NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Sam1952

To me, at this point, this whole JoeyF issue is a lot of he-said she-said. No doubt there were things done that weren't cool. I don't think they rise to the authority level or the level of banishment (from what I have seen so far). Now, if I hear more BS from today forward, then that is a different issue and will be dealt with if it happens.

Back to the SAM1952 issue which is more serious. That person is now banned from Net54baseball as I have sent an email and just tried to call their contact number but it is an automated one that says they aren't taking messages. That person's name is supposedly Sam Wilson, but I have my doubts. I will be giving his registration contact info, IP address and anything else I have to the board member that is being threatened as well as the authorities. Real threats will be dealt with at the appropriate levels, and to me, that is not coming from a baseball chat board, it should be coming from people with the authority to put this person in jail, again, if what I have heard is true.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
To me, at this point, this whole JoeyF issue is a lot of he-said she-said. No doubt there were things done that weren't cool. I don't think they rise to the authority level or the level of banishment (from what I have seen so far). Now, if I hear more BS from today forward, then that is a different issue and will be dealt with if it happens.

Back to the SAM1952 issue which is more serious. That person is now banned from Net54baseball as I have sent an email and just tried to call their contact number but it is an automated one that says they aren't taking messages. That person's name is supposedly Sam Wilson, but I have my doubts. I will be giving his registration contact info, IP address and anything else I have to the board member that is being threatened as well as the authorities. Real threats will be dealt with at the appropriate levels, and to me, that is not coming from a baseball chat board, it should be coming from people with the authority to put this person in jail, again, if what I have heard is true.

please keep me update on this sam issue. id be curious to see what happens to him. I was not aware he was making threats and should be punished if theyre terrorist related. Thats a sensitive issues and should never be taken lightly. thanks again leon
Old 01-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF View Post
please keep me update on this sam issue. id be curious to see what happens to him. I was not aware he was making threats and should be punished if theyre terrorist related. Thats a sensitive issues and should never be taken lightly. thanks again leon
According to his public profile he (SAM1952) has been looking at the board TODAY......so SAM1952 knows the jig is up. I have already relayed everything I know, and have, to the member being threatened and advised him to go to the authorities immediately.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:15 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey

IRONIC? both blackitalian aka JoeyF and Sam1952 both get banned from the PSA board and turn up together in the same threads on this board.

Kirk K

Last edited by Taxman; 01-09-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: name added
Old 01-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
IRONIC? both blackitalian aka JoeyF and Sam1952 both get banned from the PSA board and turn up together in the same threads on this board.
Here we go again! Youre always here to start something. Let leon do his investigation and deal with is accordingly to show the truth. If i was this sam guy I never wouldve called Leon back today. I couldve simply not responded and ignored him. I have nothing to hide and especially would NEVER in my life make any terrorist threats which i take very seriously.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default really?

Quote:
Sam1952 hasn't been in this thread except for you bringing that ID up. I only said he has been reading the board today, which anyone can see about any member simply by clicking on their name and their stats. It's all public. The other ID's are ones that Joey has admitted to using on different forums. He also admitted to making up one alias, the jboog one, in order to get back at someone. A foolish move but understandable.

Now you, on the other hand, have also had issues I had to deal with on this board before. I am not saying you were right or wrong but there were issues that went on for quite a while as I remember. I suggest you drop this now and we all get back to collecting. The only one I have serious issues with has been banned until more is found out. best regards
Old 01-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Dan Bretta

Shouldn't "Taxman" be putting his real name on his posts in this thread?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:31 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

I agree with Leon. I think this thread's pretty much run it's course, and at this point is getting somewhat ridiculous..
Old 01-09-2012, 12:28 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default JoeyF

This is the thread I referred to...Sam1952 made a post about a Ted Williams card and JoeyF made a comment...Same thing happened on PSA board..Joey would make a thread and sam1952 would post in it.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=145726

Yes Leon I am not without sin. I failed to complete a purchase arranged for but never did I try to scam someone.

Kirk Keith

(and adding an initial for your last name won't get it. Your last name is Ke1th, LL)

Last edited by Taxman; 01-09-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: name added......
Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is the thread I referred to...Sam1952 made a post about a Ted Williams card and JoeyF made a comment...Same thing happened on PSA board..Joey would make a thread and sam1952 would post in it.

Yes Leon I am not without sin. I failed to complete a purchase arranged for but never did I try to scam someone.

Kirk
LoL...So because I said "card looks trimmed to me" now all the sudden im him??? makes no sense at all. Youre just looking for a excuse to start drama just like on the psa forums. You have alot more sins that failing to complete a transaction. You invaded my privacy and insulted my family numerous times. So if someone posts on your threads that I dont know ill just do what you do and accuse you of being someone else. Like I said once Leon finishes his inquiry in this matter the truth will come out and youre going to feel really stupid. I cant wait.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

Kirk
The Sam1952 guy is banned. From the 2 contact numbers I have being in different states I will chalk it up as a coincidence. It's not like it will happen again. Also, you can block a letter or two but we need to have your full name in your posts here, please. As for being without sin, no one is, I was just saying that this isn't the first time you have had an issue on this board. Joey hasn't ripped anyone off, scammed anyone or made any real threat, from what I have seen. Bad choices, yes, major issues- not in my book. After putting your name out here I strongly suggest you just let this one go. best regards

edited to add Kirk's last name, though I put it in one of his posts, is Keit.h

Last edited by Leon; 01-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Banned

Taxman a.k.a Mrmint- Im giving you a heads up because im really tired of your constant harassing. If anymore of my personal info is made public on ANY forums I will be contacting your local authorities immediately. i have all your contact info so this is your warning. Stay out of my business! Youve already gone to far but any further will result in the proper authorities being contacted