NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

Default NET 54 fantasy Baseball changes !!

This message is primarily for the owners who were in the yahoo leaue last year and wanted to participate again this year.

After renewing our league and activating all the teams I thought wanted back in the league,I was contacted by an owner who I had on the "out of league" list. he said he did not get an invite and had sent me a couple of messages saying he wanted to play this year. My understanding was he was "out" so I didn't activate or invite his team back.

Since I may have missed his messages or posts on this board, I want to include him again because he was a good player and made the league competetive. Unfortunately, we had a keeper leagueon Yahoo, and it won't let me undo my renewal and reinvite all the owners again. therefore, I am moving our fantasy league to ESPN as of tonight BE ADVISED ! I don't like Yahoo for fantasy sports anyway, and since I am the new commish and have run leagues on ESPN for a long time I am making the executive decision.
** ALL owners from last year who told me they wanted to be back in the league again will be invited first to our NEW 12 team ROTO league on ESPN
this is the list as I have it:
Sulphur Springs Aroma (ME)
Merkels Burden (Andy)
Cigarfinkels2 (Jeff)
Denver Noogies (Ryan)
Speed Demons (Chris)
Letsgomets (Jeremy
Pinstripe Maulers (Tim)
SmokeyMountainBoys (Isaac)
thats 8 teams. if any of you 8 DO NOT want to play in an ESPN league let me know ASAP
I have contacted several new owners but will wait to send official invites to them until I hear back from all the owners listed above.
now for some good news , I started a 2nd league also. It's Net54 head to head fantasy baseball on ESPN. this is a 10 team league so 9 spots will need to be filled. I have had so many people contact me about playing I wanted to give as many a chance this year as possible.
PM me if you are interested in the head to head league.
fees for both leagues will be $50. Payment will be due by the end of the first full week of the MLB season. I will not tolerate non payment or late payment as there are too many other people who could fill spots that would pay. Our tentative draft date for the ROTO league is March 24th
AGAIN lets not clog up the board with non card rlated stuff, so PM me with any requests , questions , etc...
sorry Leon for this lengthy post , but I wanted to reach as many people as possible tonight