NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 02-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Anth.ony Ku.rash

Default 4 Sharp Corners

Anybody buy directly from 4 Sharp Corners? Do you think they will have a President's Day Sale? Trying to make my dollar go as far as it can.

Good Luck To All !!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:28 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Mays View Post
Anybody buy directly from 4 Sharp Corners? Do you think they will have a President's Day Sale? Trying to make my dollar go as far as it can.

Good Luck To All !!
they have a weekly sale and every week you can get an email from them. I think 12% off on their inventory is the best i have seen out of all of their weeklys. Others can chime in
Old 02-18-2017, 09:38 PM
Lou Simcoe
L0u Sim.coe

I have bought from them before. No worries, problem free!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:59 PM
James
James Kin.chen

I have bought from 4SC quite a few times. The discount on their site changes pretty often. I think the lowest it will go is 9% off of the eBay BIN price. The highest I have seen is 15% off. It looks like it is currently at 13% off cards up to $500 and 10% for ones over $500.
James
Old 02-19-2017, 11:14 AM
Bret

I have bought off the site a number of times to fill out sets. Definitely a good site with no worries.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Brandon Bailey

Great people, weekly sales not a specific daily one.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:23 PM

Default 4 sharp corners

I have bought quite a few cards from them, they are good to deal with.

Lately they have been a little out of line on prices for what I am looking for.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:28 PM
D@v!d W@tk!n$

I have bought from them many times. The only problem I have with them is the quality of scans they use. It is really hard to look at the corners of cards and determine the flaws. I would buy more from them if I could see better detail.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:26 AM
Anth.ony Ku.rash

So much for the President's Day Sale, 4SC raised their prices , last week it was 13% off, this week its 9% off.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:34 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

right they appear to have a formula week by week and it keeps cycling.

Their postage is very reasonable as well and if you pay a reasonable amount shipping is free.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-21-2017 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-21-2017, 03:18 AM
Charles
Cha.rles

I've made roughly 25 purchases from them in the past couple of years, and I only had one problem. I purchased a 1968 Topps Tommie Agee PSA 9 card. When it arrived, I noticed that the front of the card had a stain on it that I didn't notice when I looked at the scan (and that the graders at PSA obviously missed, as well). When I tried to return it (because of the stain), I was told that they do not offer refunds on graded cards. So, my word of advice is to examine their scans very carefully.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Old 02-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I've had all good experiences with them. Easy to buy, quick shipping, just fine all around. I stock up on 1970s cards mostly, and 1980 Topps, all for my reconstructed childhood collection, but I've gotten some good deals on oddball cards and earlier cards in slightly lesser grades. As cards age in their inventory they appear to slash prices. I've picked up the occasional PSA 9 from the mid-1970s for $3.63. And with $3 shipping (free over $75) astute shopping can land you cards cheaper than eBay.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 02-23-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:22 PM
Mike

I think they are fantastic for all the reasons cited previously, I also think they have good customer service (via email, phone).

Plus, a few months ago, I bought a PSA 10 1970 Kellogg card, which had a crack in it when I received it (as Kellogg's sometimes can crack after being graded); I pointed it out to 4SC and they immediately offered a refund.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRfan1 View Post
I have bought from them before. No worries, problem free!
Ditto.

Larry
Old 02-24-2017, 06:03 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Hey, when you guys talk about weekly or monthly discounts, are those the prices they show on their site (for instance, originally $149.99, now $134.99) or is there an additional code you pop in at checkout? I'm trying to buy something, but haven't heard back from them regarding their 10-15% off offers yet.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:36 PM
D@v!d W@tk!n$

The price that is listed is the cost. No codes to type in.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:47 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb67 View Post
The price that is listed is the cost. No codes to type in.
Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:03 AM
D@n Pl@th

The only problem that I've had with 4SC was on an 83T Boggs PSA 10: When the card arrived it looked different to me so I checked the original listing and they sent me a different card than the one that I had purchased. They said that someone else hit buy just before I did and when that happens they substitute the same grade. I was pissed because rather than telling me and offering the same grade they shipped and didn't say anything. They did offer a refund.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:57 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplath View Post
The only problem that I've had with 4SC was on an 83T Boggs PSA 10: When the card arrived it looked different to me so I checked the original listing and they sent me a different card than the one that I had purchased. They said that someone else hit buy just before I did and when that happens they substitute the same grade. I was pissed because rather than telling me and offering the same grade they shipped and didn't say anything. They did offer a refund.
I have never purchased from them but I did look into them after I read this post.

I guess, with over 64,000 sold items, there is bound to be a few negatives, but in all honesty, based on what I read here, I thought they would have an immaculate reputation.
http://www.ebay.ca/usr/4_sharp_corne...p2047675.l2559
Old 02-28-2017, 03:14 AM
Scott B.

I have purchased from them as well, reasonable pricing usually and reasonable shipping costs. I had only one problem with them but it stopped me from buying from them since it occurred.

This is what happened:

Quote:
I was on eBay the other day looking for the remaining cards from my Hall of Fame collection for the years 2014-2016. I am collecting one card of each Hall of Fame player starting from 2016 going backwards, one raw card for my wall and a second one that is graded for my storage.

I found six graded cards all from one dealer at a reasonable cost. I have purchased cards from this seller before so I figured if I was reasonable I could get a deal. I mean I wasn't buying one card I was buying six. Being a patron of the seller and buying in bulk, I figured it was a foregone conclusion that I would get the discount. Here was my correspondence:

I would like to buy these cards:

-1988 DONRUSS #644 TOM GLAVINE RC BRAVES HOF PSA 10 $19.99

-1988 TOPPS #779 TOM GLAVINE RC BRAVES HOF PSA 10 $24.99

-1988 TOPPS TIFFANY #779 TOM GLAVINE RC BRAVES HOF PSA 9 $29.99

-1969 TOPPS #237 BOBBY COX RC YANKEES HOF PSA 7 $44.99

-1989 O-PEE-CHEE #186 RANDY JOHNSON RC EXPOS HOF PSA 9 $24.99

-1988 SCORE #638 TOM GLAVINE RC BRAVES HOF PSA 10 $27.99

Since I'm a patron of your store, and I'm buying multiple items, I'm wondering if you can sell these cards to me for 150.00 +16.00 shipping (6.00+2.00+2.00+2.00+2.00+2.00, as your ad says).

If yes, can you set it up so i can purchase it as such.
The total price for the cards was $172.94 and I was asking $150.00. How reasonable do you think that is? Factor in that except for the Bobby Cox card, they all were from the junk wax era and all are easily found, don't you think $150.00 is reasonable. I'm not sure why, but the seller responded thus:

Thanks for the offer but we will pass.

I was never more surprised in my life except when my wife told me she was pregnant. I'm a bit of a hard head when it come to negotiations on used items, so when someone rejects my offers out of hand I tend to avoid them in the future. This seller has lost my business.
That was back in early 2016 and I haven't bought anything from them since. Like I said I'm a bit hard-headed when it comes to used items.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:18 AM
David

Default Fsc

I've made 72 orders since 2014 - all over $75 to save on shipping and virtually every card was cheaper than ebay prices.

Great, easy to work with - I highly recommend.

I don't think they have huge margins worked into their prices so getting ticked because they don't discount a PSA 10 card that's $19 is kind of a joke to me.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbdoug View Post
I have purchased from them as well, reasonable pricing usually and reasonable shipping costs. I had only one problem with them but it stopped me from buying from them since it occurred.

This is what happened:

That was back in early 2016 and I haven't bought anything from them since. Like I said I'm a bit hard-headed when it comes to used items.
Welcome to the forum.

As a collector, I generally do not email sellers about a better price....I either pass if the price is not to my liking or look for a seller who offers the same item with the best offer option and make an offer through that seller. I can't remember ever sending a seller a message to solicit a better price, however, I routinely send offers via the best offer option.

As a seller, I use the best offer option to indicate to buyers I am willing to entertain reasonable offers on an item. However, as I have costs to cover, if the item I am offering does not have the best offer option, I also pass on any offers like you made.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:12 AM
D@v3 W@u9h

Quote:

This is what happened:

It's always cheaper to buy through their web site versus ebay. You can buy all of the cards on your list in those grades from their site right now for $158.58 which includes free shipping. That is actually less than your offer with shipping. (If you live in Mass. they will also charge state sales tax.)
1971T #2 NM 497/752 (66%)
1954B EXMT 81/225 (36%)
1975T NMMT 178/660 (27%)
1968T NM 146/598 (24%)
1969T NM 123/664 (19%)
Old 03-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
Welcome to the forum.

As a collector, I generally do not email sellers about a better price....I either pass if the price is not to my liking or look for a seller who offers the same item with the best offer option and make an offer through that seller. I can't remember ever sending a seller a message to solicit a better price, however, I routinely send offers via the best offer option.

As a seller, I use the best offer option to indicate to buyers I am willing to entertain reasonable offers on an item. However, as I have costs to cover, if the item I am offering does not have the best offer option, I also pass on any offers like you made.
I agree - it's within their rights to hold the line on their pricing. I also had asked one time for a discount on something they offered, they passed, but were prompt and courteous in responding. I still shop 4SC, just know now that the price I see is what I will pay - and often it's a fair price and I pay it.

Again, I'm a huge fan of 4SC.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Todd Jenkins

Default 4 Sharp Corners

I have bought from them also. It went smooth as silk and prices are cheaper than their eBay store. I just used PayPal and they sent the cards it was pretty much that simple.

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22
Old 03-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Welcome to the forum.

All of the sellers i have dealt with have given me what I wanted. Probably because I was reasonable with my offers. If I buy one card from a dealer I understand the price and shipping will be what it is. If I buy two cards from the same dealer (that each card had its own listing) then I would expect them to combine shipping. If I buy multiple items, say 5 or 6 or 10 etc., I would expect a reasonable discount. Combine all the cards into one listing and I buy it straight away with the discounted price, or I put them all in my shopping cart and then ask for a total, and they can give the discount there.

Never really had any refusals from any seller at all ever in the over hundred purchases I made over the years, until the one mentioned. Are they bad sellers on eBay, no. If someone asked whether they should buy from them, I would say go ahead. But for me, on anything I buy i expect to pay what I think is reasonable, I'm not outrageous, so if I don't get what I want, I spend my money elsewhere. The seller loses my business but he has as much right to refuse me as i do to offer what I offer. I just won't buy from them anymore.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Here's a trick: shop their stuff on eBay with their site open in a different tab and buy off their site. Their site items are cheaper than as marked on eBay.

Also, with junk wax stuff you can usually wait for them to cut prices to move things as their inventory ages. It isn't like they'll run out...

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 03-05-2017, 08:33 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Never really had any refusals from any seller at all ever in the over hundred purchases I made over the years, until the one mentioned. Are they bad sellers on eBay, no. If someone asked whether they should buy from them, I would say go ahead. But for me, on anything I buy i expect to pay what I think is reasonable, I'm not outrageous, so if I don't get what I want, I spend my money elsewhere. The seller loses my business but he has as much right to refuse me as i do to offer what I offer. I just won't buy from them anymore.
Right but the seller makes more money in the long run without buyers like you as they dont have to discount like other sellers so the get max ROI to make up for less volume of buyers

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-05-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Here's a trick: shop their stuff on eBay with their site open in a different tab and buy off their site. Their site items are cheaper than as marked on eBay.

Also, with junk wax stuff you can usually wait for them to cut prices to move things as their inventory ages. It isn't like they'll run out...
The second paragraph is the optimum one. Most of it was from the junk wax era where there are lots of copies floating around. You would figure a small discount on a bulk purchase wouldn't be refused. But anyway...life goes on.

Last edited by scottbdoug; 03-08-2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: changed word sentence to word paragraph.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Right but the seller makes more money in the long run without buyers like you as they dont have to discount like other sellers so the get max ROI to make up for less volume of buyers
You are probably correct. But they risk losing future purchases from the buyer as well. Not all my purchases from them are of the bulk variety if my memory serves me correctly. Plus even with the discount, as small as it was, they should be making money off me anyway, so why refuse? But like I said...life goes on.

I wonder if I went to their website got the same cards, if they are still available, and asked for the same discount %, they would accept. That would be funny if they did. I would have to chuckle anyway.

Last edited by scottbdoug; 03-08-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: changed "the" to "their"
Old 03-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
if I don't get what I want, I spend my money elsewhere. The seller loses my business but he has as much right to refuse me as i do to offer what I offer. I just won't buy from them anymore.
So, if at some point, only sellers who offer the same price to all of their customers (the sellers who do not arbitrarily discount to you or anyone else because their business model is sound) have the cards you are looking to add to your collection, are you: A) going to stop collecting because you won't buy from sellers who won't negotiate OR B) going to get over the fact that they did not give you what you want and buy from them?
Old 03-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Bob Davies

Buyers who are upset about sellers not taking their offers, and sellers who complain about low ball offers, I find it bizarre. Everyone has every right to say no. It's not personal, it's business.

I make the occasional offer through BIN on something I want. If the seller says "No", it's OK. If they say "Yes", then great!! I don't ever take it personally. Move on to something else... there are more things I want than I have the cash for.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:14 PM

Default 4 sharp corners

I have been following 3 cards that I feel were way over priced. Apparently others do because they haven't sold. This is interesting. As you know if you shop with them they have different discounts when you buy from them directly every week. Here are the prices of the 3 I followed with their weekly discount.
1st card
1/11- 1,474.89
1/16-1,543.49
1/23 1,560.64
1/30 1,543.49

2nd card
1/11 490.19
1/16 512.99
1/23 518.69
1/30 512.99

1/11 737.37
1/16 772.12
1/23 780.77
1/30 772.12

All I can say, is go figure
Old 03-09-2017, 06:04 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
You are probably correct. But they risk losing future purchases from the buyer as well. Not all my purchases from them are of the bulk variety if my memory serves me correctly. Plus even with the discount, as small as it was, they should be making money off me anyway, so why refuse? But like I said...life goes on.

I wonder if I went to their website got the same cards, if they are still available, and asked for the same discount %, they would accept. That would be funny if they did. I would have to chuckle anyway.
Right i used to overthink this stuff too But no one is 'keeping score' it is what it it is. As we get older at least for me, i dont worry about keeping score such as doing little extra things to prove that i can get something for my price and be proven right to offer whatever i offered....i just move on

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-09-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
So, if at some point, only sellers who offer the same price to all of their customers (the sellers who do not arbitrarily discount to you or anyone else because their business model is sound) have the cards you are looking to add to your collection, are you: A) going to stop collecting because you won't buy from sellers who won't negotiate OR B) going to get over the fact that they did not give you what you want and buy from them?
Since the cards I collect, mostly, are a dime a dozen, reason being they are from the junk wax era, example A) doesnt really apply.

Because I collect over-produced cards, that are worth very little, and can be found everywhere, i won't ever need to get over the fact...

It is not much of an over-stretch to understand and/or agree with a person only paying what he wants to pay for a used item. Just as sellers can refuse to sell to you, you can refuse to buy from them.

I get what I want, at the price I want, or i don't buy. I just did that recently on the house i bought. And will continue to do so on anything used I buy. You should as well, everyone should. It's your money, you earned it, spend it as you want, not at what sellers want to charge you.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
Buyers who are upset about sellers not taking their offers, and sellers who complain about low ball offers, I find it bizarre. Everyone has every right to say no. It's not personal, it's business.

I make the occasional offer through BIN on something I want. If the seller says "No", it's OK. If they say "Yes", then great!! I don't ever take it personally. Move on to something else... there are more things I want than I have the cash for.
exactly
Old 03-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
You should as well, everyone should. It's your money, you earned it, spend it as you want, not at what sellers want to charge you.
I can assure you, after almost 40 years of collecting, I ONLY pay what I want, and certainly not what any card seller wants to charge me. If a price does not fit my needs, I pass and harbor NO hard feelings towards the seller as I am not here to gouge everyone. IMO, a buyer and seller not agreeing on a price is just part of this hobby. My guess is that most of the folks on this board take the same approach

The difference between you and me is I do not hold grudges towards a seller because we were unable to agree on a price on one deal.....then again, most of the cards I collect are not a "dime a dozen", so I realize that if a current deal could not be struck, there will likely be more opportunities in the future . I guess this approach just comes with maturity.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:00 AM
Scott B.

Quote:
I can assure you, after almost 40 years of collecting, I ONLY pay what I want, and certainly not what any card seller wants to charge me. If a price does not fit my needs, I pass and harbor NO hard feelings towards the seller as I am not here to gouge everyone. IMO, a buyer and seller not agreeing on a price is just part of this hobby. My guess is that most of the folks on this board take the same approach

The difference between you and me is I do not hold grudges towards a seller because we were unable to agree on a price on one deal.....then again, most of the cards I collect are not a "dime a dozen", so I realize that if a current deal could not be struck, there will likely be more opportunities in the future . I guess this approach just comes with maturity.
It's not a grudge. it is just business. If you make a reasonable offer and it is refused, you will figure that the store you are buying from does not negotiate. The price is the price. If you always barter to get a price you want, and the seller does not negotiate why even bother buying from them, they obviously don't want your business unless it is on their terms. I don't have time to create an offer over and over only to have it be refused, I just move on.

But what really made me think that this seller does not negotiate, other than the refusal they gave, was that all the cards I wanted except one were from the junk wax era. The offer was a small discount, for cards that are super easy to find and much harder to sell, yet still no acceptance. It kinda blew my mind actually. Wouldn't it have surprised you as well? So, on to the next seller.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:43 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
It's not a grudge. it is just business. If you make a reasonable offer and it is refused, you will figure that the store you are buying from does not negotiate. The price is the price. If you always barter to get a price you want, and the seller does not negotiate why even bother buying from them, they obviously don't want your business unless it is on their terms. I don't have time to create an offer over and over only to have it be refused, I just move on.

But what really made me think that this seller does not negotiate, other than the refusal they gave, was that all the cards I wanted except one were from the junk wax era. The offer was a small discount, for cards that are super easy to find and much harder to sell, yet still no acceptance. It kinda blew my mind actually. Wouldn't it have surprised you as well? So, on to the next seller.
And they are on to the next buyer...
Old 03-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
And they are on to the next buyer...
true

cardboardcollecting.ca

Trading and/or buying 1952 Bowman baseball
Old 03-11-2017, 11:04 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post

I agree with this, especially if you're sending an offer on a card with no best offer option. I do have a problem when I offer 90 or 95% of list on an eBay obo and get declined with no counter. Why even accept offers?

As for 4sc I highly recommend buying from their website. I have made a few small and large (for me any way) purchases. All at reasonable prices with great service and free shipping.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:44 AM
David Riley

4 Sharps website service tops their eBay store. Never had an issue. Good sellers IMO
Old 03-12-2017, 03:27 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I agree with this, especially if you're sending an offer on a card with no best offer option. I do have a problem when I offer 90 or 95% of list on an eBay obo and get declined with no counter. Why even accept offers?

I guess the seller would say if you are willing to offer 95% of the list price, whats to really stop you from just paying 100%. Some potential buyers dont look at straight BINs (and hence will never pay list price) but will look at listings with Make an Offer and even pay list price on those.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default offer

My ebay store is closed until I retire in November, but if someone offered me $150 for cards listed at $172, I would accept the offer without a second thought. Also, the offer was for $16 shipping. I could send these cards by insured priority mail for around $8 bucks, so the total discount would only be $14 for this group of cards. That is only an 8% discount.

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Donato DiVecchia

I've made well over 100 purchases from 4 sharp Corners and never had a problem. Some on eBay when the price was too good to wait for it to show up on their website as there is a delay from the eBay listing to it showing up on their website. Do they price high on some stuff? Yes they do, but they lower their prices monthly on the stuff that doesn't sell right away. Every month or so (4-5 weeks) an item doesn't sell they will reduce the price. I watched an item for 2+ years and then made the purchase when it finally reached the price I wanted to pay for it. I've also gotten screwed doing that as I waited just a bit too long on an item I had been watching for over a year and someone bought it just before it reached the price I was comfortable with paying. I was waiting for just one more price reduction and someone pulled the trigger on it.

As far as offers go, they will not accept offers on lower priced items, but I have made and they have accepted offers on more expensive items ($1,000+). We did the transactions with a PayPal invoice instead of through their website which helped me out even more as they did not charge me sales tax as I live in the same state they work out of.

With all that said, I highly recommend them.

Donato DiVecchia

Nolan Ryan Topps Master Set: http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistr...?s=192675&ac=1

Last edited by divecchia; 04-01-2017 at 05:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by divecchia View Post
i've made well over 100 purchases from 4 sharp corners and never had a problem. Some on ebay when the price was too good to wait for it to show up on their website as there is a delay from the ebay listing to it showing up on their website. Do they price high on some stuff? Yes they do, but they lower their prices monthly on the stuff that doesn't sell right away. Every month or so (4-5 weeks) an item doesn't sell they will reduce the price. I watched an item for 2+ years and then made the purchase when it finally reached the price i wanted to pay for it. I've also gotten screwed doing that as i waited just a bit too long on an item i had been watching for over a year and someone bought it just before it reached the price i was comfortable with paying. I was waiting for just one more price reduction and someone pulled the trigger on it.

As far as offers go, they will not accept offers on lower priced items, but i have made and they have accepted offers on more expensive items ($1,000+). We did the transactions with a paypal invoice instead of through their website which helped me out even more as they did not charge me sales tax as i live in the same state they work out of.

With all that said, i highly recommend them.

Donato divecchia

+1

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 04-02-2017, 05:33 AM
D3nn!s B@!!ou

I recently bought a card from them and was very happy