NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-14-2013, 08:49 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Net54 specials from National Vendors?

Last year SGC and Beckett offered specials to Net54 board members. Has anyone heard of any specials from these or other vendors?
Old 07-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Larrie Dean

Default National Discounts!

I will be happy to give a 10% discount to Net54 members if you mention this post.

Larrie Dean
Dean's House of Cards
804-833-3087
Booths - 301, 303, 400 and 402
Old 07-15-2013, 09:42 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Specials

Thanks Dean. I will stop by and take a look.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Thanks Dean. I will stop by and take a look.
I will look into something with SGC and Beckett. They have usually given some kind of special discount for Net54baseball.....we shall see.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:01 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default National

Thanks Leon...I know last year Mark was great to deal with and hear speak at the Dinner. He will be missed at Beckett.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Thanks Leon...I know last year Mark was great to deal with and hear speak at the Dinner. He will be missed at Beckett.
Mark is a great hobbyist and good friend. Yes, he will definitely be missed at Beckett.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:20 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Mark is a great hobbyist and good friend. Yes, he will definitely be missed at Beckett.
This is unfortunate, as I've always found Mark very friendly and easy to deal with. Does anyone know if he is following a path similar to Dereky Grady and Brian Dwyer and going to an auction house?
Old 07-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default SGC Net54baseball Special at the National

This special was sent over to me today. I am waiting on the Beckett one but am not very hopeful because of the changes they have had recently. Thanks to SGC for their support and the special for our Net54baseball members. I think if you write "Net54 Special" when it asks for the grading level, at the top of the form, that will work. One of their customer service guys will help too if there are questions.

__________________________________________________ _______________

2013 National Convention Special For Net54 Members

Sportscard Guaranty is pleased to offer the following grading special to all Net54 members at the 2013 National Convention in Chicago July 31 - August 4 :

For On-Site grading: Receive 1 free grade (card must be valued at $250 or less) for every 5 cards submitted.

Take Home Submissions: Receive 1 free grade for every 10 cards submitted at any service level. And FREE return shipping on submissions that have a total declared value of $2000 or less.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Mike L.
Mi.ke Leid.erm.an

Would love for something like that last one to go for those of us who can't make it to the National.

Have fun, folks. Didn't go last year in Baltimore, maybe I'll go to AC in a few years.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:04 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Sgc

Thanks SGC and Leon
Old 07-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwinnerx View Post
Would love for something like that last one to go for those of us who can't make it to the National.
Can't promise as it's not my final decision.....but stand by.....
Old 07-26-2013, 11:25 AM
Christopher Cavalier

Default Hope This Helps

Having gone to these events before as a paying attendee, I know money can seem to flow out of your pocket for everything....parking, admission, hotels, airfare, not to mention whatever you purchase! At Goldin, we certainly understand that feeling.

That is why we are offering the following promotion at our booth that is intended to PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET. It is our way of trying to give back to the people who do business with us. I hope it can end of helping some of you at the event:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....ULT0jWJg%3D%3D

I actually wish I was smart enough to come up with the idea but, unfortunately, I'm not that bright. However, if you have any questions about the promotion or need help with consignment questions for Goldin Auctions, please feel free to let me know. I am smart enough to help with those questions

Sincerely,
Chris