NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 05-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Banned

I did write the jsa loa newsbreaking story on autograph news live, back when people could sign up and write stories there. so what?

also, autograph news live did break the pawn stars al pacino/al ruddy story. so what? everything i said was true.

i read autograph news live for the stories that are relevant to autographs. they post some very interesting relevant autograph stories. Chris Williams and others read it too, because they wouldn't know what the articles are if they didn't read them. Now I am getting singled out for reading stories on a site that others read too. thanks a lot.

some people dont like the national enquirer. but the national enquirer breaks relevant news stories.

the national enquirer broke the john edwards / rielle hunter story, first ones to break that story and report on it. national story that affected the political scene. so you cant say the national enquirer doesn't break big news stories. And they have broken more that one.

I don't know who posts the stories, i read the ones that break the stories that other websites don't or won't break, like the head of ebay saying that psa and jsa suck. you didnt read about that in SCD or Beckett, did you?

Pawn stars debacle back when it was an open forum, heritage posting jsa certs on items that jsa hadn't evaluated yet back when it was an open forum. that was me, i wrote that. heritage ended up changing their policy to the benefit of ALL collectors because of that. You can thank me later.

Chris Williams was a member there and all he wrote was this guys trash and that guys trash, same stuff we always hear from him. i didn't call people names on that site, i wrote relevant hobby stories like premature jsa certs at heritage, or how jsa's muhammad ali expert wrote an anonymous ebook about how the private dealers know ali autographs and the big companies dont know them very well at all and he wouldnt get their opinion on ali if he was going to buy. but instead he would trust the private dealers.

relevant stuff and if there is a clunker, I go to the next story nowadays. i don't control the content there. so quit acting like i do.

Please tell me what I wrote on those two posts that you creepily saved screenshots of, that was wrong or not the truth?

Last edited by travrosty; 05-10-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Agreed and still waiting for Travis's response. This isn't going away until Travis answers. It's not a personal attack at all. It is just a question that should be answered.

here is your answer leon. i wrote for autograph news live back when it was a blog site, like this one, where you can sign up, and post articles and stories, chris williams and others were also a member. after awhile they quit that format and now they go with a format where it is locked, no membership and stories just go up and we don't know who writes them.

there;s your answer, no cloak and dagger.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Travis apparently told Nash that he writes for Autographnewslive.com, but is unwilling to say that on Net54? Why? As far as I can see that site is set up to settle some agenda and it's done in the most cowardly way possible....anonymously.

The cloak and dagger secrecy in this hobby is laughable...especially when one of the proponents of openness refuses to answer simple questions about his association with a website that is anonymous.

Because I don't write there anymore and they don't let anyone sign up anymore to post articles. that's why. on any of nash's articles where he says i am from autograph news live, it was back when it was a forum where you could sign up and be a member, like chris williams was a member. I am 'associated' with that site as much as Chris Williams was. Go bust his baseballs about it, about being a member of autographnewslive and being 'associated' with autographnewslive.com maybe you guys have the agenda.

since they changed their format, I have wrote zero stories or articles for them because its locked and no members anymore.

You guys need to drink decaf.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-10-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
I did write the jsa loa newsbreaking story on autograph news live, back when people could sign up and write stories there. so what?

also, autograph news live did break the pawn stars al pacino/al ruddy story. so what? everything i said was true.

i read autograph news live for the stories that are relevant to autographs. they post some very interesting relevant autograph stories.

some people dont like the national enquirer. but the national enquirer breaks relevant news stories.

the national enquirer broke the john edwards / rielle hunter story, first ones to break that story and report on it. national story that affected the political scene. so you cant say the national enquirer doesn't break big news stories.

I don't know who posts the stories, i read the ones that break the stories that other websites don't or won't break, like the head of ebay saying that psa and jsa suck. you didnt read about that in SCD or Beckett, did you?

But it's relevant, and if there is a clunker, I go to the next story.

Please tell me what I wrote on those two posts that you creepily saved screenshots of, that was wrong or not the truth?
Interesting post, thank you.

How do you know what is a "clunker" in the Enquirer, or do you pick and choose what you want to believe? I don't read it because there are many "clunkers" and I won't give them my time.

How do you know what is a "clunker" on this autographnewslive website? All I have seen there is garbage and, based on what I've read there, I won't go back based on principle alone.

You should understand this, because this is similar to what you think of TPAs. Conversely, your attitude to those "news" sources is akin to many of our attitudes of the larger TPAs. If there's a clunker, we go to the next autograph. I feel confident that the percentage of authentic baseball autographs with JSA and PSA certs is greater than the percentage of truths in the Enquirer and on that joke of a blog site.

I know you cannot agree with this, but I'm at least hoping you can see the perspective being presented.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all
Old 05-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty bombjack View Post
The last post quoted has Travis claiming authorship of an article on that website, also letting us know that he "won."

He has said here in this thread that he doesn't write for that site and doesn't know who does. I for one don't believe him.

Do you?
i dont write for them and i dont know who does.

you are talking about two different sites. the open forum site, and now the closed forum site. i posted on the open forum site along with chris williams and others. no one here can post on the closed forum site. I am answering all your questions.

I never mention chris in any of those posts, so what's the problem? Chris posted on autographnewslive.com dozens of times, back when it was an open forum, just like me. why arent you busting his baseballs about it?

The thing about it is that Chris knows all this about the open forum where you sign up and post your articles or thoughts. He signed up. Chris Williams was a part of autographnewslive.com

But he purposely didn't tell you this because he doesn't want the truth to be revealed.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-10-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Interesting post, thank you.

How do you know what is a "clunker" in the Enquirer, or do you pick and choose what you want to believe? I don't read it because there are many "clunkers" and I won't give them my time.

How do you know what is a "clunker" on this autographnewslive website? All I have seen there is garbage and, based on what I've read there, I won't go back based on principle alone.

You should understand this, because this is similar to what you think of TPAs. Conversely, your attitude to those "news" sources is akin to many of our attitudes of the larger TPAs. If there's a clunker, we go to the next autograph. I feel confident that the percentage of authentic baseball autographs with JSA and PSA certs is greater than the percentage of truths in the Enquirer and on that joke of a blog site.

I know you cannot agree with this, but I'm at least hoping you can see the perspective being presented.

you are just arguing to argue now.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
you are just arguing to argue now.
I'm going back to a discussion of autographs, or at least the authenticators of such.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
here is your answer leon. i wrote for autograph news live back when it was a blog site, like this one, where you can sign up, and post articles and stories, chris williams and others were also a member. after awhile they quit that format and now they go with a format where it is locked, no membership and stories just go up and we don't know who writes them.

there;s your answer, no cloak and dagger.
I didn't know there are/were 2 different sites, one which was open open as well as the current one. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited by Leon; 05-10-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
i dont write for them and i dont know who does.

you are talking about two different sites. the open forum site, and now the closed forum site. i posted on the open forum site along with chris williams and others. no one here can post on the closed forum site. I am answering all your questions.

I never mention chris in any of those posts, so what's the problem? Chris posted on autographnewslive.com dozens of times, back when it was an open forum, just like me. why arent you busting his baseballs about it?

The thing about it is that Chris knows all this about the open forum where you sign up and post your articles or thoughts. He signed up. Chris Williams was a part of autographnewslive.com

But he purposely didn't tell you this because he doesn't want the truth to be revealed.
Again, very interesting and illuminating.

I will ask both you and Chris: Do either of you know who is the moderator or owner of that site? If so, please let us know. It has been intimated here that it is Todd Mueller, but I have no idea either way.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
The last post quoted has Travis claiming authorship of an article on that website, also letting us know that he "won."

He has said here in this thread that he doesn't write for that site and doesn't know who does. I for one don't believe him.

Do you?
I'm not a great fan of Travis's. I'm kinda sick of hearing the same old, same old over and over again. But I don't believe in getting out the torches and pitchforks 'cause one particular self-aggrandizing, self-proclaimed "hero" decides to blame Travis every time he's attacked.
As long as Travis had nothing to do with the anonymous personal sh*t, then I don't care that he wrote a few autograph articles for that site--long before, it seems to me, the personal stuff was written.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

It is not about way back when it is about today. I know you have read what they have said about people. Would you call it a hate site? Honestly yes or no. I think that is all anyone wants to know. I will tell you that I do and as you have read many other people feel the same.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
It is not about way back when it is about today. I know you have read what they have said about people. Would you call it a hate site? Honestly yes or no. I think that is all anyone wants to know. I will tell you that I do and as you have read many other people feel the same.
would you call aml a hate site?

we went over this already about loyalty oaths. did you ask everyone on the forum? i don't play those games. i blog about autographs. you can play these games. denounce this or your a jerk? what kind of an autograph forum is this anyway?
Old 05-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I didn't know there are/were 2 different sites, one which was open open as well as the current one. Thanks for the clarification.
thank you and i wish others would use their gray matter to dilineate between back when it was a sign-up site and now also. but they won't. they like to lump to fit their agenda.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Again, very interesting and illuminating.

I will ask both you and Chris: Do either of you know who is the moderator or owner of that site? If so, please let us know. It has been intimated here that it is Todd Mueller, but I have no idea either way.
i will answer but chris won't answer. the answer is no one knows who owns or posts on that site. and if chris knows, then let's see proof. we have had enough unverified conjecture for one day, or even one year.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
thank you and i wish others would use their gray matter to dilineate between back when it was a sign-up site and now also. but they won't. they like to lump to fit their agenda.
I can't put it more plainly than this:

You have told us that there are two different sites, and while I believe you, I hope you realize that LUMP TO FIT THEIR AGENDA describes almost every single one of your posts on this site. I don't say this to insult, I just say it to inform you of perception.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
i will answer but chris won't answer. the answer is no one knows who owns or posts on that site. and if chris knows, then let's see proof. we have had enough unverified conjecture for one day, or even one year.
The two things from that site that have been posted here have used unbelievable hyperbole to both trash a member here and lavish praise on one Todd Mueller. I'm using my grey matter...

Old 05-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Bull, you post about a lot of things not just autographs. You just can and will not answer a simple question.
You are a coward.

Last edited by shelly; 05-10-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
I'm not a great fan of Travis's. I'm kinda sick of hearing the same old, same old over and over again. But I don't believe in getting out the torches and pitchforks 'cause one particular self-aggrandizing, self-proclaimed "hero" decides to blame Travis every time he's attacked.
As long as Travis had nothing to do with the anonymous personal sh*t, then I don't care that he wrote a few autograph articles for that site--long before, it seems to me, the personal stuff was written.

they won't stop david until they have everyone sign a piece of paper stating that who their friends are, which sites they have visited, and denounce these and praise these sites. loyalty oaths, mccarthyism. i wrote nothing about chris, he blames me. thanks.

david, did you know chris wrote on that website as much as I did, and even used more than one name, used anonymous names to fire back at people when they didn't know it was him, mr. marlin. for one.

Chris, please tell you only had one name at autographnewslive.com and you never signed up under a fake name. Why isn't he getting piled on for that?
because its fake, that's why. trying to elicit sympathy only because we disagree on things and don't see eye to eye. start up some controvery about me to turn people against me, what a joke!

I used only my real name when i signed up there and i have only used one name where ever I have posted. here, there or anywhere. my real name!

can chris say the same thing? no he can't.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Banned

This whole thread was made into something to do with me, and it has nothing to do with me, yet he wants to waste time to get people over on his "side" so he can further some type of agenda that who can figure out?h Can people see through this now? What's he doing, building an army of anti-R0STE people.

If i said anything bad about him ever, anything personal, anything non-autograph related, then let's see it. or shut up.

I have done nothing, nothing to him, he is dragging my name in mud. There are plenty of pilers on, only because they don't always agree with what i say about AUTOGRAPHS, but they only do so because it's not happening to them. if chris thinks someone is saying stuff about him that he dosnt like, THEN HE NEEDS TO GO AFTER THOSE PEOPLE!

Last edited by travrosty; 05-10-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
This whole thread was made into something to do with me, and it has nothing to do with me
That's certainly the way I see it.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Banned

Remember, Chris Williams was a member of this 'hate site'. if people dont think that is a fair statement, then substituting my name for his doesnt make it any fairer, because when it stopped being a sign-up blogging forum, all members were booted, and that is that.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

[QUOTE=travrosty;1129262]Remember, Chris Williams was a member of this 'hate site'.
So, you are saying it is a hate site? I dont care you Cris or David Duke was on the site. You admit it is a hate site?

Last edited by shelly; 05-10-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=shelly;1129267]
Quote:
Remember, Chris Williams was a member of this 'hate site'.
So, you are saying it is a hate site? I dont care you Cris or David Duke was on the site. You admit it is a hate site?
you are arguing just to argue.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Chris.tian Aug.ustus

Shelly, you're being worse than Chris...why do you want it labelled a hate site so bad? if you have something to say, then say it!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Banned

whenever people start to talk about autographs, there are a few that try to reel everyone else into these personal deals that take up tons of time, but accomplish nothing.

its net54baseball.com, not net54mypersonalproblems.com
Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan-budman View Post
Shelly, you're being worse than Chris...why do you want it labelled a hate site so bad? if you have something to say, then say it!
exactly,

i knew he would post what he did, because if i call it a hate site, thats not good enough for him, and if i don't, that's not good enough for him, he is only interested in piling on the nonsense of "you are friends with so and so , so you are a jerk"

let's everybody post all of our friends on this thread and submit them to a few people that get to go line by line and judge our worthiness of existing in this world.

i didnt write anything, someone else did, he blames me. same tired story. sick of it. moving on. thanks leon for asking the pertinent question about autographsnewlive. i hope i answered it to your satisfaction, now let the craziness continue with the few who started it.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
What would you call it when they post that kind of garbage. If they had called you or anyone in you family what they call Chris you would be really pissed.
Hate is a sick thing. Being Jewish might just make me a little more senstive. You also have to understand that I was born in 1940 so I just have a different out look about hate and fear and what it can do to people and there lives. This has little to do with Chris. It has a lot to do with hate.
Does that answer you question?

Last edited by shelly; 05-10-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
That's certainly the way I see it.
Quote:
whenever people start to talk about autographs, there are a few that try to reel everyone else into these personal deals that take up tons of time, but accomplish nothing.

its net54baseball.com, not net54mypersonalproblems.com
The good thing about this site is that, while not above petty squabbles, we know the name of everyone who posts. That is why I like and respect this site and won't even go to most others.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Just so you know. I sent that site to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the ADL, and the FBI. I dont care who you are. That was hate in its worse form. Hidden names no place to find them just a bunch of hateful human waste.
Travis stop crying and be a man.

Last edited by shelly; 05-10-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Being Jewish might just make me a little more senstive. You also have to understand that I was born in 1940 so I just have a different out look about hate and fear and what it can do to people and there lives.
Really, Shelly? Really? You act like an ass, and then, as an excuse, you play the Holocaust card? Shame on you.

(BTW, I am, and have always been extremely proud to be, a Jew. Some might say a "smart-ass New York Jew," but I'm proud of that, too.)

Last edited by David Atkatz; 05-10-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Rhett Yeakley

Seeing how childish People act in the autograph section makes me glad that it isn't my primary area of collecting, i still love it though. I wonder how many would-be autograph collectors you guys have put off by the vitriol that is spewed over here. Grow up, all of you!

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562

Last edited by rhettyeakley; 05-11-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Travis has (finally!) responded as to his role in that sh*it site.

Now the ball seems to be back in Chris' court. Chris, were you EVER affiliated with that site?

For all the drama Chris has caused recently, I think he should be held accountable for answering this, just like Shelly has hammered Travis.

Ken
Old 05-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Steve S.
St.eve S@lem

Travis may not be everyone's cup of tea - he is not mine; but he is honest, consistent in his views, backs them up with documentation, never hides, and does not behave like a 6 year-old.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:04 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Because I don't write there anymore and they don't let anyone sign up anymore to post articles. that's why. on any of nash's articles where he says i am from autograph news live, it was back when it was a forum where you could sign up and be a member, like chris williams was a member. I am 'associated' with that site as much as Chris Williams was. Go bust his baseballs about it, about being a member of autographnewslive and being 'associated' with autographnewslive.com maybe you guys have the agenda.

since they changed their format, I have wrote zero stories or articles for them because its locked and no members anymore.

You guys need to drink decaf.
That was easy enough...why not post that info right away instead of acting like Mark McGwire taking the Fifth in front of Congress and pretending to be a victim of McCarthyism?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Steve Zarelli

Quote:
This is not accurate.

At the time in question, ANL was a forum (like this one) and it also had a "blog" section where the same exact hate we see there today was posted.

An endless repetition of the same hateful attacks and talking points repeated in the forum (under fake names) and the anonymously written blog articles. The only difference today is the forum section is gone.

What Travis does not tell you is he was for a period a moderator of that forum. So he was made a moderator and didn't know who the site owners were that granted him moderator permissions? Strains credulity.

I don't think Travis writes the anonymous garbage, but I don't believe for a second he doesn't know deep down who does and it is some of the same people he has trumpeted as friends and "good guys." If he doesn't "know," it is willful blindness.

Thinking from the perspective of the targets of the hate site, it should be crystal clear why there is animosity toward Travis.

Last edited by Mr. Zipper; 05-11-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Grammar correction.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Travis has (finally!) responded as to his role in that sh*it site.

Now the ball seems to be back in Chris' court. Chris, were you EVER affiliated with that site?

For all the drama Chris has caused recently, I think he should be held accountable for answering this, just like Shelly has hammered Travis.

Ken
If you call hammering asking the same question over and over again because he did not answere. Then I hammered him as much as you have with Chris. I also think that Chris should answere the question it does not seem to be to hard to do.
I thought at one time that site was used to give opinions. You had people use there names. I do remember toward the end the would delete things if you did not agree with them. I coud be wrong Travis and Chris can answere that.
I think it has changed for the worse and now is just a place to hide and smear people.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Craig

Most of these autograph threads, and this one in particular, remind me of Einstein's early critique of Bohr's theory of quantum mechanics "spooky action at a distance".
Old 05-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen in Time View Post
Most of these autograph threads, and this one in particular, remind me of Einstein's early critique of Bohr's theory of quantum mechanics "spooky action at a distance".
Well said, if I had any idea what it meant
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen in Time View Post
Actually they kinda remind me of "Who's On First" by Abbott and Costello.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Stephen Koschal....enough said.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
The two things from that site that have been posted here have used unbelievable hyperbole to both trash a member here and lavish praise on one Todd Mueller. I'm using my grey matter...
can I get an AAAAHHHHMMMEEEN!!!!!, Of course big dumb and stupid knows.....IMHO

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 05-11-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
This is not accurate.

At the time in question, ANL was a forum (like this one) and it also had a "blog" section where the same exact hate we see there today was posted.

An endless repetition of the same hateful attacks and talking points repeated in the forum (under fake names) and the anonymously written blog articles. The only difference today is the forum section is gone.

What Travis does not tell you is he was for a period a moderator of that forum. So he was made a moderator and didn't know who the site owners were that granted him moderator permissions? Strains credulity.

I don't think Travis writes the anonymous garbage, but I don't believe for a second he doesn't know deep down who does and it is some of the same people he has trumpeted as friends and "good guys." If he doesn't "know," it is willful blindness.

Thinking from the perspective of the targets of the hate site, it should be crystal clear why there is animosity toward Travis.
not to mention Todd and his Army of mental midgets berated me for trying to tell him he was auctioning off a pathetic Mickey Mantle with one of his typical 4 page Providence story in April of 2011... can I get an AAAHHHHHMMMEEENNN!!!, IMHO

This Mickey Mantle will forever be associated with the "Best Born again" Authenticator in the world, IMHO. Travis has proved to be more inflaming than a pack of hemmoroids on multiple sites on multiple occassions. He is the boil on Todd's ass...IMHO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Todd Mueller Mantle 4-2011.jpg (42.4 KB, 74 views)