NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Football Cards Forum

Old 11-21-2016, 09:43 AM
Joshua Van Pelt

Default LeRoy Neiman Super Bowl Giants Signed Silkscreen

I don't collect football and don't know much about this piece although I'm familiar with LeRoy Neiman. Searches on Google showed the same numbered piece at auction in February but I have had this piece in my possession for at least 5 years. Both are numbered 101 of 850. I don't want to sell it if there is any question of authenticity. Is anyone familiar with this piece?

The pictures below are the ones from the February auction.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2016, 12:13 PM

here's a sale of one where they say the edition was limited to 375 -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeRoy-Neiman...-/201472995682

Here's another one and the number, it says, is 32/375 - on the front
http://www.julienslive.com/view-auct...GNED-SERIGRAPH

Here's another one with no mention of a limited edition, although it is a signed print https://goldinauctions.com/lot-9829.aspx

The limited edition seems to be priced in the thousands of dollars range and the last one sold for $316

My guess is the sticker on the back of the one you own and in the auction from February was not put there by Neiman but by the gallery - and it was not a limited edition - although I don't see any mention of a second edition on Nieman's website http://www.leroyneiman.com/product/g...oncos-classic/

maybe you could contact them

Last edited by revmoran; 11-21-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Joshua Van Pelt

Thanks for the info. The LE of 375 was all I could find too. What scares me is that this comes from a collection (my uncle's) that had a lot of fake or questionable items along with a lot of really nice pieces. I'll contact the gallery and see what they say. I'll post any response I get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk