NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-08-2024, 11:17 AM
Michael

Default auction shipping issues Goldin, Heritage

I have always had good shipping experiences with auctions I have one. I have recently had issues where Heritage and Goldin have taken 3 weeks or more to ship items won. This is 3 weeks after they got payment straight from the bank. None of thee have big high money items (approx $1000). have others experienced this.
I have not had issues with other companies
Michael Lebowitz

Last edited by theshleps; 01-08-2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:33 AM
Will.i.@m $t@dy

Yes, both have been having slower than desirable shipping times lately. Made worse by the holidays, for sure. I have a Heritage winning from Dec 23 still waiting to be shipped even though in the "priority shipping queue". But I understand the holidays slow things down, so just rolling with it. Goldin usually ships relatively quick if the card is in the PSA Vault, and a bit slower if not.

If you want a card, you might not get a deal. If you want a deal, you might not get a card.
Old 01-09-2024, 08:48 PM
Cory

Last edited by AddieJoss; 01-09-2024 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Resolved
Old 01-10-2024, 07:12 AM
Steve Birmingham

In my lifetime we've gone from "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" to "It didn't arrive the same day!!"

Amazon has ruined things for everyone.
Old 01-10-2024, 07:59 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
In my lifetime we've gone from "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" to "It didn't arrive the same day!!"

Amazon has ruined things for everyone.
True, but even 25 years ago my response was "6-8 weeks for delivery. . . .wtf are you guys doing ....."
Old 01-10-2024, 08:49 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

That’s their way to put the winnings in their vault
Old 01-10-2024, 11:45 AM
Drew W@i$e

Unless buyers act with their wallets (not buying), nothing will change.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Shipping times are not a plague of our industry. Instant gratification is the downfall of our society Only on a few occasions, in thousands of transactions, did I really care when I got something I won. (I might be in the minority).
It's probably the internets fault!

Last edited by Leon; 01-10-2024 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 01:11 PM
Ryan Phi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Shipping times are not a plague of our industry. Instant gratification is the downfall of our society Only on a few occasions, in thousands of transactions, did I really care when I got something I won. It's probably the internets fault!
I blame it on REA. You can hit the payment send button and an hour later the package is at your door.

Last edited by philo98; 01-10-2024 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 01:31 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

There is a very, very large gap between:

A) Same day delivery and instant gratification

B) Businesses who justify their existence and why you should buy from them instead of private deals or eBay as being their expertise and the layer of service offered taking 3+ weeks after payment to ship the package.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:04 PM
Fred

I'm still waiting for an auction winning from 23DEC23. I paid immediately to try and avoid any shipping delays.

It's 10JAN24 and it's not here yet. Good news is the AH sent me notification for shipment!!! No biggie for me, I know it's going to get here. It'd be nice if it showed up sooner, but since I'm not selling it, so it doesn't matter too much.

On another topic (kind of the same line): I won a fleabay auction on 02JAN24 and it had to go through the fleaby authentication/verification. I received a notification it will be delivered sometime on 11JAN24. That wasn't too bad. Only a 9 day total for the card to be received. The email indicated an "early" delivery.
Old 01-18-2024, 04:43 AM
And.reas M@lm

Don't know if this post belongs here but I'm experiencing big problems with getting my cards shipped from the Collectors Vault and as I understand this is the same company as both PSA and Goldin!?

I don't get an answer on my emails, I don't get any information about tracking or any information at all, I don't intend to use any of their services again.
Old 01-18-2024, 05:00 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

I bought a card from HA from the Dec 23rd auction. And from time of payment to delivery was about 10 days with a holiday in between.
Not sure how others judge that but I was happy with it. And I had gotten an email notification when it was shipped with tracking info and when it was delivered

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 01-18-2024, 07:19 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I bought a fairly modest photo from Goldin and paid on 12/31. I received the photo on January 13. I'm cool with that. Sure it was a modest item in their universe, and was shipped well.
Old 01-18-2024, 07:23 AM
Ken Goldin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCow View Post
Don't know if this post belongs here but I'm experiencing big problems with getting my cards shipped from the Collectors Vault and as I understand this is the same company as both PSA and Goldin!?

I don't get an answer on my emails, I don't get any information about tracking or any information at all, I don't intend to use any of their services again.
If anyone ever has a problem with PSA vault
Email these people directly
Goldin has zero to do with the PSA vault and those employees do not report up thru me, they report up thru Ryan Hoge president of psa .
It is run by PSA and managed by PSA employees.
I know their customer service is backed up at the moment but you can get to front of line by emailing
Mike cummmings. cummings@collectors.com
Jacob Bogardus. jbogardus@collectors.com
Good luck and I hope this is helpful
Old 01-18-2024, 11:48 AM
And.reas M@lm

Thanks for the info, I will contact them both and see if I can get an answer on when they'll ship my cards.

It's been over three weeks since I requested those cards from the vault and nothing is happening, that's not acceptable in my world.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:42 PM
Mike P.ap

Default .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo98 View Post
I blame it on REA. You can hit the payment send button and an hour later the package is at your door.
REA is like SGC only with different letters!

They both make some of the "big boys" look foolish.

If you have dealt with REA and SGC you know exactly what I mean.

if you have not then you are missing out.

Nuff said McGreevy!

Last edited by vthobby; 01-19-2024 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:52 AM
Jamie

Wanted to add a quick turnaround. Won a photo via Goldin on Sat 1/27, Set up a wire on Monday and expected Fed Ex delivery 2/5. That seems pretty quick all around.