NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-17-2016, 08:53 AM
Christian Guidi

Default Newly Designed Graded Card Display

I have noticed that every couple of years a thread pops up on the forum asking for ideas or product suggestions that allow us collectors to showcase our cards in a way that is stylish and affordable. While I have been amazed at the creativity and resourcefulness of some of the members, I have myself been frustrated with the limited number of options available on the open market and the high costs of custom framing through my local frame shop. I decided to take matters into my own hands and design a solution I hope the community will enjoy.

I custom cut these pieces of black matte acrylic using a gigantic laser to fit SGC cards like a glove. There is a little play on the PSA cards since they are a little smaller but I wanted collectors to be able to display both in the same frame. In the future, if demand is high enough, I can create a mat that specifically fits PSA.

The mats are designed to be inserted into most standard 14x11, 10x8, or 7x5 inch frames but I am also offering them paired up with these handsome wood frames with UV Protective glass if you would prefer to buy something that is ready to hang on your wall. Everything is proudly made in the USA!

If you would like to order one of these mats or frames please visit my store at 4Showframes.com where we are currently accepting orders. I set the website and everything up myself (first time) so please PM me or email me at guidi.christian@gmail.com if you have any trouble. It should work well on your phone too.

Since this board was a source of inspiration Net54 members can enjoy a 20% discount on their first order by entering promo code NET54. I will also be offering them on eBay at a slightly higher price to cover the selling fees. I have about 10 made in each size and the lead time for restocking is about a week so the first few folks who order should get them by Christmas!

I would like to apologize in advance if I have posted this in an inappropriate section since it amounts to a solicitation but I was excited to share since the board has served as a source of inspiration for this little project.

Thank you,
Christian Guidi
4Showframes.com

Last edited by cguidi; 12-17-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Rick McQuillan

Default Nice!

Those are very nice. Good luck with your venture.

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:47 AM
Bruce Fairchild

They look great!!
Old 12-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Dustin Bellinger

Nice looking dispay. If you are successful enough to expand your product line I would suggest a matte to fit a tall boy size holder.

Collecting Hall of Famers and players with Nebraska connections.

Tags
baseball, card, display, frame, graded