NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-09-2012, 08:26 AM

Default Opinions on ebay item return

ebay has pre-requirements you can set up for buyers, so many policy violations and so forth.

I had a person call a friend of mine to get ahold of me cause he wanted to buy something off of my store. He was being blocked by the buyer settings I have in place.

I talked to him on the phone and he explained the past problems so I turned off my settings on an SGC graded card.

He purchased immediately and I shipped.

About a week later he wants to return the card, I usually always take returns but I was a little upset that I jumped through hoops to let him buy from me.

He then stated that he lost his job so I immediately said ok send it back.

It just makes me wonder since the pre checks stopped him, if this is a pattern of his and maybe I should have refused the return?

I like to try to give the benefit of doubt

Transaction is over as I already gave my word that he could return the item and I sent a cancelation notice to him so he won't get a non paying bidder strike.

I would just like to get some opinions from fellow board members, what would you have done in my position as a seller?

thanks
Dan
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default could be

From what you just said Dan, it could be the truth he was telling, and you did the right thing. I have bent over backwards many times and had the situation boomerang on me. I almost always take the high road, let it go, and move on. Next time you deal with this person my guess is it will be a bit of a different conversation, that is all. take care

ps....if he is active in the hobby you might PM a few folks (me too) with his name to see if this is a regular pattern of his??
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Dave Fa*st

That is a tough one Dan. I try to always make the buyer happy....but on the other hand after you jump through hoops like that is it frustrating. I guess in the event someone came back to me with a "I lost my job" explanation I'd take the item back and just keep it in the back of my memory not to deal with the again as it may not be worth the headache.

But you also provide pretty good scans on ebay...so I'd be a little more irrirated if someone didn't have a good reason to return something.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Dan Bretta

If he truly lost his job I wouldn't sweat it.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 AM

I appreciate the responses friends and keep them coming. I think I did the right thing in these times we are in. Dan.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:40 AM

Honestly, i would have made him keep it. It sounds like a simple case of buyer's remorse and this clown used the struggling economy as a way to get his money back. How convenient that he lost his job! If he was a standup guy and that really happened he would have simply sold the card himself on ebay or somewhere else. Sounds like you are a good dealer and unfortunately this guy took advantage of that.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:45 AM
P.hil €lli$

How much was the card? The reason for asking is if you sold him a $50 card, is that going to help that much if he truly did lose his job?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Barry Sloate

Dan- why did you originally put him on your blocked bidder list? Does it relate at all to why he returned this card?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:49 AM

$650 and it seems he has a track record with multiple excuses each time. Thanks to the messages I have received!

Ugh! just my luck!

I seem to be a loser magnet par usual!!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default yikes

Yikes, Dan just sent me a PM of who this is. It is a fairly new board member that I have been scratching my head over anyway. Not sure what I can say but this is not unexpected given what I have seen. And I just received another message that is not looking good for this person, at all. After I investigate a bit more I will have some more updates....This is NOT an isolated incident.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 AM

Yes I am feeling like a real stooge right now!!!

I am glad I posted, maybe I will save some future good folk from this bogus buyer.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:56 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default JoeyF

JoeyF aka italianz31 did the same thing to me over a sale. His excuse was his grandmother had died and his girlfriend was pregnant. Prior to being banned on the PSA board he pulled the same thing on another member. JoeyF and his alts Sam1952, Joey, Mantlefan81, jboog are trouble.

Kirk
Old 01-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
Yes I am feeling like a real stooge right now!!!

I am glad I posted, maybe I will save some future good folk from this bogus buyer.
Yes Dan...it is ALWAYS good to post these issues. Many times, as we have all seen, these people mean well but get into hot water and then everything falls apart for them. Multiple returns, crazy excuses etc...etc.... They just can't help themselves and then it unravels because they have been outed, as you are doing. As I say, I will do a bit more detective work and then make a decision on membership etc....certainly this person's BST privileges, at a minimum, are in jeopardy. This is the not-so-fun side of our hobby/addiction. best regards
Old 01-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
JoeyF aka italianz31 did the same thing to me over a sale. His excuse was his grandmother had died and his girlfriend was pregnant. Prior to being banned on the PSA board he pulled the same thing on another member. JoeyF and his alts Sam1952, Joey, Mantlefan81, jboog are trouble.

Kirk
And the plot thickens. There have actually been some alleged harmful threats made by this person too, to another board member....which are right now, being looked into. Not good....
Old 01-09-2012, 09:06 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey

Leon,

Prior to Joey being banned on the PSA board he stated numerous threats to members from going to their house, to slapping them. All of his posts contained numerous expletives and threats. He is drama no matter which board he post. Here is a link to the SGC board where he created an alt and was caught.

http://www.sgccard.com/boards/ubbthr...=1#Post2004307

Kirk K

Last edited by Taxman; 01-09-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: name added
Old 01-09-2012, 09:07 AM
MikeHealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgellis View Post
How much was the card? The reason for asking is if you sold him a $50 card, is that going to help that much if he truly did lose his job?
$50 can buy a lot of beans.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Pete
Pet.er ian.nic.elli

Thanks for giving everyone a heads up Dan!

Is he the guy that always posted threads asking how much an item should go for?

W600 Cobb and Wagner
Sporting News/Collins McCarthy Jackson
Seamless Cobb rookie
Low Grade Ruth rookie

Cards:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189414509@N08/albums
Old 01-09-2012, 09:30 AM

Not sure if that is him but he has a recent post from yesterday asking about dealing with B&E. Should be about 10 threads down from this one, Dan.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

Kirk
I just had a long talk with JoeyF on the phone. Did you post this guys contact info on the PSA board? He is saying that ALL is good right now between ya'll, is this true? According to Joey, you are the issue and have been harassing him? Joey admits to the different ID's on different venues but is NOT Sam1952, which is my biggest issue right now. SAM1952 and I need to have a conversation.

According to JoeyF, he has had some issues, made some mistakes, but never has scammed or ripped anyone off or made any threats....which are all big issues in my book, if they were done.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:48 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey

I posted a picture from his facebook account on the PSA board after he continued to make personal threats against me and others. Its true a picture says a thousand words especially in this case and explains the gang lingo in his post. I deleted it after a few board members said that was crossing the line. Although I only posted it after Joey threatened to come to "my house and take a dump on my front porch". Obviously, from this thread and others I am not the only person Joey has threatened.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:48 AM

Not me Leon, i haven't posted any personal information anywhere including here about him. Dan.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
I posted a picture from his facebook account on the PSA board after he continued to make personal threats against me and others. Its true a picture says a thousand words especially in this case and explains the gang lingo in his post. I deleted it after a few board members said that was crossing the line. Although I only posted it after Joey threatened to come to "my house and take a dump on my front porch". Obviously, from this thread and others I am not the only person Joey has threatened.
Ok, my final conclusion (as of now) on this particular situation is......I don't think pooping on someone's porch is cause for the FBI to get involved or even someone to feel threatened, necessarily. If anyone poops on my front porch I will let my miniature beagle take care of them...that'll teach them. I don't think Joey is a bad guy but, according to him too, has made some mistakes. I have not seen where he has scammed, ripped off, or seriously threatened anyone on this board. I am willing to start with a clean slate on JoeyF. Also, for the record, if someone backs out of 1-2 deals, communicates well and is apologetic and doesn't rip anyone off, then to me, that is life and it happens. If it happens much more than that, in a short time period, then that person probably shouldn't be on our BST.

On the other hand, this SAM1952, is a person that I do believe has allegedly made very serious threats to another board member and that will not be tolerated at all. From my records, right now, I don't think JoeyF and Sam1952 are the same person. I will always work with the authorities and members to help in those instances.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Excuse me?? Gang lingo?? I am in no way part of a gang or have any affiliation with a gang. Im a hard working ADULT just like the majority of people on this forum. Mrmint why dont you address the fact that you did the following: Googled my address including looking at pictures of it on google earth, constantly disrespected my dead grandmother, posted a picture of me, posted my parents names on psa, threatened me, tried to investigate my grandmothers death. Did I or did I not sell you a 54 bowman ted williams and 65 topps joe namath? Did I or did I not sell them to you for a good price and then you later posted them for sale on ebay??? Why dont you address the fact that you constantly harass me and post my personal info all over the threads. That in my book deserves forum removal.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Ok, my final conclusion (as of now) on this particular situation is......I don't think pooping on someone's porch is cause for the FBI to get involved or even someone to feel threatened, necessarily. If anyone poops on my front porch I will let my miniature beagle take care of them...that'll teach them. I don't think Joey is a bad guy but, according to him too, has made some mistakes. I have not seen where he has scammed, ripped off, or seriously threatened anyone on this board. I am willing to start with a clean slate on JoeyF. Also, for the record, if someone backs out of 1-2 deals, communicates well and is apologetic and doesn't rip anyone off, then to me, that is life and it happens. If it happens much more than that, in a short time period, then that person probably shouldn't be on our BST.

On the other hand, this SAM1952, is a person that I do believe has allegedly made very serious threats to another board member and that will not be tolerated at all. From my records, right now, I don't think JoeyF and Sam1952 are the same person. I will always work with the authorities and members to help in those instances.

i appreciate it Leon. I was in contact with chris thomas from collectors universe to check ip addresses between me and this sam1952 guy. he told me he could do that would get back to me. Ive emailed him a couple days ago but have not heard a response from him. Any type of terrorist threat deserves some kind of action and I hope your able to contact him regarding his issues. Just for the record I ALWAYS deliver the cards I sell and ALWAYS provide tracking # info and will continue to be a straight up seller on every transaction
Old 01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default JoeyF

Yes, I bought those cards from you but lets hear the rest of the story. You bought the Namath card from a dealer on Ebay for 650 dollars and sent it to SGC only to realize it was trimmed. Thus you put it for sale on SGC and I bought it needing a rookie to get signed(trimmed didnt matter). You sold me the card for 400 and in turn went back to the Ebay seller and requested a refund. The Ebay seller gave you back 250 dollars to GO AWAY....Thus you were not out any money....The 54 Williams you bought from an Ebay seller(big raw card seller on Ebay.)for 1000+ sent to PSA to get graded and came back a 4...again you advertise on SGC and I agree to buy for 625. Later you admitted going back to the seller and getting a refund for a huge portion of the card and actually making money when adding it back to the amount I paid) You stated your grandmother died and your girlfriend was pregnant therefore you needed money FAST. I send you payment via paypal and you accept...Then 3 hours later you refund the money and say its not enough....Later that day you list it on Ebay for 750 buy it now and I buy it off ebay....I promptly pay as required by Ebay buy it now. Once you realize I bought the card you start saying Im not sending you the card.....Therefore I google your name and address to find out if you had done this to other people.

Your pattern is to buy HIGH and SELL low...Buy a card then resale to someone else while going back to the original seller and asking for a refund thus making a profit on the back end.

Example...buy off Ebay for 1000 sale to someone elso for 700 go back to original seller and get 400 refund not to leave a NEGATIVE...Thus making 100....This is the only explanation for your purchase habits.

Kirk K

Last edited by Taxman; 01-09-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: name added
Old 01-09-2012, 10:46 AM

WOW! Now there is an interesting point! I have an email from him asking if I could do any better on the price before he returns the card to me. Interesting way to do business if that is a pattern.

Naturally I refused and just said to kindly return it for a full refund.

Very interesting!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Fred

How much is a large popcorn? I'm set on JuJuBees....

I'm not sure how to imbed a link but the following sure applies -

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6...ornnommerl.gif

"I see the light at the end of the tunnel.........."

Last edited by Fred; 01-09-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

WOW! Using threats of negatives to guarantee profit after resale. It's genius. Extremely shady, but genius. Now I'm not assuming he's guilty, but if there is any truth to this, I vote to remove this guy from the board. On Net54, I don't think we need to be associated with people like that. A-holes are one thing, scammers are another.

I will admit that the threat of taking a dump on someone's porch is kinda funny though..
Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
David Str@@te

I love the way these stories unravel on here. It's like a page turner novel, but you only get a new chapter every day or so.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I bought those cards from you but lets hear the rest of the story. You bought the Namath card from a dealer on Ebay for 650 dollars and sent it to SGC only to realize it was trimmed. Thus you put it for sale on SGC and I bought it needing a rookie to get signed(trimmed didnt matter). You sold me the card for 400 and in turn went back to the Ebay seller and requested a refund. The Ebay seller gave you back 250 dollars to GO AWAY....Thus you were not out any money....The 54 Williams you bought from an Ebay seller(big raw card seller on Ebay.)for 1000+ sent to PSA to get graded and came back a 4...again you advertise on SGC and I agree to buy for 625. Later you admitted going back to the seller and getting a refund for a huge portion of the card and actually making money when adding it back to the amount I paid) You stated your grandmother died and your girlfriend was pregnant therefore you needed money FAST. I send you payment via paypal and you accept...Then 3 hours later you refund the money and say its not enough....Later that day you list it on Ebay for 750 buy it now and I buy it off ebay....I promptly pay as required by Ebay buy it now. Once you realize I bought the card you start saying Im not sending you the card.....Therefore I google your name and address to find out if you had done this to other people.

Your pattern is to buy HIGH and SELL low...Buy a card then resale to someone else while going back to the original seller and asking for a refund thus making a profit on the back end.

Example...buy off Ebay for 1000 sale to someone elso for 700 go back to original seller and get 400 refund not to leave a NEGATIVE...Thus making 100....This is the only explanation for your purchase habits.

You NEVER paid me $750 for the 54 williams. You paid me $625 for the williams. the original seller agreed to refund me $200 for the williams card because I told him that he mis-represented the card because he told me it was in EX condition and ended up grading a 4. he offered me money back so i wouldnt leave negative feedback. The seller is battlefield on ebay and anybody that has seen there auctions can agree that they over exaggerate on the condition of there raw cards which i later found out. And NO i didnt make any profit on any of the cards i sold you. You on the other hand bought my williams for 625 only to turn around and post on ebay for 1400 obo. So whats your problem? You made out..be happy and quit stalking me. You got your cards as our agreement. I sold them to you for way under book value. Now move on!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:

And be honest, you googled my info only to post my parents names on psa, you google mapped my girlfriends house and told me what my back yard looked like, you posted my picture on psa, you insulted my dead grandmother, you text me multiple times harassing me, you posted my personal info on psa. anything else im forgetting?
Old 01-09-2012, 11:13 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF View Post
You NEVER paid me $750 for the 54 williams. You paid me $625 for the williams. the original seller agreed to refund me $200 for the williams card because I told him that he mis-represented the card because he told me it was in EX condition and ended up grading a 4. he offered me money back so i wouldnt leave negative feedback. The seller is battlefield on ebay and anybody that has seen there auctions can agree that they over exaggerate on the condition of there raw cards which i later found out. And NO i didnt make any profit on any of the cards i sold you. You on the other hand bought my williams for 625 only to turn around and post on ebay for 1400 obo. So whats your problem? You made out..be happy and quit stalking me. You got your cards as our agreement. I sold them to you for way under book value. Now move on!
To me a card that is listed as EX and comes back VG-EX from a grading service isn't misrepresented. There's a reason you bought it raw, always anticipate a 1 grade degree of error either way. Anything lower that 1 grade should be considered misrepresented. Sounds like that was your mistake, and not the sellers. I think it's BS that you pulled that on the seller..
Old 01-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
To me a card that is listed as EX and comes back VG-EX from a grading service isn't misrepresented. There's a reason you bought it raw, always anticipate a 1 grade degree of error either way. Anything lower that 1 grade should be considered misrepresented. Sounds like that was your mistake, and not the sellers. I think it's BS that you pulled that on the seller..
He specifically told me it would grade a 5 or higher. When he told me ex i emailed him back and asked him if hes saying it would be a 5 and he said yes or higher. Yes it was my fault buying a raw card for that much without knowing for sure. Thats why I dont buy high dollar raw cards anymore unless I know the seller is reputable. I simply told the seller I wasnt happy with the grade and I noticed some issues with the card that didnt show up in the picture. He offered me a refund because he was concerned with negative feedback. I NEVER threatened him with negative feedback nor did i give him a ultimatum. That was between me and the seller.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:35 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
He specifically told me it would grade a 5 or higher. When he told me ex i emailed him back and asked him if hes saying it would be a 5 and he said yes or higher. Yes it was my fault buying a raw card for that much without knowing for sure. Thats why I dont buy high dollar raw cards anymore unless I know the seller is reputable. I simply told the seller I wasnt happy with the grade and I noticed some issues with the card that didnt show up in the picture. He offered me a refund because he was concerned with negative feedback. I NEVER threatened him with negative feedback nor did i give him a ultimatum. That was between me and the seller.
Sounds good. If he guaranteed 5 or higher then that makes sense.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
Sounds good. If he guaranteed 5 or higher then that makes sense.
Whats really BS is after selling Taxman my ted williams and after he received the card as promised and in the condition listed he gave me negative feedback on ebay. He even emailed me after he received the card to confirm he got it and it was to his liking. Not more than a week later he gives me negative feedback. BS!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 AM

I can tell the board that negative feedback was never mentioned by Joey or even a thought of mine during our conversations back and forth.

He has already left me positive feedback actually and I haven't even refunded him yet.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Sam1952

To me, at this point, this whole JoeyF issue is a lot of he-said she-said. No doubt there were things done that weren't cool. I don't think they rise to the authority level or the level of banishment (from what I have seen so far). Now, if I hear more BS from today forward, then that is a different issue and will be dealt with if it happens.

Back to the SAM1952 issue which is more serious. That person is now banned from Net54baseball as I have sent an email and just tried to call their contact number but it is an automated one that says they aren't taking messages. That person's name is supposedly Sam Wilson, but I have my doubts. I will be giving his registration contact info, IP address and anything else I have to the board member that is being threatened as well as the authorities. Real threats will be dealt with at the appropriate levels, and to me, that is not coming from a baseball chat board, it should be coming from people with the authority to put this person in jail, again, if what I have heard is true.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
I can tell the board that negative feedback was never mentioned by Joey or even a thought of mine during our conversations back and forth.

He has already left me positive feedback actually and I haven't even refunded him yet.
You have been more than helpful and probably the best level of customer service ive dealt with. thank you again for all your help
Old 01-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
To me, at this point, this whole JoeyF issue is a lot of he-said she-said. No doubt there were things done that weren't cool. I don't think they rise to the authority level or the level of banishment (from what I have seen so far). Now, if I hear more BS from today forward, then that is a different issue and will be dealt with if it happens.

Back to the SAM1952 issue which is more serious. That person is now banned from Net54baseball as I have sent an email and just tried to call their contact number but it is an automated one that says they aren't taking messages. That person's name is supposedly Sam Wilson, but I have my doubts. I will be giving his registration contact info, IP address and anything else I have to the board member that is being threatened as well as the authorities. Real threats will be dealt with at the appropriate levels, and to me, that is not coming from a baseball chat board, it should be coming from people with the authority to put this person in jail, again, if what I have heard is true.

please keep me update on this sam issue. id be curious to see what happens to him. I was not aware he was making threats and should be punished if theyre terrorist related. Thats a sensitive issues and should never be taken lightly. thanks again leon
Old 01-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
please keep me update on this sam issue. id be curious to see what happens to him. I was not aware he was making threats and should be punished if theyre terrorist related. Thats a sensitive issues and should never be taken lightly. thanks again leon
According to his public profile he (SAM1952) has been looking at the board TODAY......so SAM1952 knows the jig is up. I have already relayed everything I know, and have, to the member being threatened and advised him to go to the authorities immediately.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:15 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey

IRONIC? both blackitalian aka JoeyF and Sam1952 both get banned from the PSA board and turn up together in the same threads on this board.

Kirk K

Last edited by Taxman; 01-09-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: name added
Old 01-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Banned

Taxman a.k.a Mrmint- Im giving you a heads up because im really tired of your constant harassing. If anymore of my personal info is made public on ANY forums I will be contacting your local authorities immediately. i have all your contact info so this is your warning. Stay out of my business! Youve already gone to far but any further will result in the proper authorities being contacted
Old 01-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
IRONIC? both blackitalian aka JoeyF and Sam1952 both get banned from the PSA board and turn up together in the same threads on this board.
Here we go again! Youre always here to start something. Let leon do his investigation and deal with is accordingly to show the truth. If i was this sam guy I never wouldve called Leon back today. I couldve simply not responded and ignored him. I have nothing to hide and especially would NEVER in my life make any terrorist threats which i take very seriously.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default really?

Quote:
Sam1952 hasn't been in this thread except for you bringing that ID up. I only said he has been reading the board today, which anyone can see about any member simply by clicking on their name and their stats. It's all public. The other ID's are ones that Joey has admitted to using on different forums. He also admitted to making up one alias, the jboog one, in order to get back at someone. A foolish move but understandable.

Now you, on the other hand, have also had issues I had to deal with on this board before. I am not saying you were right or wrong but there were issues that went on for quite a while as I remember. I suggest you drop this now and we all get back to collecting. The only one I have serious issues with has been banned until more is found out. best regards
Old 01-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Dan Bretta

Shouldn't "Taxman" be putting his real name on his posts in this thread?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:28 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default JoeyF

This is the thread I referred to...Sam1952 made a post about a Ted Williams card and JoeyF made a comment...Same thing happened on PSA board..Joey would make a thread and sam1952 would post in it.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=145726

Yes Leon I am not without sin. I failed to complete a purchase arranged for but never did I try to scam someone.

Kirk Keith

(and adding an initial for your last name won't get it. Your last name is Ke1th, LL)

Last edited by Taxman; 01-09-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: name added......
Old 01-09-2012, 12:31 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

I agree with Leon. I think this thread's pretty much run it's course, and at this point is getting somewhat ridiculous..
Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is the thread I referred to...Sam1952 made a post about a Ted Williams card and JoeyF made a comment...Same thing happened on PSA board..Joey would make a thread and sam1952 would post in it.

Yes Leon I am not without sin. I failed to complete a purchase arranged for but never did I try to scam someone.

Kirk
LoL...So because I said "card looks trimmed to me" now all the sudden im him??? makes no sense at all. Youre just looking for a excuse to start drama just like on the psa forums. You have alot more sins that failing to complete a transaction. You invaded my privacy and insulted my family numerous times. So if someone posts on your threads that I dont know ill just do what you do and accuse you of being someone else. Like I said once Leon finishes his inquiry in this matter the truth will come out and youre going to feel really stupid. I cant wait.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

Kirk
The Sam1952 guy is banned. From the 2 contact numbers I have being in different states I will chalk it up as a coincidence. It's not like it will happen again. Also, you can block a letter or two but we need to have your full name in your posts here, please. As for being without sin, no one is, I was just saying that this isn't the first time you have had an issue on this board. Joey hasn't ripped anyone off, scammed anyone or made any real threat, from what I have seen. Bad choices, yes, major issues- not in my book. After putting your name out here I strongly suggest you just let this one go. best regards

edited to add Kirk's last name, though I put it in one of his posts, is Keit.h

Last edited by Leon; 01-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.