NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 07-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default How about some answers for this? Where are you Peter Nash?

Since Peter Nash seems to get a free pass maybe one of his supporters here can ask him about this? I would like to see a report of all of the fraud and misdeeds he has done in the hobby?

Old 07-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

leon, no one said he is a good guy.
I just wonder if you belive what he writes on his blog to be fact or fiction.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
leon, no one said he is a good guy.
I just wonder if you belive what he writes on his blog to be fact or fiction.
Both probably....but I haven't completely poured over his site. I have read articles on there though. No doubt a lot of what he says is probably true. I was just wondering if we could get an update on this fairly current, sports memorabilia related case? Besides having that one document I don't know very much about it.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

of course what hos says is true.

its the old misdirection play.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Dan Bretta

How are we to know what he writes is true or false? His site is all about agenda. He can barely write a single article without mentioning Rob Lifson 10 times, even if that article has nothing to do with Lifson. His agenda is so transparent it's hilarious. Reminds me of a certain poster from here who was banished so he started his own forum with little sticky threads railing on Leon and Net54. He had only 2 or 3 regular posters to his forum and they were probably his own sockpuppets. I'm pretty sure he's in prison now.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post

its the old misdirection play.
Yes, some have thought that for a long time....
Old 07-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Banned

every time something that comes up that a few don't like, then this comes up. nothing new, misdirection.

Heritage can't tell a preprint autograph from a real one, so kill the messenger because it must be peter nash's fault.

The alternative that they want is to bury the stories and make sure no one knows about heritage or other tpa's boneheaded moves so everybody on the current gravy train can all make money and the collectors who get caught on the receiving end HOLDING THE BAG end up paying the price for a few protected TPA's and sellers getting off SCOT free for their misdeeds. nice.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
everytime something that comes up that a few don't like, then this comes up. nothing new, misdirection. Heritage can't tell a preprint autograph from a real one, so kill the messenger because it must be peter nash's fault.
You ever asked yourself why someone with a shady past (Present?) is acting the crusader of the hobby without addressing his own part in it? You seem to really be getting cozy with Nash. It's really hard to view you as a crusader for truth Travis when the company you keep is dirty.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
every time something that comes up that a few don't like, then this comes up. nothing new, misdirection.

Heritage can't tell a preprint autograph from a real one, so kill the messenger because it must be peter nash's fault.

The alternative that they want is to bury the stories and make sure no one knows about heritage or other tpa's boneheaded moves so everybody on the current gravy train can all make money and the collectors who get caught on the receiving end HOLDING THE BAG end up paying the price for a few protected TPA's and sellers getting off SCOT free for their misdeeds. nice.
If Heritage made mistake(s) then they should fix them. There are always two sides to a story too. Who is protecting anyone? I don't see any of that. So, can't we have 2 threads going at one time? Since you are posting on the Halls of Shame blog I just figured you could get us an update? Peter isn't banned from this site. He is only banned when he enters it under false pretenses, as anyone would be. Have him come on here and answer a few questions Travis.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Banned

but they dont fix them and that is the problem leon. Both me and m.o from fighttoys have privately helped them and tried to keep the bad boxing off their site and we get patted on the head 'good boy but we will take it from here' type attitude from them and Chris Ivy who couldn't tell boxing from a paper bag, and we both end up with banned accounts and we are the top two guys in boxing autographs in the country or so we are told ,(we don't like to brag like psa). so what's up with that? please answer, leon, i would be interested in what you have to say about that?

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:31 PM

People in glass houses...

Some sayings never go out of style.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:

Misdirection, Travis?

You mean it's okay for you to post your criticisms and tirades against PSA and JSA, but no one is allowed to post anything critical about Peter Nash?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Banned

no they can, but funny they only post when the posts about heritage or their buddies come first. thats the misdirection. if they were really interested in getting answers about nash, they would post it on a lazy wednesday afternoon,

i post about tpa's when no one else is posting about anything, because my posts aren't predicated on anyone else posts.

the misdirection posts only come from leon after i mention hauls of shame and especially heritage auctions, one of their sponsors for the net54 dinner and an advertiser on this site. only then does the long knives come out after nash. where are the nash posts the rest of the time? BTW i dont mind leon speaking his mind and saying what he wants! its a free country!

if heritage really wanted to punish me they would re-instate my account. that would hurt.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Banned

Leon, I mention a lot of the same stuff as nash does, but only on my own. where is the bash roste threads, where is the looking at my past, and see of i broke the tinker toys in kindergarten, or sampled a grape from the grocery store?

the stuff he says is relevant and true. you dont like the source? then just mentally take his name off these true articles and put mine on. there- problem solved!

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Dan, not to get in a fight but he does go after more than one person. You can say what you want but I find many of things that he writes about to be interesting and helpful to the hobby. If it was all about Rob you would be correct but I see Haritage, Huggins and Scott mentiioned plenty of times.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Dan, not to get in a fight but he does go after more than one person. You can say what you want but I find many of things that he writes about to be interesting and helpful to the hobby. If it was all about Rob you would be correct but I see Haritage, Huggins and Scott mentiioned plenty of times.
His website is all about cleaning up the hobby, right? Why no mention of the Cooperstown forger? Why no mention of the very public misdeeds he has been involved with?

Shelly, if you hadn't done your time I wouldn't believe a word you say, but you got on the right path.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Travis, I like you and am thankful for sharing your boxing expertise with me. However, your constant replies in threads like this make you look like a patsy.

Should PSA and JSA come clean? Yes.
Should Heritage and H&S come clean? Yes.
Should SGC and the rest of the world come clean? Yes.
Should Peter Nash come clean? YES!!

Your inability to agree with this is pathetic. With the exception of Chris, nobody on this forum gives PSA, JSA, or Heritage a free pass. I think you seem to be reading these threads with cloudy vision. I just read the whole Mantle/HA thread that started yesterday, and NOBODY is defending them. Nobody. Yet, to read your posts, we're all fools and it's up to You, Mueller, and Nash to save us all from our misguided failings.

Yet you have no idea how many people you turn off because you are physically incapable of saying anything negative about Mueller or Nash. With all due respect, take your lips off their asses and be willing to admit their mistakes, too.

Ken
Old 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Banned

you wouldnt care either way, so "so what?"

are mueller and nash a third party authenticator or auction house that contract with them?

there you have your answer.

What do you mean nobody is defending them? leon started a whole new thread because i mentioned heritage.

"With the exception of Chris, nobody on this forum gives PSA, JSA, or Heritage a free pass." I am glad you see it my way, but there are also plenty of others that give psa, jsa a free pass.

Mueller stands behind everything he sells with a 100% money back guarantee. psa, jsa don't, so what's the comparison? I have never said Mueller doesn't make any mistakes, He himself never says that, and has refunded to people who didn't even buy from him. So what's the problem?

I just love these fights, because I have nothing to hide.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Not only don't you have anything to hide, you also have your hypocrisy to hold on to.

This thread is about Nash. That's it. Nash. The same Nash who defrauded our hobby for a TON of money.

Or is that just fine by you??
Old 07-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
His website is all about cleaning up the hobby, right? Why no mention of the Cooperstown forger? Why no mention of the very public misdeeds he has been involved with?

Shelly, if you hadn't done your time I wouldn't believe a word you say, but you got on the right path.
The right path started over 14 years ago. Thanks for nothing compliment: I really have no idea why you even say it.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
you wouldnt care either way, so "so what?"

are mueller and nash a third party authenticator or auction house that contract with them?

there you have your answer.

What do you mean nobody is defending them? leon started a whole new thread because i mentioned heritage.

"With the exception of Chris, nobody on this forum gives PSA, JSA, or Heritage a free pass." I am glad you see it my way, but there are also plenty of others that give psa, jsa a free pass.

Mueller stands behind everything he sells with a 100% money back guarantee. psa, jsa don't, so what's the comparison? I have never said Mueller doesn't make any mistakes, He himself never says that, and has refunded to people who didn't even buy from him. So what's the problem?

I just love these fights, because I have nothing to hide.
I didn't know you could read Leon's mind, Travis.

How do you know that Leon started this "Nash" thread because you mentioned "Heritage?"
Old 07-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
The right path started over 14 years ago. Thanks for nothing compliment: I really have no idea why you even say it.
You misinterpret me...you haven't hidden your past and you've made no excuses for it...you did your time and you've come here to help out hobbyists with your knowledge of forgeries. That's admirable. Peter Nash is running from his past refusing to pay for his misdeeds. Not admirable.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
I didn't know you could read Leon's mind, Travis.

How do you know that Leon started this "Nash" thread because you mentioned "Heritage?"
Because every time i mention heritage (seems like every time) a nash thread pops up, thats why. Where you been? ZIf I mention halls of shame, there is a chance for a nash thread, halls of shame and heritage, it's almost a guarantee.

If you don't believe me just ask leon what possessed him to start a nash thread TODAY of all days, just out of the blue?

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Because every time i mention heritage a nash thread pops up, thats why. Where you been?

If you don't believe me just ask leon what possessed him to start a nash thread TODAY of all days, just out of the blue?
You mean the same way your cowardly buddies over at ANL trash me every time I mention I Todd Mueller?

Of course, Leon posted this under his name, while your buddies over at ANL do it anonymously (like cowards do).
Old 07-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Banned

Having anonymous buddies doesn't make sense. I can only have buddies that I know about.

anyway, so what does that have to do with me, this thread, leon, or anything? why a tangent that is a total non sequiter? I am responsible for what I say, leon for what he says, then we get this anonymous posters on another site and now it's about you? I don't get it?

I didn't say Leon couldn't or shouldn't post any thread he wants, leon has the freedom to post what he wants, i just said it was a misdirection. how is anything said about you a misdirection? it's always about you and no one knows why? I am dealing with what is said and posted here, you know net54baseball.com? hello?

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Having anonymous buddies doesn't make sense. I can only have buddies that I know about.

anyway, so what does that have to do with me, this thread, leon, or anything?
Read it again, Travis.

It reads "cowardly buddies," not "anonymous buddies."

In other words, your "cowardly buddies" post "anonymously," as we all know they do.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Because every time i mention heritage (seems like every time) a nash thread pops up, thats why. Where you been? ZIf I mention halls of shame, there is a chance for a nash thread, halls of shame and heritage, it's almost a guarantee.

I guess Leon just has great timing.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Read it again, Travis.

It reads "cowardly buddies," not "anonymous buddies."

In other words, your "cowardly buddies" post "anonymously," as we all know they do.
if you know who they are they are not anonymous. I don't know who they are. Share any proof you have that identifies them. I have never, ever received any communication from anyone I know that says they post on that site. sorry, bark up wrong tree.

and yes, leon's timing is fabulous.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Leon, I mention a lot of the same stuff as nash does, but only on my own. where is the bash roste threads, where is the looking at my past, and see of i broke the tinker toys in kindergarten, or sampled a grape from the grocery store?

the stuff he says is relevant and true. you dont like the source? then just mentally take his name off these true articles and put mine on. there- problem solved!
It is considerably more substantial than that, Travis. Nash has multiple judgments against him for cheating people in the memorabilia business. He got his own father to misappropriate $50,000.00 from the parochial school where he worked so that he wouldn't lose his house in foreclosure. He rants and raves against REA but doesn't mention that REA has a six-figure judgment against him. Nash admitted in court that he had defrauded REA. He admitted in court to not filing income tax returns for several years. In short, he is not by any means a minor scofflaw or perpetrator of innocent childhood mischief, but is instead a habitual cheat. Any time anything he propagates comes up people have a right to know what type of low character is behind the information. They can judge for themselves whether the data is accurate or not, but the character of the speaker is relevant and not "misdirection."

Now, if you want to align yourself with that sort of guttersnipe, that is your business. Just be aware that many people here who are aware of Nash's 'character'' then will discount the credibility of your opinions, regardless of its merits.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 07-07-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Banned

It's misdirection plain and simple.

The truth shouldnt count because they dont like the source.

If the information on these 'mistakes' aka total screwups are not true, let's see some counterpoints.

I am not here to account for anybody else but myself so don't try that game on pinning stuff on me. It's baloney.

Please post the names of all of your friends, associates, contacts, so we can comb through them and tell you who you should and should not associate with. thanks for complying with this simple request.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Banned

I would like to know why Leon isn't similarly interested in Mike Guttierez and the Hall of Fame? Has that been answered by Mike here or elsewhere? Seems to me there is a double standard in Leon's world? I should start a thread on that.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Belltown Vintage

Travis, this thread is about Peter Nash - if you would address points head-on, and quit deflecting, at least we might begin to understand why you have let Nash off the hook. I appreciate your contributions to the hobby, and have enjoyed our exchanges, so don't take this the wrong way.

This is one of the few threads I can post in where I only have to worry about one person beating me up over my opinion
Old 07-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Travis, this thread is about Peter Nash - if you would address points head-on, and quit deflecting, at least we might begin to understand why you have let Nash off the hook. I appreciate your contributions to the hobby, and have enjoyed our exchanges, so don't take this the wrong way.

This is one of the few threads I can post in where I only have to worry about one person beating me up over my opinion

The whole thread was put up as a fake to deflect the current misauthentications uncovered by HOS. It's an attack the messenger thread that serves no purpose other than to provide cover to the tpa's and those that pay them for their non-opinions. It;s the truth no matter who uncovers it and whether or not you or anyone else likes them or not.

Shelly admitted as much that HOS goes after different auction houses, not just lifson, and are you pilloring him about it? no you are not. It;s open season on me though. why, i didnt do anything wrong. the truth is the truth and as i have told others, please disclose EVERYONE you like, or associate with and let's look at them all and decide whether or not you should continue such relationships.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
The whole thread was put up as a fake to deflect the current misauthentications uncovered by HOS. It's an attack the messenger thread that serves no purpose other than to provide cover to the tpa's and those that pay them for their non-opinions. It;s the truth no matter who uncovers it and whether or not you or anyone else likes them or not.

Shelly admitted as much that HOS goes after different auction houses, not just lifson, and are you pilloring him about it? no you are not. It;s open season on me though. why, i didnt do anything wrong. the truth is the truth and as i have told others, please disclose EVERYONE you like, or associate with and let's look at them all and decide whether or not you should continue such relationships.
It is not misdirection, it's another thread...you can choose to read and respond to whichever thread you want. This isn't the PSA boards where threads go poof in the night. Leon didn't delete your thread and he has never deleted anything you have written on this forum.

Your association with Nash takes you down in the dirt with him. Your blatant hypocrisy in this matter is astounding. YOU ARE KNOWINGLY ASSOCIATING YOURSELF WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS DEFRAUDED PEOPLE IN THIS BUSINESS AND REFUSES TO MAKE RESTITUTION. You think I care what you have to say about Bugsy Siegel when you're palling around with Al Capone???

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 07-07-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Banned

We've did this all before a hundred times and it turns into an "association game" when it really is a game of misdirections because a company like abc or xyz or so and so auctions can't get their game straight.

Why can't heritage come on here and address their poor performance on boxing, p.t. barnum or anything else?

answer is guess is nash? ????
Old 07-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
We've did this all before a hundred times and it turns into an "association game" when it really is a game of misdirections because a company like abc or xyz or so and so auctions can't get their game straight.

Why can't heritage come on here and address their poor performance on boxing, p.t. barnum or anything else?

Think whatever you like Travis...I no longer trust you, and I doubt I'm alone. Oh and this is not misdirection..I think Heritage gets it wrong a lot, they are not responsive to us and I'd like to hear more about Mike Gutierrez's ban from the HOF library (from someone other than Nash or you). And I think PSA and JSA both suck.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:

Dan already wrote "that it's a separate thread."

Where's the misdirection?

You can either post a comment or ignore it.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Wayne Walker

Nash is a fascinating figure to be sure. The amount of fraud that he has perpetrated in the hobby seems to be quite large, if the "Cooperstown forger" rumors are true. What exactly drives him to shine light on the other dirty cracks around him (which ranges from ineptitude to fraud)?

And I will go ahead and add to the pile of people pointing out that the only misdirection in this thread is Travis's own. We can (and should) have threads about TPAs, auction houses, bad autos, and Nash. Let's talk about all of it.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all
Old 07-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty bombjack View Post
Nash is a fascinating figure to be sure. The amount of fraud that he has perpetrated in the hobby seems to be quite large, if the "Cooperstown forger" rumors are true. What exactly drives him to shine light on the other dirty cracks around him (which ranges from ineptitude to fraud)?

And I will go ahead and add to the pile of people pointing out that the only misdirection in this thread is Travis's own. We can (and should) have threads about TPAs, auction houses, bad autos, and Nash. Let's talk about all of it.
I think Travis calls it misdirecting.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Banned

i dont mind, but to post a nash thread only directly after another thread about tpa's and heritage is to misdirect. wasnt a yesterday a good day to do it, or the day before. It's all a fake. lets go 12 pages on and on about this. right. happens every time. the call goes out so the cavalry comes in.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
i dont mind, but to post a nash thread only directly after another thread about tpa's and heritage is to misdirect. wasnt a yesterday a good day to do it, or the day before. It's all a fake. lets go 12 pages on and on about this. right. happens every time. the call goes out so the cavalry comes in.
The irony being, Travis, that you brought more attention to this thread than anyone else.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Banned

like i said i dont have anything to hide. it was going to go for several pages anyway, just like the script called for. that's why it was started.

Last edited by travrosty; 07-07-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
like i said i dont have anything to hide. it was going to go for several pages anyway, just like the script called for. that's why it was started.
Well, we are dealing with actual fraud here, not merely incompetence. I believe Nash's forthcoming list of TPA blunders will display the latter as opposed to the former.

Both are indeed worthy of discussion, as is "misdirection," all of which (coupled with his celebrity) makes Nash a huge-ass target. He has earned it many times over and in myriad ways.

Perhaps you should ignore this thread.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Poor Travis...once again the victim. Nothing you have written has been deleted on this forum. Ever. And if you don't want Pete Nash threads interfering with your crusade against PSA/JSA you probably shouldn't shill for his website at every turn. He's using you.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Poor Travis...once again the victim. Nothing you have written has been deleted on this forum. Ever. And if you don't want Pete Nash threads interfering with your crusade against PSA/JSA you probably shouldn't shill for his website at every turn. He's using you.
i dont want anything deleted and nothing is interfering with my tpa incompetance expose'.

it's grasping at straws from your end when you don't know what else to do.

someday when it all hits the fan i will ask everyone to step forward that defend the tpa's that can't shoot straight due to not taking the time to do it right. and no one will come forward.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
i dont want anything deleted and nothing is interfering with my tpa incompetance expose'.

someday when it all hits the fan i will ask everyone to step forward that defend the tpa's that can't shoot straight due to not taking the time to do it right. and no one will come forward.
When it hits the fan we will all just move on and keep hobbying. No one will come forward because no one here is defending TPAs that I can see. Yet, you love to say crap like this.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Dan Bretta

I'm not sure who here is defending the TPA's...the balance here is tipped so far in your favor I think you may be delusional. People here find your associations fascinating considering you consider yourself to be a crusader for good in the hobby...perhaps more fascinating than your 5000th post on another TPA blunder.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:

Do you actually read anyone else's posts, or are you off your rocker?? WHO THE HELL IS DEFENDING THE TPA'S???????????????????????????????????

This thread is about Nash and his criminal activities. If all you can do is misdirect the thread, how about not posting in it anymore?

And before you come on and say "Leon only posted this because I posted against HA," there aren't many days someone isn't posting against someone on here. Why is everything about you? -- Wait, please, don't answer that.

Ken
Old 07-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Do you actually read anyone else's posts, or are you off your rocker?? WHO THE HELL IS DEFENDING THE TPA'S???????????????????????????????????

This thread is about Nash and his criminal activities. If all you can do is misdirect the thread, how about not posting in it anymore?

And before you come on and say "Leon only posted this because I posted against HA," there aren't many days someone isn't posting against someone on here. Why is everything about you? -- Wait, please, don't answer that.

Ken
it's all a deflection against the tpa's, that is defending them. otherwise there would be the deflection. its not about me, i dont have anything to hide, so quit talking about me and lets talk about the tpa's.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
it's all a deflection against the tpa's, that is defending them. otherwise there would be the deflection. its not about me, i dont have anything to hide, so quit talking about me and lets talk about the tpa's.
No, it's about Nash. For TPAs, go to another thread.