NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Peter Calderon

Default Heritage Auction #7150 Ends This Week - November 5 – 7!

Hi Everyone,
There are just two more days to get your bids in for our largest sports auction to date. Bidding ends on Thursday, November 5 for lot #’s 10001 to 12549. These are the card lots! There is a terrific selection from every era. Here is a link to the first session lots:

http://sports.ha.com/c/search-result...iewLots-051214

Some highlights:
T206s – If you are a “Sovereign” fan this auction is a dream come true! There is a near set of all Sovereign backs and a lengthy selection of singles and groups plus many others. If you are a T206 fans you HAVE to look for the cards from the “Endicott, NY” find. In the ten years I have been working auctions I have certainly gone through tens of thousands of T206s. No, these are not the highest graded but who cares. Visually, they are some of the most beautiful looking T206s I have every handled. Don’t want to leave out a Lenox back, Plank and “Magie” error.

N172 Old Judge – There is a selection of almost 200 cards including three different Ed Delahanty cards, two different Harry Wright portraits, three Tim Keefe (including an N175 Qypsy Queen) and six different John Ward cards.

Sets, Sets and More Sets – There are dozens of sets being offered and most are as single card lots and small groups. You’ll find complete near sets of 1914 Cracker Jacks, T3 Turkey Reds, M116 Sporting Life, M110 Sporting Life Cabinets, T201 Mecca Double Folders, T202 Hassan Triple Folders, E92 Dockman & Sons, E95 Philadelphia Caramel, E90-2, E90-3, E98s, E102s, E253 Oxford Confectionery, E120, E121 American Caramel sets, R318 Batter-Up, R327 Diamond Stars, 1941 Double Play and for you Canadian fans… complete V100 Willards Chocolate and V61 Neilson's Chocolate Type II sets and both baseball and hockey Maple Crispette sets. Post war fans have a great selection of sets including the #1 PSA Registered 1958 Topps Baseball Master Set.

Hall of Fame collectors have almost twenty lots of Babe Ruth cards, almost twenty Walter Johnson cards and over fifty Ty Cobb cards. Joe Jackson fans have four of his rarest to choose from – 1914 Cracker Jack, Holsum Bread, E135 Collins McCarthy a PSA 7 Boston Store card. Lou Gehrig is nicely represented starting off with his rare 1925 Exhibit rookie card. You’ll also find a W600 Cy Young, Rose Co. PC Sam Crawford, E107s, a Red Cross and more.

If you would like a catalog, it’s not too late, please email me at peterc@ha.com.

Remember, open bidding ends at 10:00pm central time on November 5 and each lots ends individually on a 30-minute clock rule.

Thank you to all who asked for catalogs and are participating.

Good Luck!

Peter
Old 11-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Peter Calderon

Default Heritage Auctions - Open Bidding Ends Soon!

Just a reminder that open bidding ends at 10:00 pm central time TONIGHT then the extended period starts. Each lot ends on an individual basis based on our 30-minute clock rule.

Good Luck!
Old 11-05-2015, 11:42 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

To Chris and all the guys at Heritage--great job on the Old Judges! The market looks like it is heating up and you are leading the way.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Josh Adams

Great job on the auction. Picked up a couple of cool pieces.
Some really nice memorabilia going off tonight too!
Old 11-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Ken McMillan

Won the E121-80 Frank Baker cards and got an awesome price. Now I need an invoice to pay. Addition that I thought I would never have. Guess I know what my Christmas gift is this year.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Tony N.

Any surprises to anyone???

I thought $47,800 for the E90-2 Wagner PSA 6 was a tad absurd. I'm assuming a few registry folks were battling for it.

Lost out on the M110 Wagner.

Tony
Old 11-06-2015, 11:18 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by e107collector View Post
Any surprises to anyone???

I thought $47,800 for the E90-2 Wagner PSA 6 was a tad absurd. I'm assuming a few registry folks were battling for it.

Tony
There are only 6 active sets for the E90-2 and two from the same person, so I doubt that it's a registry thing: Link.