NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 AM
TT40391

Default Paypal Question/help

Hello everyone. I have a verified paypal account linked to my bank account. I have sent money on paypal before but I have never recieved money on paypal before. When someone sends me money which is about to happen for the first time this weekend, how do I get the money from my paypal account to my bank account once the buyer sends the money to me? Does it go automatically if it is a verified account or do I send it from my paypal account? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tony
Old 10-31-2009, 09:17 AM
qualitycards

It stays in your Paypal account and you can use it to buy from eBay.
Or you can choose to have it sent to your bank account which takes 2-3 business days.
You can also choose to have a check mailed to you, and there's a nominal fee involved.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:50 AM
TT40391

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Tony
Old 10-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Rick McQuillan

Default PayPal

Jay is correct, except that I find it often takes 5-6 days before the money is transferred to my checking account. It is interesting that money is withdrawn instantly, but it takes several days for a deposit to appear. Anyway, there is a tab at the top of the PayPal page that says "withdraw". Click on this tab and your options will appear.

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Jay is correct, except that I find it often takes 5-6 days before the money is transferred to my checking account. It is interesting that money is withdrawn instantly, but it takes several days for a deposit to appear. Anyway, there is a tab at the top of the PayPal page that says "withdraw". Click on this tab and your options will appear.

Rick
My bank is a NYC bank and it only takes 2 days.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow