NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-03-2008, 05:04 AM
Administrator

Default An ebay thief who got caught

Posted By: Corey

Don't commit fraud and you don't have to worry about people on the internet making fun....

Old 07-03-2008, 05:14 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Dave F

Oh goodie Nancy. No jailtime? Just slap on the wrist supervision? Sounds wonderful. And obviously everyone here was wrong, your a fine upstanding citizen.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Eric

Is this a joke? I'm still having a hard time believing that this is the "true" Nancy.

"I GUESS IT'S PRETTY EASY TO SAY HURTFULL THINGS WHEN YOUR HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER."

Feel free to email me, and I can give you my number. Then I'll tell you in person how much of a scumbag you and your husband are.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Posted By: brock

I dont think its really her, i can't see how she found out about this thread? Maybe one of her jail buddy's collects bank and robbers cards and use's the non-sport side.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Richard Simon

I think Nancy should use spell check before posting.
=

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Unknown author
--
We made a promise. We swore we'd always remember.
No retreat baby, no surrender.
The Boss

Old 07-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Posted By: David Smith

What is MOST amusing to me (and also the most ironic thing) is that she is complaing that people on this board are "hiding behind their computers" and saying things she thinks they probably wouldn't say to someone's face.

HA.

What about her Husband selling FAKE Mickey Mantle cards over the Internet to people he has never met in person?? Would he try and pass these worthless repros off to somebody if he had to meet them in person??

David

Old 07-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Posted By: NANCY

I'M DONE WITH YOU THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP. I WAS NOT INVOLVED. I JUST HOPE SOMEDAY YOUR JUDGED INCORRECTLY AND THE WORLD GETS TO KNOW ABOUT IT. MY NUMBER IS 1-217-740-1737. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY FEEL FREE TO CALL ME BECAUSE I'M NOT IN PRISON YOU CAN LOOK AT THE LOCAL COURT RECORDS IF YOU LIKE. I'M IN ADAMS COUNTY, ILLINOIS. WWW.VIRTUALQUINCY.COM HAVE FUN FREEKS. SEE YA BITCHES.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Posted By: barrysloate

It's spelled "freaks."

Old 07-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Alan U

Is that her phone number or prison number?

Old 07-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Posted By: B D

When you walk down the street do people yell out
"hey you two break it up"

by the way, might you or your husband be related to any cock fighters in the boonies of Virgina by chance?

BcD

Old 07-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Red

It's spelled "britches."

Old 07-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Sorry I don't know how to shorten this link, but it looks like she plead out by paying $10K in restitution.

http://tinyurl.com/6fe2xt

-Alan

edited for Anthony's help below, thank you

Old 07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Anthony S.

Here you go, Alan.

http://tinyurl.com/6fe2xt

Old 07-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Bob Pomilla

It's spelled "white trash".

Old 07-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

I just called Nancy but didn't leave a message....it's really Nancy or at least someone saying it's her on the answering machine at that number....she sounds kind of hot too ...

Old 07-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Actually, based on the following it does appear her husband was the one constantly getting in trouble....

http://tinyurl.com/56jqax

-Alan

Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bob

I don't think you need to be calling anyone on this board a "bitch." Your husband is going to find out a new meaning of that word in prison.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: JT Burchfield

And according to the page Alan posted, she filed for a protection order against Mr. Brain Surgeon two years ago.

I wish some presidential candidate would run on this platform: The country will be better off when people like Nancy are prevented from reproducing with people like Jeremy. Government intervention is required when common sense fails.

JT

Old 07-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anthony S.

That's quite a list of Markells on that Adams County case search, Alan. Apparently, many Markells manipulate with mendacity. By the seashore.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Administrator

"SEE YA BITCHES"

See this is why I don't believe it's her.

What woman says "see ya bitches"?

I think someone's trying to pull a fast one on us. They found all the info online and posted it here.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

For the record Eric, thats exactly how my grandmother would bid farewell to all of us grandkids years ago.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Matt

Anthony - thanks for teaching me a new word!

Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Administrator

Dave......Now that's funny.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

So much for me thinking she's hot...

Female Height 62 Inches Weight 215 Pounds Eye Color Blue

Old 07-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Administrator

The "chunky" or "beefy" girls always sound cute. And if thats your style Leon thats perfectly fine. I doubt anyone would say anything in front of you anyway.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jodi Birkholm

...I don't find blue eyes so unappealing.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark McKernon

I think you mean you're as in you are, not your.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Brad Larson

As I was reading through the posts, a response from one of the accused was the last thing I expected. Makes for a juicy story, lol.
And to the accused: It's honerable that you would come here to defend your child, but I suggest also being honest with yourself and realize that, whether knowingly or not, you put your own child in danger by exposing her to a serious criminal element that could have ended very badly had your husband sold those non-existant cards to a person with a short fuse or no problem dealing with fraud outside of law enforcement.

*edited for spelling which I still probably screwed up.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Posted By: J Levine

I am surprised that a provision was not made in her case to keep her from computer usage since it was computer/mail fraud. Darn short-sighted judge.

Joshua

Old 07-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Administrator

THE CHARGE WAS THEFT OF 1O,000 OR MORE THERE WAS NO FRAUD INVOLVED IN THE CHARGE CAN'T YOU PEOPLE GET THE FACTS CORRECT.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: J Levine

Oh, sorry Nancy, you are correct. That makes it much much better. So just to set the record straight...everyone, Nancy was charged with THEFT and not FRAUD. Again, I am so sorry that I mixed up your illegal activities. I promise to be more diligent in reporting your crimes on this board in the future. If at all possible, could you contact me before you commit another crime and please let me know which one it is so I do not make this egregious error again.

Joshua (charged with neither fraud nor theft (theft was Nancy again just to be clear)

Old 07-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Its funny Nancy how you make "just theft" of $10,000 seem so insignificant. I would imagine you two twenty-something's probably don't make much more than $15,000 a peice working fast food for the entire year.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jodi Birkholm

<<THE CHARGE WAS THEFT OF 1O,000 OR MORE THERE WAS NO FRAUD INVOLVED IN THE CHARGE CAN'T YOU PEOPLE GET THE FACTS CORRECT.>>

Let's deconstruct this statement in an effort to make you a better person.

1. When attempting to type the symbol for "zero" (as in, "you are a..."), it is best to use the properly designated computer key, as opposed to the capital "O" which you apparently chose for the first zero, as in "Off to score some meth I go, tra-la-la-la-la!". This key can be fairly easily located to the NNE of the key you used in error. You will face less mockery this way.

2. Sentences that are designed to pose a question are normally concluded using a question mark. They are really neat-looking, squiggly little things that look like this:

?

The key to employ this feature can be found between the period key and the right-hand shift key. Unfortunately, this is where things can be a smidge tedious. In order to type a "?", you must use another hand to depress one of the two shift keys. I would recommend the left. Perhaps someone on "Yahoo! Answers" might be able to suggest an easier method, but I can only think of the difficult, two-step process which I have detailed. FYI, the left-hand "shift" key can be found directly above your much-loved "caps lock" key (THE ONE THAT LETS YOU DO THIS!!!).

3. Your run-on backsass is actually two or three separate sentences. Acceptable versions are as follows:

"The charge was theft of $10,000 or more. There was no fraud involved in the charge. Can't you people
get the facts correct?"

or

"The charge was theft of $10,000 or more; there was no fraud involved in the charge. Can't you people
get the facts correct?"

Semi-colons can be quite challenging sometimes. To prevent further punctuational infractions, I would politely suggest using the simpler, first option detailed above.

4. Now it's time for us to get to the heart of your problem. The solution is actually quite simple. On your computer's keyboard, please locate the key which most resembles the following illustration:

Simply mash one stubby finger upon its top surface to deactivate! In an effort to maintain proper keyboard hygiene, I would kindly suggest utilizing some sort of moist towelette to remove any leftover Little Debbie Snack Cake particulate prior to trying this out.

There! That's it! I saved you from the tedium of having to endure a challenging eighteen-month course at DeVry. I hope this has been educational for you. Best of luck to you in your future!

Pen: 1
Sword: O

Old 07-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Matt

"I would kindly suggest utilizing some sort of moist towelette to remove any leftover Little Debbie Snack Cake particulate prior to trying this out."

well done

Old 07-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Posted By: barrysloate

There's some really funny stuff in this thread. We ought to forward this to Seinfeld.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

Ha Ha Ha Ha.... It is really her number. She answered the phone and I asked for Nancy. I said are you the same Nancy that ripped people off on Ebay... She started to say yes and started yelling.. But when she answered the phone she said something along the lines of " say something, don't hang up"....So I guess other people have been calling... How funny..... I really didn't believe it was really her....

Nancy,

It is sad your daughter is going to grow up in a trailer trash family. You are a poor example of a parent. Bragging about only a slap on the wrist. You are exactly what is wrong with this Country. I hope child services takes your daughter away. Once they find out about you hitting the glass crack pipe it will be done... You are scum... .I hope your husband gets turned out in Jail.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: paulstratton

I'm all for catching crooks, but when did making fun of women and children become ok on here?

Old 07-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrator

Paul-

I don't know that anyone has made fun of their kid(s). But as far as the gal...about the time she said "See ya bitches" is about the time I'd say deer season opened.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Administrator

I second that.

Edited to add: It went down hill after the "See ya Bitches"

Old 07-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: paulstratton

Yeah, I get that part. Still don't see the need to harass a woman and wish for her child to be taken away.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Administrator

I THINK IT'S WONDERFUL YOU ACCUSE ME OF HITTING THE CRACK PIPE, EATING LITTLE DEBBIES, MY HUSBAND BEING TURNED OUT IN JAIL, THE CONSTANT WEIGHT JOKES, MY POOR GRAMMAR, PUNCUATION, SPELLING, THAT JUST HILLARIOUS STUFF. I LAUGH EACH TIME I LOOK AT THESE MESSAGES. I'M IN COLLEGE, NOT FAT, IN THE MIDDLE OF A DIVORCE, CLEAN URINE, HATE LITTLE DEBBIES, AND YES HAVE POOR GRAMMAR, PUNCUATION, AND SPELLING. I'M SURE EVEN IF YOU SAW CURRENT PHOTOS YOU'D STILL FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WAY I LOOK. MAYBE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS FAULTS. MY HUSBAND TESTIFIED THAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED ON EBAY. THERE'S NO MORE I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT. YOU WILL THINK WHAT YOU WANT. I KEEP TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ANNOY EVERYONE SOO MUCH. MY FINGERS AREN'T STUBBY. THE ONLY THINGS STUBBY IN THIS ROOM ARE PROBABLY IN YOUR PANTS. THERE I CAN START TRASHING YOU LIKE YOU DO ME. I HATE SINKING DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL, BUT SINCE YOU CAN BREATHE AT MY ALTITUDE I'LL HAVE TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Posted By: sara

Just to let you all know, that is the real Nancy, as for the guy that called Nancy tonight I was there when you called and she wasn't yelling. As for you calling her a fat bitch, you are probably the one that needs to lay off the little debbie snack cakes. She is a good person and did not have anything to do with what her husband did. I think you all need to look at how you raise your kids before you even judge someone and say there kid needs to be taken away. Nancy is a good parent and takes good care of her child. Oh let me guess half of you have never had sex before. You can bash my friend and talk **** about her. But half of you probably live in a trailer, so I wouldn't even go there if I were you. So just look at your life before you judge someone do not think we will not judge you right back.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Posted By: paul

July 3 2008, 2:50 AM was the time of Nancy's first post. Before that I see only two references to the daughter. One was "Poor Kid." -- the second was "looks like they had a daughter, what an idiot." -- the third was "I wonder if they are going to update their photos to include Paige meeting them in prison." Now I really doubt that the these posters meant anything negative about the daughter, but were rather talking about the mother and father.

So Nancy easily saw the upsurge on her pix page, and googled her own name. Well guess what is in the number 5 spot, actually ahead of the original article, yep, this thread.

So she comes on here and throws out some gems. "I GUESS CARD COLLECTORS ARE LOWER THAN INITALLY THOUGHT." is by far my favorite. I'm not exactly sure what or who 'INITALLY' is, let alone why 'INITALLY' would be thinking about card collectors in the first place.

Anyone who has ever read anything about scammers, which we as a community have had to deal with too many times before; know how the BS works. One defense is to, shift the focus away from the topic (saying bs was said about the daughter, when it wasn't), a second is to blame the victim. So back to the "I GUESS CARD COLLECTORS ARE LOWER THAN INITALLY THOUGHT." statement, well we all know that she just can't spell. She was saying that we, as a community deserve to be ripped off. Just because we were talking about the case and making fun of the two accused.

Paul

just edited.... If I would've kept reading her posts I would've caught the "YES SLAP ON THE WRIST SUPERVISION! LOL." but with all those caps, oi...

Old 07-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Administrator

I think this is getting ridicilious. Nancy, don't you think you have more serious issues at hand then worrying about (or trading insults) for that matter with folks on this board? Had I not done anything wrong as you claim I'd probably be spending a bit more time finding the best lawyer possible. Had I done something wrong, I'd be spending every bit of that time with my young child since you may be going bye-bye for a year or two.

You've come on here and made your point. Your innocent. You've just been handed a petty little slap on the wrist. Ok. Terrific. If you in fact haven't done anything wrong why wouldn't you have just come on one time, made one post stating your case as you see it and stopped after that?
Do you really think calling everyone here "bitches" or talking about living in the basement, or your little buddy Sara saying we are probably all poor is making you look any better?

I'd say you've done all you can do here and you should move on. I'm sure someone will keep up with what happens in the case of your husband and yourself and this will be updated on the board. But no need for this childish bull**** you are doing on here now with the name calling and locked caps. It just makes you look pretty ignorant.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Posted By: paul

If she is indeed your friend, you certainly are not helping her.

Making comments like "Oh let me guess half of you have never had sex before." is just the same thing that you are now accusing others of doing to Nancy.

And think about this comment of yours "But half of you probably live in a trailer, so I wouldn't even go there if I were you." for a moment. If we lived in trailers, would we spend tens of thousands of dollars on single pieces of sports cards. I wouldn't think so.

If you can still actually believe your own comment, after my little example, then there is absolutely no possible way to try to explain anything more to you and your friend. This is a large, and very serious community. We help not only with policing scams from outside the community, but also whenever problems arrive from within. One way of doing this is by talking about things that piss us off.

So if you would like this to keep going, please, the two of you should certainly keep posting. You keep posting, this will stay right on the fore front.

And Sara, as to your last statement "So just look at your life before you judge someone do not think we will not judge you right back." The thing is most people do look back at their own life; most of us don't have anything to fear from being judged.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Posted By: DMcD

What is this "having sex" of which you speak?

Old 07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Posted By: B D

she has sex with the little debbies just prior to watching cock fights!~
THAT'S GROUNDS FOR THE DIVORCE!

DAVE YOU SPELLED "PIECE","PEICE" TWO PRIOR POSTS AGO! LOL

Now please! She's a good person and besides I like little debbies myself!

BcD

Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bob

Please?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Old 07-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark

nm

Old 07-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Administrator

I have not read this entire thread, but any inappropriate remarks towards your children are inappropriate.

I do believe if your initial post had been honest and/or apologetic about what ocurred, you would not have opened yourself up to the abuse that followed. It seems pretty obvious that your husband was the main collaborator in the fraud, but it also seems obvious that you were somehow involved or aware of the dealings.

Please keep in mind that every member of this board has probably been swindled/cheated/misled during in their attempts to add cards to their collections and very few of the perps are ever taken to justice so you bore the brunt of those experiences by being combative in your original post.

-Alan

edited for spelling, I'm still there's still some problems