NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-08-2009, 03:51 PM

Default Has the Legendary Auction been extended?

I noticed that the time left on the Legendary Auction says 7 days and 5 hours for an auction that originally was slated to end tonight. Has the auction been extended from the original end dates or is there an error in their count down clock?

Patrick
Old 12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Matt Wieder

they extended it and sent an email today explaining.

"Legendary Photo Auction Closing Dates - RESCHEDULED for Tuesday & Wednesday, December 15 & 16

It has come to our attention that, in many cases, the Legendary Photography Auction Catalog has just reached the hands of collectors ... and in some cases it hasn't yet arrived at all! We feel that it is appropriate -- in order to ensure that our bidders have an ample opportunity to view the catalog prior to bidding -- that we delay the auction's close by one week. We urge customers who have not received their catalogs to contact us at customerservice@legendaryauctions.com.

All of the bidding rules remain the same, but the auction will now close Tuesday & Wednesday, December 15 & 16.

Based on the method of shipment, this catalog is sent out much earlier than our Premium Auction Catalogs. Apparently, though -- likely due to the Thanksgiving Holiday -- this schedule did not allow enough time for all of the catalogs to be delivered. For those of you who have their catalogs and have already been actively bidding, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may have caused."

Last edited by Matt; 12-08-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:57 PM

Default Never received an email

I guess they didn't send the email to everyone?

Patrick
Old 12-08-2009, 04:03 PM

Default Thanks Matt

Matt,

Thanks for forwarding the information.

Patrick
Old 12-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Michael S

Yes thanks Matt. You must be one of the "great" customers of Legendary because I have not seen that e-mail. I am sure the e-mail notification is "on it's way"
Old 12-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Matt Wieder

It must be bizzaro week in the sportscard auction world. First Leon wins a card that the seller grossly undergraded by several grades and now we've got people complaining they aren't receiving enough emails from an auction house
If I was a consignor to any of the auctions ending this week, I'd be concerned about what might happen next...

Last edited by Matt; 12-08-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Jeff

Easy Matt, in the end the House always wins.