NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 12-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Chris

Default Anyone Know Where to Get Celebretory Champagne Bottles?

I am looking to get a 2008 World Series Champagne bottle. Anyone know a good place to get these?
Old 12-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardpwr06 View Post
I am looking to get a 2008 World Series Champagne bottle. Anyone know a good place to get these?

Empty ones available on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-World-Serie...-/110590055612
Old 12-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Chris

I saw that one but question its authenticity. Idk what the bottles look like but that one looks like they took a bottle of champagne and stuck a World Series Champions sticker on it and a MLB holo
Old 12-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Frank Kealoha Ward

The strange thing on that 2008 bottle is the big sticker is over the MLB hologram one. I would also think the Champagne Company would be pissed that their logo was covered by that huge sticker too ??

I saw a few pics of the Giants Bottle this year, the same day they won the NL Championship.... and they didnt have the hologram stickers on the bottles yet. They were added later.

FWIW The ones from this year look different, but I guess every year will vary a bit.

This years bottles are Mumm's of Napa

The Giants have 4 available..., but only the NL Championship and WS have extra stickers above the Mumm's label. The first 2 Bottles (Win West/Padres, 1st round/Braves) dont have extra stickers just the MLB hologram and COA.

Here is a list if interested (below), If anyone want the complete ordering info email me at... frank@centuryoldcards.com and I will forward the email to you (with pics). I dont sell them myself, they are sold directly from the SF Giants

Cut from original email from the Giants

"""Here is what we have to offer:

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the National League West Division vs. Padres. $129 each.

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the National League Division Series vs. Braves. $129 each.

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the National League Pennant vs. Phillies. $159 each.

· Champagne Cork – from when the Giants won the National League Pennant vs. Phillies. $20 each.

· Champagne Bottle – from when the Giants won the World Series Championship vs. Rangers. $199 each.

· Champagne Cork – from when the Giants won the World Series Championship vs. Rangers. $25 each.

· Full Set of Bottles and Corks – 4 bottles and two corks. $525.""""

Last edited by fkw; 12-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Chris

the Phillies sell the 2009 NLCS bottle on their website but they dont have any 2008 bottles which is what I was looking for because thats the year they won the World Series
Old 12-13-2010, 08:12 AM
Bilko Glasier

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardpwr06 View Post
I saw that one but question its authenticity. Idk what the bottles look like but that one looks like they took a bottle of champagne and stuck a World Series Champions sticker on it and a MLB holo

the one on ebay is authenticate. The MLB Hologram has a number on it that you can reference on the their site and it comes up as a Philies World Series Champagne bottle
Old 12-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Chris

I guess I was just expecting a better design on the bottle when compared to the 2009 that has a special label made for it, not a world series champions sticker over a bottle of champagnes logo