that most of these folks won't even be going back the reread the listing's details. At least I don't after I have once read a listing's details and decided to bid on it. IMO, at the very least, some words about there being a new disclosure should be added to the title line of the listing.
Very good points!
Old 07-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Dar.ius Hou.seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I was sent the statement via email and did not notice the placement. I will discuss further with Brent. My intention was to have prospective bidders made aware of the history that I was unaware of when purchasing this card and let them make their own decision.
The only right thing to do in my opinion is to either pull the auction or put it in the title of the auction. It needs to be clear and conspicuous and anything less such as including it in the description is not going to hold up. It's ridiculous to do anything other than those two options in my opinion. If someone buys that card and claim they didn't see the fine print (the description) then you will lose. FTC Standard and let me tell you something..it applies here. You know the card is altered and so does everyone reading this forum and Brent. Anything less is fraud in my opinion.

Last edited by dariushou; 07-06-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:25 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariushou View Post
The only right thing to do in my opinion is to either pull the auction or put it in the title of the auction. It needs to be clear and conspicuous and anything in the description is not going to hold up. It's ridiculous to do anything other than those two options in my opinion. If someone buys that card and claim they didn't see the fine print (the description) then you will lose. FTC Standard and let me tell you something..it applies here. You know the card is altered and so does everyone reading this forum and Brent. Anything less is fraud in my opinion.
This hobby has gone to hell.....it’s an absolute shame �� I’m glad I can still look back and remember all the great friends I’ve made from being in the hobby....it just seems to be getting worse by the day hour and minute

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-06-2019 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
The only right thing to do in my opinion is to either pull the auction or put it in the title of the auction. It needs to be clear and conspicuous and anything less such as including it in the description is not going to hold up. It's ridiculous to do anything other than those two options in my opinion. If someone buys that card and claim they didn't see the fine print (the description) then you will lose. FTC Standard and let me tell you something..it applies here. You know the card is altered and so does everyone reading this forum and Brent. Anything less is fraud in my opinion.
If I were even trying to do this right I would also include a picture of the card in the AUTH holder. And take out that fraudulent statement that the 2 grade is appropriate. No it isn't and you know it.

But I don't see any way to do this right. It's an altered card in a 2 holder and all the disclosure in the world isn't going to stop the buyer from reselling it without disclosure and that is a real concern.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-06-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:37 PM
Dar.ius Hou.seal

Quote:
If I were even trying to do this right I would also include a picture of the card in the AUTH holder. And take out that fraudulent statement that the 2 grade is appropriate. No it isn't and you know it.

But I don't see any way to do this right. It's an altered card in a 2 holder and all the disclosure in the world isn't going to stop the buyer from reselling it without disclosure and that is a real concern.
I agree. It really should be pulled. These altered cards need to be marked in some way (invisible ink...but geez...maybe moser and crew can erase that). I hate to say destroy such card...but what else can you do. Actually, i think i read where someone said put a hole through it -- maybe invisible ink and a hole through it. scammers probably will fill the hole and erase invisible ink though. Man this sucks...
Old 07-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
I agree. It really should be pulled. These altered cards need to be marked in some way (invisible ink...but geez...maybe moser and crew can erase that). I hate to say destroy such card...but what else can you do. Actually, i think i read where someone said put a hole through it -- maybe invisible ink and a hole through it. scammers probably will fill the hole and erase invisible ink though. Man this sucks...
I would be OK with returning it to an AUTH/Altered holder.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:43 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
And pardon the harshness

But I suggest you do some homework on t3s.

Clearly has been pressed, upper left and lower right. Looks like a pin hole filled, and two erasure marks around his name
I typed this Before blowout found it, but PSA couldnt see this?

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 07-06-2019, 08:44 PM
je.sse @rnot

Waiting on a response from Brent and I reached out to Dan as well and am waiting on his response. I will update with more information as I have it.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:46 PM
Dar.ius Hou.seal

Quote:
Unfortunately, it will just be cracked out. I'm not as tech savvy as some, but maybe some sort of application that could identify the card compared to past transactions...but then again that doesn't stop the card doctors from card doctoring cards that haven't been up for sale in recent history.

I just don't see a solution for current doctored cards unless they are destroyed...or clearly mark the card in some way. At least the card that is marked in some clear way could be scanned front and back and entered into a database so that collectors could compare the card against. I don't know. just playing the guessing game here. again, this doesn't protect the cards that are not known to be doctored...
Old 07-06-2019, 08:48 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Yes. In my personal opinion as one of the lawyers here it should be pulled. It's perpetuating a pattern of fraud at the very least. Those directly involved should file a complaint with the FTC at the very least. I'm also hoping Brent isn't as dumb as he seems by this though who knows. Could very well (hopefully) be a set up by feds to help get to the bottom of this.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Waiting on a response from Brent and I reached out to Dan as well and am waiting on his response. I will update with more information as I have it.
As we all eagerly wait, how's everyone's Saturday night otherwise?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:51 PM
James
James Kin.chen

Here is the sale when it was in an Authentic holder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobb.jpg (9.5 KB, 427 views)
Old 07-06-2019, 09:09 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateighty View Post
As we all eagerly wait, how's everyone's Saturday night otherwise?
I assume that was said in jest, but will update any way. I just got off the phone with Brent and it was mutually agreed upon that the listing will be ended and the card returned to me. I will reach out to PSA and see if Dan responds and will report the outcome.

There were a few factors in play that led to a delay in what I first mentioned would be the probable outcome after the blowout post. But I do believe that this is the best course of action at this time.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Peter Spaeth

That's good to hear. In my opinion that's definitely the right way to deal with the situation. No question it sucks as you innocently purchased the card and paid a good amount for it.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-06-2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:31 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
I assume that was said in jest, but will update any way. I just got off the phone with Brent and it was mutually agreed upon that the listing will be ended and the card returned to me. I will reach out to PSA and see if Dan responds and will report the outcome.

There were a few factors in play that led to a delay in what I first mentioned would be the probable outcome after the blowout post. But I do believe that this is the best course of action at this time.
Nope not in jest. I'm here on a Saturday night awaiting the outcome like everyone else. Why I'm not sure after Leon called me, the only vocal woman here, too thin skinned for this forum in a PM. Me and my thin skin are waiting here just like everyone else.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:33 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
That's good to hear. In my opinion that's definitely the right way to deal with the situation. No question it sucks as you innocently purchased the card and paid a good amount for it.
p

What about if he returns it to the seller? Is that a legitimate option? I may have missed some stuff, but if someone sold me something that was found to be tainted, I’d go back to the guy I bought it from.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:41 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondo View Post
p

What about if he returns it to the seller? Is that a legitimate option? I may have missed some stuff, but if someone sold me something that was found to be tainted, I’d go back to the guy I bought it from.
Absolutely. Return it.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicem View Post
Too funny, if it were any other AH other than PWCC Jesse would be leading the charge pitchfork in hand.
If it were any other auction house, they would end the auction.

Edited - just read that this auction will be ended. Good.

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 07-06-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

I'm glad the right thing was done.

Shame it took some backlash to get the owner to do the right thing.

Astonishing to think him and Brent thought it was OK to pull a stunt like that.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:22 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicem View Post
Too funny, if it were any other AH other than PWCC Jesse would be leading the charge pitchfork in hand.
You must have me confused with someone else. The only time I ever remember speaking out against an AH was when a small one posted a fake 52 Mantle so bad it made the other fakes available on Ebay for 5 bucks look good. I don't recall leading a charge against another, but I suppose it's possible I've forgotten.

As for the Cobb I don't really expect Dan to take it back after 2 years, unless he happens to be involved in or knows what happened to it. If he wants to reach out and discuss a possible resolution I'm open to that.

I plan to contact PSA on Monday and hopefully drop the card off for review when I receive it back from PWCC. As I honestly don't know if erased pencil marks are enough for the A designation or why it it was in the A holder before I got it I am curious to see what they'll say.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Dar.ius Hou.seal

Quote:
You must have me confused with someone else. The only time I ever remember speaking out against an AH was when a small one posted a fake 52 Mantle so bad it made the other fakes available on Ebay for 5 bucks look good. I don't recall leading a charge against another, but I suppose it's possible I've forgotten.

As for the Cobb I don't really expect Dan to take it back after 2 years, unless he happens to be involved in or knows what happened to it. If he wants to reach out and discuss a possible resolution I'm open to that.

I plan to contact PSA on Monday and hopefully drop the card off for review when I receive it back from PWCC. As I honestly don't know if erased pencil marks are enough for the A designation or why it it was in the A holder before I got it I am curious to see what they'll say.

What in gods name do you mean when you state "if erased pencil marks are enough for the A designation". I hope you misspoke. Do you see the eraser marks on the card? I do as does everyone else. That's flagrant alternation but still misses the point. Using an eraser to erase a previous stain/pen/pencil mark will remove the color from the card and likely more than that...as seen in your card that was altered. There's no excuse here. The card you purchased from Dan was altered. Plain and simple.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Jesse bought this card from Dan McKee.
PWCC has it now: therefore it's Fake.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Yes, good to hear and it does suck. I feel bad you're wrapped up in this. Honestly

BUT, It does go to show why you like to stick up for Brent Mastro all the time with all the 10's of 1000's of fraudulent acts he has committed...your sleeping with the fraud dog & maybe you didn't get the memo that the dog has fleas?

Hard to believe that with what you know, you would still do business with a F face like that, the king of trim. Imho, That card was probably recycled 3 times around PWCC for years before Dan got to it. Good luck with PSA too, they should stand right behind you!
Old 07-07-2019, 12:03 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
What in gods name do you mean when you state "if erased pencil marks are enough for the A designation". I hope you misspoke. Do you see the eraser marks on the card? I do as does everyone else. That's flagrant alternation but still misses the point. Using an eraser to erase a previous stain/pen/pencil mark will remove the color from the card and likely more than that...as seen in your card that was altered. There's no excuse here. The card you purchased from Dan was altered. Plain and simple.
Read PSA's definition of alteration on their website. If you read it the same way I did you'll understand my uncertainty. I'm hoping they see things the way you do and honor their guarantee.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Dar.ius Hou.seal

Quote:
Read PSA's definition of alteration on their website. If you read it the same way I did you'll understand my uncertainty. I'm hoping they see things the way you do and honor their guarantee.
I really do not understand your uncertainty. I just went to PSAs website and went to two locations:

1) https://www.psacard.com/resources/gr...andards/#cards

Scroll down and click on "No Grade Definitions"

Do you really feel that your card passes those conditions? Honestly...N-2, N-3, N-5, N-7 and AA. really? you question all of those??

2) https://www.psacard.com/resources/gr...andards/#cards

scroll down until you see "Ungradable Cards"...click on it

"PSA will not grade cards that bear evidence of trimming, re-coloring, restoration, or any other forms of tampering, or are of questionable authenticity."

That should about do it...

Please let me know where the uncertainty is and maybe i or other board members can help you out.

Last edited by dariushou; 07-07-2019 at 12:53 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:15 AM
Martin
Martin L.ee

Is there a therapist in the house who could help the obsessive behavior
My god, take a step back and don’t forget to breath, kiss your wives, hug your kids and enjoy the fact you have the income to support such a hobby.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goudey77 View Post
Is there a therapist in the house who could help the obsessive behavior
My god, take a step back and don’t forget to breath, kiss your wives, hug your kids and enjoy the fact you have the income to support such a hobby.
Agree except for your last word...Hobby.....It isn’t a hobby anymore it’s all
About MONEY....it’s very very sad has been this way for years now....it’s just gotten worse....to many people trying to make money...with less collectors...
Old 07-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Seems like the easy solution but still doesn't prevent crack out resubs. If they missed it once...
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 07-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateighty View Post
Yes. In my personal opinion as one of the lawyers here it should be pulled. It's perpetuating a pattern of fraud at the very least. Those directly involved should file a complaint with the FTC at the very least. I'm also hoping Brent isn't as dumb as he seems by this though who knows. Could very well (hopefully) be a set up by feds to help get to the bottom of this.
He's got a number of Moser cards (the guy with whom he will never do business again) in the current auction as found by BO.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 07-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
He's got a number of Moser cards (the guy with whom he will never do business again) in the current auction as found by BO.
Are you just assuming Moser is the consignor?
Old 07-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Agree except for your last word...Hobby.....It isn’t a hobby anymore it’s all
About MONEY....it’s very very sad has been this way for years now....it’s just gotten worse....to many people trying to make money...with less collectors...
Seriously, all these pitchforks about an erased pencil mark. It’s a shame no one can just enjoy the cards anymore.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:31 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
Seriously, all these pitchforks about an erased pencil mark. It’s a shame no one can just enjoy the cards anymore.
We are all simulated hoplites.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:00 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Are you just assuming Moser is the consignor?
Most of
The ones posted were won by Whitman111 which is linked to Moser.

Old 07-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Most of
The ones posted were won by Whitman111 which is linked to Moser.
If this thread has taught us one thing, Moser's cards have changed hands several times.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:06 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
If this thread has taught us one thing, Moser's cards have changed hands several times.
Not particularly, the Cobb wasn't a Moser card at all.

Almost all the others were won by whitman111 or out of an auction house before being altered. Of course they we then given a sticker and changed hands most of the time.

Old 07-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Not particularly, the Cobb wasn't a Moser card at all.

Almost all the others were won by whitman111 or out of an auction house before being altered. Of course they we then given a sticker and changed hands most of the time.
Which cards are listed with PWCC that we know were consigned by Moser?
Old 07-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Cards were also purchased by Brent, altered, and then sold.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Brian
Brian Long.ley

Quote:
Which cards are listed with PWCC that we know were consigned by Moser?
Which cards are listed with PWCC that you know weren’t consigned by Moser?

The Exceptional T206 Matty Portrait has been sold by PWCC before, and is tied to Moser, Whitman111, which all can clearly see the before and after alterations... and is for sale again with PWCC...

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showpo...39&postcount=1

I’m not sure what points you’re trying to make, besides trying to argue with people. Go buy from PWCC if you want or wherever you want... who cares? For someone who commented before about enjoying cards... maybe you should take your own advice?

Last edited by BLongley; 07-07-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Jimmy Knowle$

Quote:
And yet the amendment says the following.
In our opinion the current grade of a 'Good 2' appears completely appropriate.

A disgrace.
This is absolutely double talk. I can not even believe you would post it here.
I just sit back and learn the character of members here, by what they post and what they admit to.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:34 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplainer View Post
This is absolutely double talk. I can not even believe you would post it here.
I just sit back and learn the character of members here, by what they post and what they admit to.
He is quoting Brent in that instance. Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLongley View Post
Which cards are listed with PWCC that you know weren’t consigned by Moser?

The Exceptional T206 Matty Portrait has been sold by PWCC before, and is tied to Moser, Whitman111, which all can clearly see the before and after alterations... and is for sale again with PWCC...

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showpo...39&postcount=1

I’m not sure what points you’re trying to make, besides trying to argue with people. Go buy from PWCC if you want or wherever you want... who cares? For someone who commented before about enjoying cards... maybe you should take your own advice?
If we want to throw out accusations without evidence, I won't stand in the way of the mob.

Thousands of cards have been tied to Moser and have since been sold to unwitting buyers. Which cards that are currently listed do we know were consigned by Moser?

If the answer is none, then the focus should be on notifying PWCC (and unwitting consignors) of their cards rather than assume that PWCC and consignor knows of the alleged alterations. Right?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
The title has not changed. The amendment won't even be seen unless someone scrolls all the way to the very bottom after the pages of PWCC boilerplate. This is BS. I thought you had more integrity than this.
there you go thinking again. I knew he didn't have any integrity after singing his friend Brenty Mastro's praises to anyone who would listen for weeks. This is just the kind of guy that he is, that they both are. SCAMMERS

Jesse and Brenty sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-07-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
If we want to throw out accusations without evidence, I won't stand in the way of the mob.

Thousands of cards have been tied to Moser and have since been sold to unwitting buyers. Which cards that are currently listed do we know were consigned by Moser?

If the answer is none, then the focus should be on notifying PWCC (and unwitting consignors) of their cards rather than assume that PWCC and consignor knows of the alleged alterations. Right?
wrong, it's not only Moser. it's 10' card Doctors. Moser is the biggest idiot AT the moment. Notify PWCC LOLOLOLOLOL. What, are you a stand up comedian?

All PWCC does is spin cards in and out of plastic containers, altering in the process. That's the facts. AND he's been doing it a long time. EVERYTHING he touches should be considered suspect at this point. These are not acqusation any longer. They are FACTS. They are right in front of you, all you have to do is open one of your eyes just a peek.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-07-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarian sports cards View Post
now to answer your question. Pwcc has nothing worth bidding on, unless you want to support a corrupt company who has worked hand in glove for years with some of the wort people in the hobby. Then, have at it!
exactly.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Jimmy Knowle$

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
He is quoting Brent in that instance. Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong.
No, that is my response to what Brent wrote. Sorry.

And yeah, in the end, he asked that the item be taken down. But look at the all flack he got until finally did. Wow.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Brian
Brian Long.ley

Quote:

So Brent is supposedly reaching out to customers that bought altered cards through his auction house in the past. Here is a link https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1304350 again as I posted earlier, where Brett sold THIS EXACT t206 PSA 2.5 Matty Portrait and instead of contacting the purchaser who was duped, he now has this EXACT Moser card for sale in his CURRENT auction.

Shouldn’t Brett simply be refunding the purchaser who was duped?? Why is it selling in the auction again??

Bottom line which is the point everyone is trying to make is that PWCC can’t be trusted, Brent is a liar and a cheat... he doesn’t do anything ‘good’ for the hobby and will try and rip people off for the rest of his life...
Old 07-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
wrong, it's not only Moser. it's 10' card Doctors. Moser is the biggest idiot AT the moment. Motify PWCC LOLOLOLOLOL. What, are you a stand up comedian?

All PWCC does is spin cards in and out of plastic containers, altering in the process. That's the facts. AND he's been doing it a long time. EVERYTHING he touches should be considered suspect at this point. These are not acqusation any longer. They are FACTS. They are right in front of you, all you have to do is open one of your eyes just a peek.
Notifying PWCC did a lot of good on the Mantle that started this latest round. And on the T3 Cobb. I am sorry to say it, but this man's heart (I can't speak to the rest of the company) just does not appear to be in the right place. His instinct seems to be to do the wrong thing and when confronted to dissemble. He no longer deserves to be accorded any presumptions in his favor.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-07-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Notifying PWCC did a lot of good on the Mantle that started this latest round. And on the T3 Cobb. I am sorry to say it, but this man's heart (I can't speak to the rest of the company) just does not appear to be in the right place. His instinct seems to be to do the wrong thing and when confronted to dissemble. He no longer deserves to be accorded any presumptions in his favor.
AND neither does Jesse Asshat, your name is your destiny.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:46 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondo View Post
p

Maybe I missed another response in addition to Kat's, but what is the seller's responsibility if he sells a tainted card? Can he claim novice ignorance, just say, "It was Moser and PWCC!", and wash his hands?