NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 05-27-2018, 06:40 AM
Raymond Culpepper

Default Mike Trout INDEED!!

The Angels aren't on nationally broadcasted games very often, so us folks in the east rarely get to see THE GREAT Mike Trout.

Last night was an exception...and he was exceptional!!

5-for-5 with 3 doubles and a 2-run Homer!

-and I never would have seen it if it hadn't been against the Yanks.

MY BIG CONCERNS ABOUT AMERICA:

Internally- We spend too much time assuring our rights without learning the responsibilities that should accompany them.
Externally - No matter how much we claim to take the higher moral ground, we have neither respected nor attempted to understand other cultures.
Old 05-27-2018, 06:54 AM
Jason Wells

Funny I was thinking the exact same thing last night when he hit the HR to go 3 for 3. I didnt finish the game as 9-4 was good enough for me
Old 05-27-2018, 12:03 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

He is by far the best player in mlb. No one else is even close. Its a joke when people mention him and harper together.

Boy i wish he was in cf for the mets

Been doing fantasy baseball for about 15 years and over paying for trout always works out
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 05-27-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:54 AM

Just got back-to-back 2 HR games. Wow!
Old 06-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKing00 View Post
He is by far the best player in mlb. No one else is even close. Its a joke when people mention him and harper together.

Boy i wish he was in cf for the mets

Been doing fantasy baseball for about 15 years and over paying for trout always works out
Harper is in danger of becoming Adam Dunn.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM

I feel like we're going to look back at Trout vs. Harper the same way we now look at Nomar vs. Jeter