NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-11-2023, 05:39 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

For sale

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 12-11-2023, 06:17 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothcutter View Post
Going hard on everything Ruth!
just leave some for the rest of us

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 12-11-2023, 08:57 AM
Br.ent !ngr@m
Br.ent Ing@am

In order of priority, I hope to acquire these:

O’Hara St Louis completes 520

T204 McIntyre and Donovan

E121 Harry Heilmann and Pep Young

T209 Brent
Old 12-11-2023, 11:10 AM
Ed McCollum

Into a Lighthouse VARIO G padded binder. Only thing I asked my wife for for Christmas, and a box suspiciously the size a binder that size would fit in for mailing appeared under the tree Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Mark

I just posted in another thread that I just completed my last post-war set with all Bowman, Topps (sans 52 Hi #), Fleer and others. So truthfully I have no idea where I go next. Maybe grab some short prints like the 1954 Bowman Williams or "Ted Signs" but those just feel like tail ends to a completed project.

Obviously pre-war is the next stop. I like building sets and there are a lot of sets to work on, but also a lot that would never be completed in my lifetime.
Maybe if I lower my definition of "complete" I could start a nice collection of T206. Maybe go after T205 instead. I've also thought about Hassan double folders that seems like a set with a reasonable shot at completing.

I guess I'll see where the card Gods lead me.
Old 12-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Pretty static, collection-wise, given prices for items I want, but still hoping to snag Mcgraw, glove-Cycle to complete back run.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

is it too late to change my answer to "right into the crapper"?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 12-12-2023, 12:39 AM
Mike

Default Thanks, Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Thats an awesome project. Do you have a pic or link to the master? I would love to see it (and I am sure I am not alone).
Thank you, Ryan.

I'm still working on the presentation as I've tried a couple things that don't look quite right/aren't easy to digest ... like my current form which just has them all broken out by back and ordered alphabetically... meh.

That said, current progress is in albums at/on my ImageEvent site and linked in my sig. More commentary/info to come, but it is what it is for now. Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited by frohme; 12-12-2023 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:57 AM
Doug Goodman

For me 2024 will be a continuation of the endless quest to deepen my m113 / m114 collection, and knowledge.

I am also on the verge of actually starting to prune my "collection tree". I have ignored some of the branches for so long it feels like letting them move on to people who have more interest might be a good idea.

Or maybe a better analogy would be : I'm going to take collection that currently resembles an Einstein haircut, and clean it up a bit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Einstein-Vera.jpg (39.1 KB, 536 views)
Old 12-12-2023, 01:22 PM
J@son Per1

In 2023, I feel like my collection took on added focus. I sold a lot of graded superstars, Mays, Aaron, Clemente, etc., along with a few key graded rookies like Brooks Robinson, Bob Gibson. All great cards, but I decided I am happy with these guys in lower grades and raw only. They need to be a part of my collection, but maybe not primary objective.

I then used those funds to substantially beef up my Red Sox collection. I expanded my pre war range quite a bit, with Tris Speaker, Joe Wood, and a bunch of cool examples, T206s, Tattoo Orbit, a nice Cicotte, etc. Not only that, but I added Red Sox modern cards. It made sense because there are a lot of cool cards after 1990 and they are mostly cheap. Plus, the team won 4 World Championships this century and I want those guys represented in my collection. I'm particularly fond of 2011 Topps. 2008 and 2014 are nice as well. I ended the year with a much more impressive Red Sox collection if I say so myself, and intend to keep this snowballing in 2024.

I also transformed my 75 Topps mini set from NMTish to NMT/MT. I added Yount and Ryan in PSA 8 and a suwwwwweeeet Brett in SGC 9. The problem with this is that my standards continue to go up, and cards that were previously more than good enough are now in need of upgrade. What a boondoggle Lol.

I also beefed up my Boston non baseball collection a bit, getting all those Celtic, Pats and Bruins cards of guys I grew up watching. This is definitely a secondary project.

Lastly, I improved my Brooklyn Dodgers graded collection, mostly 1939 to 1957 It all fits nicely in a BCW super vault. Most of it is mid grade and quite affordable. The highlights were a '53 Jackie PSA 1.5 and a PeeWee RC in PSA 1.5.

I feel these projects are all in better alignment with my emotional attachment to the specific players and the game(s).
Old 12-12-2023, 02:26 PM
L@rry T1p+0n

I bought a 3200 count box of '79 '80 and '81 Topps baseball cards for $50 (1.5c each) and have been enjoying putting these sets together again. And once you complete your Topps hockey sets what else but move into the OPC cards?

Old 12-12-2023, 09:30 PM
Brian Clatfelter

Default Vintage

More and more vintage rookies! Selling most modern to go after Ruth, Mantle, Mays, Cobb, Rose, Bench, Young, Matty, etc....I love T206 and 50's Topps/Bowman. Still need 1951 Bowman dream cards of Mantle and Mays.
Old 12-13-2023, 05:54 AM
D0NN1E B

Sell it all.
Old 12-13-2023, 09:27 AM
Paul Lehr

In 2024 I'll continue with the "less is more" approach. If I can add at least 3 or 4 significant (to me) items I'll be happy.
Old 12-13-2023, 09:33 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer1999 View Post
Sell it all.
Is this just a rant/fake sale announcement? Or are you really selling it all?

If you're really selling, do you care to share why you've decided it's time to get out?

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 12-13-2023, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Sell it all.
I decided to do something slightly different with my collection. I have decided to smell it all.

Brian
Old 12-13-2023, 12:05 PM
D0NN1E B

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post
Is this just a rant/fake sale announcement? Or are you really selling it all?

If you're really selling, do you care to share why you've decided it's time to get out?
Just goofing around mostly. I have recently become unemployed so it has entered my mind as kind of a fallback if things go south. So no, as of now I'm holding and still adding lower cost items to satisfy my need for mail.
Old 12-13-2023, 12:14 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Just goofing around mostly. I have recently become unemployed so it has entered my mind as kind of a fallback if things go south. So no, as of now I'm holding and still adding lower cost items to satisfy my need for mail.
Good luck with the job hunt. Hopefully you find something even better!

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 12-13-2023, 12:39 PM
J@mes In.gram

I can't afford to buy cards these days, and I wouldn't get crap for the ones I have if I sold them. And I like the ones I have, so no more trades. What does it all mean? I guess I will just sit tight and keep what I have and be happy with them.

Kind of like how it was in the chow line on USS Midway CV-41, cruising in circles off the Philippines back in 1983. The chow line was backed up into the hangar bay with airedales between launch and recovery events. I asked a Chief coming up the ladder from the main deck below, "Did you see what's for chow, Chief?" "No, but whatever it is, you'll have it and like it."

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 12-13-2023, 12:51 PM
Drew W@i$e

As I have stated in other posts, buying a mid grade prewar HOFer is key for me. I still those prices will decline or flatten, so there will be an oppurtunity in the near future. Stay tuned.
Old 12-13-2023, 01:20 PM
pete ullman

I feel as if I am at a crossroads with my collection. In order to add any significant cards I want I would want to sell some to fund it. And that would require getting rid of cards that I love. So I am kind of in a holding pattern. Still quite active looking on a daily basis, but not buying much.
Old 12-13-2023, 01:24 PM
Duncan

Still on the hunt for an E107 Yankee and will continue to build my HOF type set. I get a kick out of finding a HOFers from a sets like E95 that does not have any Yankees or a unique image of the HOFer or Yankee. May also chase the HOFers in the 1954 Bowman set. Just picked up a nice Mays from a fellow board member to go with the few I already have.
Old 12-13-2023, 02:26 PM
octavio ranzola

Darby choclate complete box ,,,ok ok im sorry 😳😳
Old 12-13-2023, 02:35 PM
Tony Ooten

always enjoy these threads, so I'll add my two cents.

Summary: Most likely answer is standing pat. Although I woudn't be surprised if I took the plunge and continued paring down my collection.

Long version:
after collecting as a kid in the 70's thru my early 30's in the 1990s just "buying packs of what ever was in season", I re-entered the hobby in 2009 and discovered net54 shortly after. I spent 8 years building a very solid low grade collection including t206/520, 33 goudey minus 1 gehrig and lajoie, 52 bowman, 73 topps sets, an over 300 card prewar type collection with 100 types and at least one of each hof player in the majors, over 100 diff e-cards, 170 diff t205, 40 diff t207, a post war collection of all hof players 48 thru 89 topps, bowman, fleer, donruss, upper deck, score (minus 52 t Mathews and 67 seaver). Had a great time building that collection.

2017 saw some life changes and by 2018 i decided to start selling. Been at it since then. I chipped away slowly using the BST and eBay and recently facebook groups. At each stage I evaluated my collection and kept my favorites, selling those that didn't make the cut. Been thru several cycles like that. Of course each time it was harder to choose. I haven't had any fire sales, not thrown any away, and am always happy when my cards go to collectors.

When I decide to sell a batch of pre-war or vintage, they usually go pretty fast. In the meantime I've got a lot of 80's & 90's cards on ebay on their 8 week cycle and I lower them 25% everytime a new 8 weeks starts. It's been a steady trickle selling and there haven't been many weeks go by that I haven't placed some cards in PWE's and sent them to a new home. Still have a bunch of cards listed on ebay (about 4500, mostly in lots of 9), but that whole effort is on auto-pilot now.

I think I've enjoyed sorting and selling as much as I enjoyed collecting.

I'm currently at another point in the sell-off where, if I continue, I need to decide which cards are next. On the other hand I've met a few selling goals I set for myself back in 2018, one of which is: I'm running low on all the padded mailers I saved from purchases over the years, so I could very well be finished with the sales.

anyway, after a too-long background story, I'll answer the OP question: "Tell us where you see your collection heading in 2024?"

Most likely answer is standing pat. Although I woudn't be surprised if I took the plunge and continued paring down my collection.

Last edited by tonyo; 12-13-2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-13-2023, 07:51 PM
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
I feel as if I am at a crossroads with my collection. In order to add any significant cards I want I would want to sell some to fund it. And that would require getting rid of cards that I love. So I am kind of in a holding pattern. Still quite active looking on a daily basis, but not buying much.
Similar to Pete .. would like to add a few significant cards but may have to sell others … regardless - need to pair down and upgrade …. Otherwise
Anything Cleveland rare , upgrade t206 Cleveland team, Aaron , Doby , Joss ,,,, so you see the problem…
Old 12-14-2023, 12:04 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
I can't afford to buy cards these days, and I wouldn't get crap for the ones I have if I sold them. And I like the ones I have, so no more trades. What does it all mean? I guess I will just sit tight and keep what I have and be happy with them.

Kind of like how it was in the chow line on USS Midway CV-41, cruising in circles off the Philippines back in 1983. The chow line was backed up into the hangar bay with airedales between launch and recovery events. I asked a Chief coming up the ladder from the main deck below, "Did you see what's for chow, Chief?" "No, but whatever it is, you'll have it and like it."
After cruising in circles hope you made port at Subic Bay. Little rough but plenty of action.
Old 12-14-2023, 01:28 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
After cruising in circles hope you made port at Subic Bay. Little rough but plenty of action.
Yes sir. A couple of cold San Miguel beers on Magsaysay in Olongapo City before heading out to Gaines Beach in Barrio Barretto. The girls became a lot prettier after a few beers, and away from the Olongapo sailor traps. It was something like 47 pesos to the dollar, and a cold bottle of San Miguel was, what, 20 p's? Pretty reasonable for good beer. Add some lumpia and pancit noodles, naked girls, and...well, you know how it is.

Then we would go back out and go in circles, cyclic flight ops between the carrier and Cubi Point Naval Air Station, before heading up to Hong Kong, then Sasebo, Japan on the island of Kyushu, where we would offload missiles and bombs, then fly off the air wing to Atsugi Naval Air Station before we pulled into Yokosuka, our home port. These were 3 month cruises around the South China Sea. When we went to the Indian Ocean, we would hit these same places in reverse going out, and hit them again coming back, but also stopping in Singapore and Pattaya Beach, Thailand. We also went to Mombasa, Kenya.

When I was on USS Independence CV-62, after Desert Shield/Desert Storm, we traded places with the Midway, and Indy then became the forward-deployed carrier. Same liberty ports, but one cruise we went to Sydney, Australia. And that is a story in itself...

Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 12-14-2023, 01:41 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
Yes sir. A couple of cold San Miguel beers on Magsaysay in Olongapo City before heading out to Gaines Beach in Barrio Barretto. The girls became a lot prettier after a few beers, and away from the Olongapo sailor traps. It was something like 47 pesos to the dollar, and a cold bottle of San Miguel was, what, 20 p's? Pretty reasonable for good beer. Add some lumpia and pancit noodles, naked girls, and...well, you know how it is.

Then we would go back out and go in circles, cyclic flight ops between the carrier and Cubi Point Naval Air Station, before heading up to Hong Kong, then Sasebo, Japan on the island of Kyushu, where we would offload missiles and bombs, then fly off the air wing to Atsugi Naval Air Station before we pulled into Yokosuka, our home port. These were 3 month cruises around the South China Sea. When we went to the Indian Ocean, we would hit these same places in reverse going out, and hit them again coming back, but also stopping in Singapore and Pattaya Beach, Thailand. We also went to Mombasa, Kenya.

When I was on USS Independence CV-62, after Desert Shield/Desert Storm, we traded places with the Midway, and Indy then became the forward-deployed carrier. Same liberty ports, but one cruise we went to Sydney, Australia. And that is a story in itself...
You really haven't lived until you've done 3 and 1/2 months on an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean, going in circles off the entrance to the Gulf of Oman, without seeing land of any kind.

And Wog Day (crossing the equator on a Navy ship, where, if you've never done it before, you get transformed from being a lowly pollywog to a trusty shellback) on an aircraft carrier is something to truly behold. Visiting the Royal Barber, before appearing in front of Davy Jones and Neptunus Rex, and getting a proper shellback haircut. The Royal Barber is usually something like a Chief Machinist's Mate. "Don't worry son, it'll grow back out by the time we reach Singapore."

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 12-14-2023, 05:56 PM
J@mes In.gram

All of that just to say I am sure I will more or less stand pat.

And to get back on topic, after perhaps the most egregious thread hijack ever, please accept my apologies.

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 12-14-2023, 06:29 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson44 View Post
Darby choclate complete box ,,,ok ok im sorry
what a dream!

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo
Old 12-14-2023, 06:38 PM
Tim Odeen

My 2024 is harrowing. It looks like our home purchase is closing on or about Christmas. We are first time home buyers. It immediately goes into a remodel. We have a 203(k) remodel loan of $35k, plus $10k out of pocket for part of the kitchen. But there is minimal storage, so I will need to prioritize my collection. Our remodel does not include Granite countertops, of which my wife is singing "all I want for Christmas is not formica countertops."

So after New Years I must make sacrifices and get rid of some items I truly love. Odd men out currently are Stan Musial, Ernie Lombardi, and likely Tris Speaker (sniffle!). There is just nowhere to store stuff. I'm keeping Barry Larkin, Lou Gehrig, and maybe Joey Votto.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 12-15-2023 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:36 PM

Whatever the hell you do, don't let this happen to you:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/basebal...id-19-million/
Old 12-14-2023, 08:13 PM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

Wow!

My 2024 goals are to upgrade a few in my favorite all time set (53 topps). All ungraded, like I like them, but a few have creases or back damage.

I would also love to get a well centered 52 topps Reese that I can add to my 52 display. The condition I am looking for is likely a PSA2-3 type of card but prefer ungraded or I can crack it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish-collector View Post

Old 12-14-2023, 09:00 PM
Josh

I’m really gonna focus less on trying to get huge stuff and stressing only monster cards. I fell into that trap a bit. I’m gonna add pre war high eye appeal lower grade HOFers from some random more tough to find sets and focus on cool poses that really appeal to me. After all that’s what collecting is about. What you love and like!
Old 12-15-2023, 06:58 PM

Trying to finish my e90-1 set is top priority. Then maybe dipping my toe into the T207 waters.
Old 12-15-2023, 08:37 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

A famous Irish band made it big by singing, "Nothing changes on New Year's Day," so I'll just continue doing what I always do, scratching and clawing to find great Topps era cards at bargain prices. But I also hope to keep digging through my binders, boxes, and toploaders to 'Flip Mine' for semi-precious cardboard gems to be sent off for grading, while filming videos of these efforts as a source of low-brow entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 12-16-2023, 05:45 AM
R I ( H

Consolidate and upgrade - 33 Goudey Gehrig is one of the goals
Old 12-19-2023, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbond View Post
Started 2022 with nothing, and now settled on a few collections that should keep me occupied on ebay looking for obscurities. So 2023 will be to focus on making a dent on these:
- Federal League material
- Baseball-themed Victorian trade cards
- 1910s "Baseball Lovers" postcards
- N48/N508 Dixie Cigarettes/Virginia Brights/Sub Rosa cards
I'll say I made great progress in the above goals. But then about 6 months ago, I also discovered Japanese menko cards. So my new goal seems to be heading towards helping catalogue and organize more uncatalogued Japanese baseball cards to assist creating a broader and more complete guide.
NY Highlanders & Fed League Signatures
....and Japanese Menko Baseball Cards

https://japanesemenkoarchive.blogspot.com/
Old 12-20-2023, 05:49 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Continue collecting Gehrig and Jackie photos and memorabilia.

Haven’t bought a card in a long time.
Old 12-20-2023, 09:11 AM
P.aul Orl,in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish-collector View Post

What is wrong with that? Should happen to all of us!
Old 12-20-2023, 12:47 PM
Brendan Mullen

First and foremost, replace my T206 Steve Evans that I sold last week for a ridiculous amount of money and broke up my T206 set. I'm assuming in July they should be back to a $40 common. Hopefully...
Old 12-20-2023, 02:22 PM
Sammy

I am shifting my collection over to more baseball and basketball promotional and novelty cards and stamps. For quite a while, I was collecting a lot more of the traditional hall of famers and rookie cards. I am starting to sell off a portion of my collection to make way for more unique items such as the 54 Stahl Meyer Mays. Would love to add that!

http://www.instagram.com/sammy_thunder_vintage

Rare Vintage Promotional and/or Novelty Baseball and Basketball Collectibles.

PC Collection: Willie Mays, Christy Mathewson, Nolan Ryan, Tom Seaver, Larry Bird & Bill Russell
Old 12-20-2023, 03:12 PM
Bob McLean

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchernut View Post
Hopefully sold or auctioned off.
Beat you, mine is gone.
Old 12-20-2023, 03:27 PM
Howard Chasser

Default 2024 focus

1) Find and acquire a 1962 Pittsburgh Exhibit Clemente 5 of Spades (see attached picture). It is one of a few items I got "talked out of" a number of years ago and the only one I have as yet been unable to replace.

2) I suppose I can also put out the idea of the possibility of finding something I don't know exists yet (Roberto Clemente themed)

3) Continue to build Pirate team sets with hopes of finishing a few. Some higher priority needs there (condition matters less than eye appeal):

T207 McKechnie
1914 CJ Konetchy, Barger, O'Toole
1915 CJ - All National leaguers except Babe Adams
E90-2 Adams, Gibson, Hyatt, Wilson, Wagner
Tip Top - need a whole bunch of them
T205 Leach with a tough back
T213-1 Owen Wilson
T213-2 Oaks, Camnitz hands over head, Miller
T213-3 Ed Sweeney
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lf.jpg (58.9 KB, 141 views)

Cards for sale: https://www.flickr.com/photos/185900663@N07/albums

I am actively buying and selling vintage sports cards graded and raw. Feedback as a buyer: https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=297262

I am accepting select private consignments of quality vintage cards (raw or graded) and collecting "want" lists for higher end ($1K+) vintage cards.
Old 12-30-2023, 03:49 PM
Eric
E.ric Bau.mh0er

Tris Speaker , either t205 or Cracker Jack (or both)

Last edited by Beercan collector; 12-30-2023 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Cos I never get it right the 1st time
Old 12-30-2023, 07:57 PM
Ethan

Default 2024

Jackie Robinson.
Old 12-30-2023, 08:38 PM
Rob
Rob.ert We.ekes

I honestly have no real direction for my collection at this point. I really have even more than what I wanted, and have pretty much arrived at a level of overall satisfaction with it. I think I have all of the best HOF players of nearly every decade up until 1973, both graded and ungraded (graded ones have higher value, of course), as well as eight of my favorite sets - (4) baseball, (3) football, (1) basketball, all in nice, sharp condition.