NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-28-2024, 11:31 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
If I checked out tomorrow my wife knows to call Al. I have complete trust in him for his honesty, fairness and professionalism
Same here!

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos
Old 04-28-2024, 08:08 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

With Sterling I like to get my payments out as soon as I can so I can move on to the next auction. That being said, I try to get payments out 2-3 weeks after the end of the auction. If the consignment gets payments earlier I will get the checks out shortly after that.

Payments sometimes can get to be tricky and cause some hassles.

Overall in my almost 12 years their has been only a small % of non payers.

Lee
Old 04-28-2024, 09:04 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Sports Auctions View Post
With Sterling I like to get my payments out as soon as I can so I can move on to the next auction. That being said, I try to get payments out 2-3 weeks after the end of the auction. If the consignment gets payments earlier I will get the checks out shortly after that.

Payments sometimes can get to be tricky and cause some hassles.

Overall in my almost 12 years their has been only a small % of non payers.

Lee
There's a list in the hobby that is really not that difficult to parse if you are a member here. You, Al, Brian, Scott, etc.
Forgive me for calling out all the good guys but that's what comes to mind.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 04-28-2024, 09:39 PM

Default Consignor checks

At www.AllSportsAuctions.com
consignor checks go out 30 days after the auction. If the consignor needs payment sooner, and has told me early enough, I have paid as soon as one week after the auction (immediately after the buyer pays).
Sincerely,
Andy Sandler andy@allsportsauctions.com (914) 388-2940
Old 04-28-2024, 11:14 PM

Al (LOTG) is as solid as it gets.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:08 AM
Sonny Smith

To echo others - Al runs a great honest auction company at LOTG.

Consigner payout terms are typically specified in the consigner contract and would be known to any consigner before submitting a consignment.

The most common payout terms in the auction industry are 30 to 45 days after an auction -some pay quicker, some take longer. Again, payout terms are typically specified in the contract and known before a consigner agrees to the contract. And sometimes there are caveats to the terms - non-paying bidders, delayed payment from buyers, and other unforeseen "issues" could alter the payout schedule.

And sometimes clerical errors can be made in a payout as most are automated, and any errors are typically cleared up quickly once an auction house is notified of the error.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:41 AM
Seabr.en Re.eves

Something to keep in mind is card receipt by the buyer, which depending on coast, could be several days to work through the mail system and held up over weekends sometimes.