NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
um..................4-5 posts earlier in this thread you said it's valued in the 100k-150k range......why the drop to 75k?

inquiring minds want to know.
Because he pulled this shit out of his ass.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:53 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
LOL. Oh don't mind him. He is just here to insult, rage and argue. Takes nothing to set him off too. He is a great read.
I made a comment about what I thought the card was worth. Then I got shit on. Then I got shit on again. Then again. Then I shit back. It's called having a spine.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:55 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Because he pulled this shit out of his ass.
If by "pulled it out of his ass" you mean I'm literally the only person in this entire thread who actually pointed to some relevant data and a side-by-side comparison photo, then yes, I did.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
If by "pulled it out of his ass" you mean I'm literally the only person in this entire thread who actually pointed to some relevant data and a side-by-side comparison photo, then yes, I did.
Mhm. You cited a $59K sale and then claimed it is $100-$150K, though you didn't buy it for half or a third of it's value for some reason.

Sure sounds like pulling it completely out of your ass.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:02 AM
Chase

Quote:
I made a comment about what I thought the card was worth. Then I got shit on. Then I got shit on again. Then again. Then I shit back. It's called having a spine.
Dude you argue. You come in all charged up on any topic you post on acting like you are the only who is right and talk down to absolutely anyone who has a different pov or opinion. You are so full of yourself. Has nothing to do with having a spine. If ya had one you would not need to be so aggressive.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:08 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Dude you argue. You come in all charged up on any topic you post on acting like you are the only who is right and talk down to absolutely anyone who has a different pov or opinion. You are so full of yourself. Has nothing to do with having a spine. If ya had one you would not need to be so aggressive.
And he always tries to place bets of $1,000 or more with another poster, as he's done again, but this time while being unable to raise $50,000 in 11 days.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:08 AM
Chase

Quote:
Mhm. You cited a $59K sale and then claimed it is $100-$150K, though you didn't buy it for half or a third of it's value for some reason.

Sure sounds like pulling it completely out of your ass.
I do not know the exact value of the card but as I stated early yesterday, well before snowman posted, it is certainly worth more than what the buyer paid.

What I do know is that a horse's ass is trying to school everyone yet had 11 days to "move money around" to buy the card and could not seem to get money moved around fast enough. I call BS to the max on that one. This is 2022. If you have the money in an account and are not borrowing money, you can get access to it in far less than 11 days. Heck he could have used his 200K Auth 52T Mantle as collateral and I would have wired him 50K.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:11 AM
Chase

Quote:
And he always tries to place bets of $1,000 or more with another poster, as he's done again, but this time while being unable to raise $50,000 in 11 days.
Well Greg, do the math! If he wins 1K with each wager, before taxes, he has to win 50 bets just to get to 50K. He needs more than 11 days to do that, no?
Old 09-02-2022, 11:18 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Damn. You guys got me. I'm broke.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:25 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Ain't no shame in being broke. I've been broke, may be broke again some day. 'It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get to heaven' and all that. Money ain't virtue and it don't make a man better.

Kind of weird to always try and flex like you're rich and throw around stupid wagers every time someone disagrees with you though, right after saying you can't even raise $50K and had to retract your bid as a result (post 82, which still oddly braggadocios somehow).

If one is rich, one should keep their wealth with modesty. If one is going to be a braggart about money, then one should at least be able to say it's true in their defense. To talk big and not be able to back it up at all is the worst combination, for it is both false and poor conduct combined.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:31 AM
Pete Costanzo

Default Insane Babe Ruth card on Ebay

Guys here’s mine. It was in an SGC 2.5 holder, but the previous owner wanted it in a PSA 2 one. I think the recent eBay one is equally as nice if not nicer. The seller did well but the buyer did great! I think the red Uncle Jack’s is a 75-80k card at a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by pcoz; 09-02-2022 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

As I've said many times before, I like to gamble. If I offer a wager in any of my posts, I'm being serious. I am looking for someone to take that bet. If I lose, I pay. Nothing settles a "you're dumb", "no, you're dumb" battle of wits quite like a friendly wager. If you think I'm dumb, take my bet. If you don't like the terms or the amount, feel free to negotiate. My inbox is open.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:39 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
As I've said many times before, I like to gamble. If I offer a wager in any of my posts, I'm being serious. I am looking for someone to take that bet. If I lose, I pay. Nothing settles a "you're dumb", "no, you're dumb" battle of wits quite like a friendly wager. If you think I'm dumb, take my bet. If you don't like the terms or the amount, feel free to negotiate. My inbox is open.
You know it's not serious. As nobody here won the card (as far as we know) to turn around and flip immediatley, we cannot possibly test it and bet.

I am not a financial advisor, but if you can not raise $50,000 you should not be making $1,000 bets all the time and then asking people to raise the bet.

If you liked to gamble and wager, you would have actually put your money where your mouth is, raised the $50K, and won it instead of retracting your bid.

I don't know why you back yourself into weird places in every thread you participate with your egocentric bullshit.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Chase

Quote:
You know it's not serious. As nobody here won the card (as far as we know) to turn around and flip immediatley, we cannot possibly test it and bet.

I am not a financial advisor, but if you can not raise $50,000 you should not be making $1,000 bets all the time and then asking people to raise the bet.

If you liked to gamble and wager, you would have actually put your money where your mouth is, raised the $50K, and won it instead of retracting your bid.

I don't know why you back yourself into weird places in every thread you participate with your egocentric bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-l6tHeseDY
Old 09-02-2022, 12:18 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:

Your fascination with my finances is a bit strange. Why you would care where or how my money is stored and/or what my net worth might be is knocking on the door of creepy. But you do you brother.

Your take on the likelihood of this card being flipped in the near future is remarkably ignorant. If you'd care to place a wager on whether or not this card resurfaces at a major auction site within the next x number of months, I'm all ears for that too since you think it's such a longshot. There was zero downside and massive potential at the hammer price. Precisely the type of card that flippers are after. Also the type of card that Ruth collectors are after. I guarantee you that both types were bidding on this card. Which type won is anyone's guess.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:24 PM

Default Any Excuse To Show A Burke :

Quote:
You're an idiot (as usual). You really think cards don't go undersold many thousands of times per day on eBay and for countless cards in literally every single major online auction? Countless bidders participate in these auctions for this very reason.

This card gets listed ON EBAY raw from an "attic find" with the title "Old Babe Ruth Sports Card" and you think it just pulled top dollar? GTFO here. Care to place a side wager on that ingenious take Mr. "Republicaninmass"? How about you put your money where your mouth is. If this card gets graded a flipped, I'll bet you a grand that it sells for more than $75k. Want to place a bet captain dipshit?

Old 09-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGarcia View Post
Classic!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 09-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Your fascination with my finances is a bit strange. Why you would care where or how my money is stored and/or what my net worth might be is knocking on the door of creepy. But you do you brother.

Your take on the likelihood of this card being flipped in the near future is remarkably ignorant. If you'd care to place a wager on whether or not this card resurfaces at a major auction site within the next x number of months, I'm all ears for that too since you think it's such a longshot. There was zero downside and massive potential at the hammer price. Precisely the type of card that flippers are after. Also the type of card that Ruth collectors are after. I guarantee you that both types were bidding on this card. Which type won is anyone's guess.
You try and post money flexes constantly; nobody here brags about money like you do and always tries to use wagers to detract from their bullshit being called out. It's pretty hilarious that you accidentally let out that you clearly don't have much while trying to brag some more.

I'd be concerned you won't be able to pay up on a bet. Shouldn't you be trying to bet people at $100-$150K instead of $75K? $75K graded is within the realm of appropriate inflation over past 2 sales.

If you want to gamble, should have asked mommy and daddy for that loan and bought the card instead of your bragging bullshit.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
I am being 100% serious. I want to place an actual wager with you (or anyone else who wants my action). If you want to negotiate the terms or the wager amount, I'm all ears. If you want someone else to hold the funds in escrow while the bet plays out, we can do that too. I enjoy making predictions and I enjoy placing bets on those predictions. I do it regularly. I win some and I lose some. I keep a log. In fact, I'm gambling tonight with some friends here in a few hours, and I'll be drafting in multiple fantasy football money leagues this weekend. I gamble often.

To quote another verse from your favorite book, "a fool and his money will soon part". Clearly, you think I'm a fool. You should take my money. It's on the table.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:47 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
You try and post money flexes constantly; nobody here brags about money like you do and always tries to use wagers to detract from their bullshit being called out. It's pretty hilarious that you accidentally let out that you clearly don't have much while trying to brag some more.

I'd be concerned you won't be able to pay up on a bet. Shouldn't you be trying to bet people at $100-$150K instead of $75K? $75K graded is within the realm of appropriate inflation over past 2 sales.

If you want to gamble, should have asked mommy and daddy for that loan and bought the card instead of your bragging bullshit.
When have I ever once bragged about money? You guys are the only ones that keep taking about my finances. Mind your own business.

I offer to place bets with people when we are in a disagreement about something that will have a definitive future outcome. Saying "I'll bet you $1k that x will happen" is not a flex of one's net worth. It is a prop bet.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDocter View Post
To further expound, I posted because I wasnt sure what the heck it was and the seller didnt know either. Also, it looked a bit fishy with that box of cards and the usual story of "found in an attic".... I didnt mean to mess anyones bargain hunting up but like I said I wont do it like this again. I do respect what people have said and I agree its not fair to bidders to purposefully point out an auction where a low price might be had. But to me not knowing what it was, I thought it might be a fake or a reprint.... so in a way I was looking for feedback to benefit everyone here. But like I said.... I dont wanna be that "OUTER" guy and wont be ever again! Peace out my fellow Net54 friends! Its a beautiful war!
Not a big deal, Rocky. You didn't know.
This thread was briefly moved and moved back. I hope there is less infighting... or it could get moved permanently to the watercooler section.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:05 PM
Chase

Quote:
I am being 100% serious. I want to place an actual wager with you (or anyone else who wants my action). If you want to negotiate the terms or the wager amount, I'm all ears. If you want someone else to hold the funds in escrow while the bet plays out, we can do that too. I enjoy making predictions and I enjoy placing bets on those predictions. I do it regularly. I win some and I lose some. I keep a log. In fact, I'm gambling tonight with some friends here in a few hours, and I'll be drafting in multiple fantasy football money leagues this weekend. I gamble often.

To quote another verse from your favorite book, "a fool and his money will soon part". Clearly, you think I'm a fool. You should take my money. It's on the table.
Snowman what would the statistical probability be that 2 hours before the get together with your friends that you will cancel because you were not able to access your money in time? And do you have a model to show us?
Old 09-02-2022, 01:09 PM
Steven Sadler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoz View Post
Guys here’s mine. It was in an SGC 2.5 holder, but the previous owner wanted it in a PSA 2 one. I think the recent eBay one is equally as nice if not nicer. The seller did well but the buyer did great! I think the red Uncle Jack’s is a 75-80k card at a minimum.

Thanks for chiming in Pete. Always good to have the input of someone so knowledgeable in the Ruth market.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:10 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:

Beautiful card. $75k potential seems right to me. Even with that, the $45k on the eBay auction was about what was expected (called it in this thread). Tough to lay down even that amount on a few scans but could work out for the buyer. I’m sure the seller is happy too.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Snowman what would the statistical probability be that 2 hours before the get together with your friends that you will cancel because you were not able to access your money in time? And do you have a model to show us?
Your call @Leon
Old 09-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
When have I ever once bragged about money? You guys are the only ones that keep taking about my finances. Mind your own business.

I offer to place bets with people when we are in a disagreement about something that will have a definitive future outcome. Saying "I'll bet you $1k that x will happen" is not a flex of one's net worth. It is a prop bet.
.... There is a transcript... in the order things were said and by who.... Go read this very thread in order. You talk yourself up all the time and then try to throw down cash to somehow prove your view is right in a bet; you've done it every time we've disagreed. Every time you brag about your gambling income and betting money, as I recall from the bizarre lefty thread. You brought up amidst your bragging here that you couldn't afford the card, but then try to get multiple people to bet $1,000 or more (you asked for them to raise it). It's really weird.

I have given little view on the actual valuation of the item; just that your insults to people who didn't agree with your guesstimate (that it is "almost certainly" $100K minimum and up to $150K, not the much lower and more likely figure you want to bet on now) are just being a dick, as your valuation is based on a $59K sale of a graded 2 now being double to triple that. Which is a guess, maybe you're right, but it's not some special math formula you have, that's just a guess, while you were shitting on others for doing the same. I have no interest in betting on an auction that does not even exist with you. Your constant fixation with wagers that apparently constitute a high % of your money is bizarre. I'm not going to put down $1K or $10K for someone else to hold in escrow for months while we wait to see if an auction that does not even exist comes to be. That makes sense too nobody but a gambling addict. That is horrible money management. There is nothing to bet on here, you just always go this route when you got nothing else.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:25 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

I like most Ruth cards but I just think those cards are ugly, not as ugly as most of his strip cards, but still ugly. I would rather have a comparably valued E121 any time.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:44 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
I like most Ruth cards but I just think those cards are ugly, not as ugly as most of his strip cards, but still ugly. I would rather have a comparably valued E121 any time.
The card does not do a whole lot for me either but because it is one that is not seen as frequently as most, it has some appeal. I agree that the E121 pitching pose is far nicer looking.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Rocky Rockwell

Default Surreal Followup

I thought I recognized the other common in the box of cards that "was not included in this auction"...... and it hit me that I might have it! I found it in a box of stuff from 40 years ago with a price tag of $8 still on it! Back is skinned like it came out of a scrapbook........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1522.jpg (76.3 KB, 592 views)
Old 09-02-2022, 11:37 PM

I now have the feeling your were the seller of the Ruth card...your Ferrell also came in a box of stuff. Coincidence?

Just joking! Uncle Jacks are not readily available, so congrats on the rediscovery.

Brian

Quote:
I thought I recognized the other common in the box of cards that "was not included in this auction"...... and it hit me that I might have it! I found it in a box of stuff from 40 years ago with a price tag of $8 still on it! Back is skinned like it came out of a scrapbook........
Old 09-02-2022, 11:52 PM
Rocky Rockwell

Default conspiracy theory

Conspiracy theory.... I played dumb but actually outed my own auction!!! LOL except that my "common" is red and the one in the box is blue....
Old 09-03-2022, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Conspiracy theory.... I played dumb but actually outed my own auction!!! LOL except that my "common" is red and the one in the box is blue....
What good is a conspiracy theory without some glaring inconsistency...in certain quarters that would just prove that I nailed it, because there must be something deeper lurking underneath the facts that are just staring us in the face.

Brian (enjoy your red...cough...blue Uncle Jack card!)
Old 09-03-2022, 09:19 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:

Beautiful card Pete. Someday I will have one (years from now) in my Ruth family.

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1917-20 Felix Mendelssohn Babe Ruth
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 09-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Ed.gar Pim.entel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
Beautiful card Pete. Someday I will have one (years from now) in my Ruth family.
I thought the same also but after this auction I’m not to sure.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieP View Post
I thought the same also but after this auction I’m not to sure.
Agreed it might be turning into a white whale both for hunting them down and for the price to catch it.

That is why I am putting on the years away list

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1917-20 Felix Mendelssohn Babe Ruth
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 10-09-2022, 06:26 AM
Ethan

Default Uncle Jacks

Looks like it ended up grading at the 3 level with SGC.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:46 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnVT View Post
Looks like it ended up grading at the 3 level with SGC.

Sheesh, seems like another gift to keep the card in an SGC holder.

Will it eclipse the psa 2 that just sold for 60k?

An sgc 4 sold for 43k. I think they ruth collector who estimated 45 was on the money.

Hoping the buyer is happy

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 10-09-2022, 11:05 AM
R0b Sm!th

Heritage has it listed in one of their upcoming auctions.

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...kedLots-101116

Last edited by robertsmithnocure; 10-09-2022 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:00 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsmithnocure View Post
Heritage has it listed in one of their upcoming auctions.

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...kedLots-101116
Will be interesting to see how much it goes for.

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.
Old 10-09-2022, 02:11 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

I have an entirely different view from many here. I think every item that might be of interest to the group should be openly discussed. If I miss something that I collect I would appreciate people bringing it to my attention. Similarly, if I know something is coming up for auction that someone I know collects I will point it out to them. I have operated this way for thirty plus years and will continue to do so.
Old 10-09-2022, 02:11 PM
pete ullman

Seems graded accordingly to me and it’s a beautiful example! I’d expect 100kish.
Old 10-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Jeremy W.

I thought the dark spot on the back-right side was paper-loss, evidently not.
Old 10-09-2022, 02:28 PM

Awesome to see the life of this card continue! Will be interesting to see where it goes.
I'm a bit surprised Heritage didn't choose to include any information about how it was found - it's quite a good story and certainly the stuff of dreams. I doubt it would move the needle much on the final hammer price, but it seems like it would be a fun way to try and hype the sale.

It does also make one hopeful - if this was living in a shoebox in an attic, what other cards are still out there, just waiting for us to rediscover them?

Successful transactions with: t206kid, rootsearcher60, 36GoudeyMan, 53toppscollector, Scott L, horzverti, YazFenway08

Also on blowout! Same username.

Flippin my way to a PSA 1 Eddie Plank
Old 10-09-2022, 02:54 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGarcia View Post
Isn't the guy on the left Charlie Grimm?

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 10-10-2022, 08:00 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
I have an entirely different view from many here. I think every item that might be of interest to the group should be openly discussed. If I miss something that I collect I would appreciate people bringing it to my attention. Similarly, if I know something is coming up for auction that someone I know collects I will point it out to them. I have operated this way for thirty plus years and will continue to do so.
Spot-on, Jay.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 10-10-2022, 08:12 AM
Bill K@sel

I'm excited to see where this one lands!

Anyone want to bet me $.1,000 that it's somewhere between $2 and $200,000.00.

Bill
Old 11-17-2022, 10:08 PM
R0b Sm!th

Looks like the card sold for $45,600.

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...=MyBids-101116
Old 11-17-2022, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsmithnocure View Post
Looks like the card sold for $45,600.

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-c...=MyBids-101116
The consigner's share of that is likely $38,000, so roughly $11,000 lost in ten weeks time...ouch!

Brian
Old 11-18-2022, 06:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianp-beme View Post
The consigner's share of that is likely $38,000, so roughly $11,000 lost in ten weeks time...ouch!

Brian
I wonder if this thread had anything to do with the high price on ebay? That will teach you about doing expensive (to most), quick flips.
A lot of prognosticator's didn't quite hit the mark. It has to be a 100k card!
Old 11-18-2022, 07:01 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I wonder if this thread had anything to do with the high price on ebay? That will teach you about doing expensive (to most), quick flips.
A lot of prognosticator's didn't quite hit the mark. It has to be a 100k card!
yup...back to reality where rarity doesn't always equal value. Possibly poor timing as well?