NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 04-26-2020, 01:03 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetahat View Post
Mark ... got any old Phillies or A’s pennants to put up for sale?
Tough to envision any that you don't already have, haha.

I did find this beauty... Any interest, just shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BS1.jpg (76.7 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg BS2.jpg (76.8 KB, 304 views)
Old 04-26-2020, 05:04 AM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Tough to envision any that you don't already have, haha.

I did find this beauty... Any interest, just shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks!
Already got it Mark, also the one below it ... but those are two of my favorites! Thanks anyway!
Old 04-26-2020, 08:39 AM
Rob

Mark and Greg need to do flickr pages, ala Doug. What else are you doing, anyway?

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 04-26-2020 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:16 AM
Rob

I'd love to hear Mark's, Greg's, Jason's, Kyle's, etc. thoughts on why Giants and Dodgers pennants are not all that similar, given the teams' geographical proximity.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
Mark and Greg need to do flickr pages, ala Doug. What else are you doing, anyway?
I’m working on a gallery! Boy would I love to see what Mark has in those tubs ....

Last edited by thetahat; 04-26-2020 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I'd love to hear Mark's, Greg's, Jason's, Kyle's, etc. thoughts on why Giants and Dodgers pennants are not all that similar, given the teams' geographical proximity.
Not sure. But are they less similar than, say, Phillies and Yankees?

If we focus on (what I think is) Trench ... pre-1958 both had stadium pennants, one pictured below. I will say a full size Polo Grounds pennant is hard to come by - harder than Ebbets. The Giants version of the Emmet Kelly pennant just had a baseball graphic.

After the move, Trench uses the bum in the Coliseum ... one of my very favorites is the “New Home” pennant. The Mullin Giant is moved to the GG Bridge. Not Seals Stadium or Candlestick. Scroll pennants exist for the Dodgers but I think non-existent for the Giants. The Giants have a pennant with scattered names like the ‘63 Yankees. The one stadium pennant I’ve seen (from your collection) with the batter does look a little different from others, as if it was a different maker. Kind of like how the Mets Shea pennants look different. Nice - but different.

As for the other makers ... no idea. I think it’s much weirder that of all teams, only two do not have a stadium pennant. Phillies (why???) and Senators. Giants and Mets do, may or may not be same maker. I think every other team has ‘em.

How about the team picture pennants? Some teams have them with that extra banner that fits in slots. Others don’t. Some teams have no team pic pennant. Have never seen a Giants, Braves, Cubs or Red Sox. (Not like the common style that is.) Same with Mets, except for ‘69 and I think ‘63 that had a picture stapled on.

I think whenever we hold our first “Hey, pennant guys” convention we need as a keynote speaker someone who worked for Trench so he could explain all these mysteries ...

EDIT: Now I see a Giants scroll pennant ... not a traditional scroll though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 97D47336-0B0A-4760-8082-99809A9BA695.jpg (21.0 KB, 284 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 04-26-2020 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:37 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Rob - I think you are missing something that all Californians know, but I really learned when I moved from NorCal to SoCal over 25 years ago : they are COMPLETELY different places.

Not only are they rivals, but they have different mindsets about just about everything. A simplistic view would be : the north has a "hippy" mindset, but mindset of "the man" took over in the south. With small pockets of exception, of course (like Topanga down here).

When they moved out here, they were SO far away from the other teams, that I assume (but don't actually know) that the standard pennant companies that shared images / styles between teams didn't bother, and instead local companies got the gigs. Do I get half credit for that thought?
Old 04-26-2020, 03:38 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
I’m working on a gallery! Boy would I love to see what Mark has in those tubs ....
Flickr does all the work, I just upload them...
Old 04-26-2020, 06:19 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
I know I’m not the guy to answer that question. I’m strictly on to the beauty aka: coolness of pennants. Makers and production are not my thing. I just like buying and selling them. Seems like there’s always been more production info from the NY and Chicago areas and less info from the California area. I did buy some old stock out of Northern CA years ago, but those included those 1958 Giants variations mentioned in the past. That purchase included pennants going from the mid 40’s AAFC all the way to the 70’s. Never got any name of the makers
Old 04-26-2020, 09:18 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Default 1938 Yankees World Series

Although this isn't a press photo, I thought I would throw it out there to date this pennant. This was being sold in one lot all purchased at the same time. Just for info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1938YankeesPennant.jpg (72.2 KB, 263 views)
Old 04-26-2020, 11:38 PM

Quote:
I'll take a stab at this ... when I think about the late 1950s, early 60s, Trench pretty much dominated the MLB pennant market. That was somewhat true too in the 1940s and early 50s; but, there were still a handful of smaller pennant makers producing limited runs for certain teams within their local market/region. Consequently, there's way more variation in Brooklyn pennants than Los Angeles ones, and I assume that to be true for the NY/SF Giants, too.

Looking strictly at early LA vs. early SF pennants produced by Trench, I'm not sure I've noticed too many differences. Nearly all of the Dodger pennants from that era are stadium pennants, featuring either the Coliseum or Dodger Stadium. Sure, some have a photo incorporated in them; some also have a sash. But Trench basically offered the same for the Giants ... with some discrepancies....

(1) The '62 NL champions photo pennant for the Giants doesn't feature a sash like the '62 (phantom) one Trench made for the Dodgers; or the '63 NL/world champions pennant Trench made the following year. That's probably because Trench anticipated the Dodgers winning the pennant that year; and there wasn't sufficient time to make a Giant version using this style, which would take extra time to produce. (2) Trench also created a logo of sorts just for Giant pennants that they didn't do for the Dodgers: it featured a batter in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, occasionally positioned before a baseball backdrop. Los Angeles doesn't have a landmark like the bridge, so it makes sense that Dodger pennants instead focused on the two arguably more venerable ballparks they occupied. (3) The same Trench artist responsible for the majority of their stadium pennants never produced a stadium pennant for Seals Stadium--not like the one that was produced for the Coliseum and Dodger Stadium. It's a one-color rendering with an empty stadium. It's like nothing Trench made. (Perhaps they borrowed it from a Seals program?)

Honestly, I don't think these discrepancies had anything to do with geography; rather, the concessionaire had more to do with these differences than anything. I'm sure Trench came to them, offered some samples of what they could produce, and each concessionaire made their selections. The Dodgers (Danny Goodman) and Giants (Harry M. Stevens, Inc.) each used different concessionaires during this era, so that to me explains why their merch looked different.

My two cents....
Old 04-27-2020, 12:51 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Great info, Kyle...

And I believe that last sentence about Goodman and Stevens (using different concessionaires) is probably the best explanation for the differences.

On a separate note...

I finally listed some nice pennants on the Memorabilia B/S/T. A few have already sold, but many nice ones are still available. Below are a few examples... feel free to check them out, and thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BS4.jpg (72.2 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg BS11.jpg (72.4 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg BST4.jpg (75.9 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg BST 11.jpg (74.9 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg BS21.jpg (74.7 KB, 246 views)
Old 04-27-2020, 01:35 AM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer05 View Post
The Dodgers (Danny Goodman) and Giants (Harry M. Stevens, Inc.)
Before anybody asks, I'm not related (that I know of).

And Mark , that 1951 Tigers pennant is cool.

Doug

Last edited by doug.goodman; 04-27-2020 at 01:36 AM.
Old 04-27-2020, 06:38 AM
Rob

Nuthin’ but high quality from perezfan!
Old 04-27-2020, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Nuthin’ but high quality from perezfan!
No question, Mark is The Godfather of pennants ...
Old 04-27-2020, 11:00 AM

As for creating a pennant gallery ... I got the Flickr app but it seems like Google Photos might be better. I think I’ll do one team at a time ... is there an audience if I occasionally post links? I’m so bored!!!! This will keep me busy.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:37 AM
chris

sign me up!
Old 04-27-2020, 12:53 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Count me in!
Old 04-27-2020, 02:35 PM

Okay I’ll start out with Brooklyn Dodgers pennants .... there are some duplicates and triplicates, mainly because I need my head examined. But each pic is a distinct pennant, look close to observe differences in condition, etc. This doesn’t include WS pennants that mention two teams. Hopefully this works, Google Photos is very easy to use!

This was something I’ve been meaning to do for awhile, since at some point I gotta sell these darn things. One day I might just unload ‘em and just keep and display Phillies and A’s.

I’ll add that most (not all) of the pennants have the tassels tucked behind, one or two might have them missing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nbM6Jp6wGDqPs6wDA

Always looking for more!

Last edited by thetahat; 04-27-2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-27-2020, 03:38 PM
Marc

Nice, Greg. Looking forward to seeing more! (Let's see the Giants soon)
Old 04-27-2020, 04:18 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Okay I’ll start out with Brooklyn Dodgers pennants .... there are some duplicates and triplicates, mainly because I need my head examined. But each pic is a distinct pennant, look close to observe differences in condition, etc. This doesn’t include WS pennants that mention two teams. Hopefully this works, Google Photos is very easy to use!

This was something I’ve been meaning to do for awhile, since at some point I gotta sell these darn things. One day I might just unload ‘em and just keep and display Phillies and A’s.

I’ll add that most (not all) of the pennants have the tassels tucked behind, one or two might have them missing.

Always looking for more!
Nice!

Looking at your pictures makes me think about how much easier my life would be (in regards to pictures) if I didn't use a blackberry. The pictures suck, that's why I had to do multiple scan all my pennants and then pieced the scans together. Oh well.
Old 04-27-2020, 05:16 PM
Rob

I'm not a fan of the 3/4 size pennants but this one had good color; says "New York" rather than the more common "N.Y." and the price was right.

Questions: what was the heyday of 3/4 pennants? 30s-40s? Was there ever a time when the 3/4 was the most prevalent size? Same questions for oversized...heyday? were they ever the most common size?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020-04-27 06.50.00.jpg (81.8 KB, 245 views)
Old 04-27-2020, 05:18 PM
Rob

Quote:

Always looking for more!
Wow!
Old 04-27-2020, 06:22 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Wow, just phenomenal, Greg...

What a Brooklyn Dodgers Collection... it's got to be among the best in the world! How on earth do you decide which ones make it on to the wall? That choice would drive me nuts.... so many beauties and color variations.

Great photography as well.... looks like a professional gallery. Can't wait to see some other teams!
Old 04-27-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Wow, just phenomenal, Greg...

What a Brooklyn Dodgers Collection... it's got to be among the best in the world! How on earth do you decide which ones make it on to the wall? That choice would drive me nuts.... so many beauties and color variations.

Great photography as well.... looks like a professional gallery. Can't wait to see some other teams!
Thanks everyone!
Old 04-27-2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the 3/4 size pennants but this one had good color; says "New York" rather than the more common "N.Y." and the price was right.

Questions: what was the heyday of 3/4 pennants? 30s-40s? Was there ever a time when the 3/4 was the most prevalent size? Same questions for oversized...heyday? were they ever the most common size?
I think in the 30s, yes. I just saw a clip on Twitter, from Flagstaff Films ( a great follow), they post clips of old home movies at the ballpark. Today they put up a clip from the ‘36 series and briefly caught a glimpse of a vendor walking the aisles with pennants of this style.
Old 04-27-2020, 06:52 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:

That's a beauty, Rob... I looked at it long and hard on eBay, and almost pulled the trigger. I'd have bought it at first sight a few years back, when my available funds were more conducive to collecting. You got a good buy, as it's a rare variation with beautiful colors and superb condition.

I'll take a stab at your questions regarding size (which does matter, haha). Here is how I see it after many years of doing this nonsense...

Teens- Predominantly oversized pennants, ranging in size from 32" to 36" in length. Full size and 3/4 size did exist back then, but in very limited quantities.

1920s- Perhaps the only era in which 3/4 size was the norm. It is pretty rare to find standard full-sized pennants from this decade, and the oversized pennants seemed to vanish in the late teens.

1930s- Let's call it full-size, but in this decade, a full sized pennant was typically slightly smaller than it is today. Full sized 1930s pennants were significantly larger than 3/4 pennants, but a bit smaller than what we later see from Trench, AdFlag, etc. 3/4 size pennants were readily available, but I'd estimate it skews about 65/35% in favor of full size in the 1930s.

1940s- Most full size pennants of the 1940s are still slightly smaller than what's seen today. They continued to become a bit more prevalent in the 1940s... perhaps by now, it's an 75/25 split between Full and 3/4 size.

1950s- Full size pennants finally reach the true large size we think of today. 3/4 size pennants remain popular as well... especially in the New York Market. The Yankees, Dodgers and Giants in particular all produced a ton of 3/4 size pennants during this era. Rob's pennant above is just one of many examples. I'd guess the split was about 70/30 in favor of full-size in the 50s.

1960s- Full size becomes by far the predominant size of the 1960s. 3/4 size is still somewhat popular into the early 60s, but becomes all but extinct by the end of the decade.

1970s - This is when it's game over for me. Everything is now full sized, but as mass production takes over, the felt becomes stiff as a board, and creativity and artistry are all but gone. Outside of a few interesting All Star Game and WS Pennants early in the decade, there is not much interesting in the way of graphics. The team logos adopt a simplified and "corporate" look, and the magic finally disappears.

So it's a sad ending, but that's what makes the hunting and collecting so much fun. If it was easy and if there was no challenge, it would all be rather pointless. Eager to hear what others think, as I could be way off base!

Last edited by perezfan; 04-27-2020 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:11 PM
Rick

Greg, thanks for posting these, and thanks especially for starting with Dem Bums. Obviously that is a collection amassed over a long time with a curator's eye. I've been looking for a nice 1955 Scroll NL Champs with the bum for a while, and since you already have 3, is it safe to assume you won't be bidding against me if one pops up in a auction? Or is 4 a possibility?

Rick
Old 04-27-2020, 09:14 PM
Rob

Thanks for the great rundown on pennant sizing, Mark! Just the kind of info I was looking for.h
Old 04-27-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlevy View Post
Greg, thanks for posting these, and thanks especially for starting with Dem Bums. Obviously that is a collection amassed over a long time with a curator's eye. I've been looking for a nice 1955 Scroll NL Champs with the bum for a while, and since you already have 3, is it safe to assume you won't be bidding against me if one pops up in a auction? Or is 4 a possibility?

Rick
Rick ... haha ... no I think I’m done with the ‘55 scroll and should put one or two of mine up for auction one of these days. I am looking for one that lists them as “World and NL Champs” though .... it’s just a different variation.

Thanks for your comments!
Old 04-28-2020, 06:05 AM
Rob

Both Greg and Doug have a pennant with a view of multi-colored stands from the pitcher’s mound and “1956” in a ball. I’ve never seen anything similar. Is this a Brooklyn only design?
Old 04-28-2020, 11:04 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Both Greg and Doug have a pennant with a view of multi-colored stands from the pitcher’s mound and “1956” in a ball. I’ve never seen anything similar. Is this a Brooklyn only design?
The only one similar (and by the same maker) is a Cleveland Indians Champs pennant. I'll try to find images.... please stay tuned.
Old 04-28-2020, 11:18 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Here they are. No other teams used this image, that I am aware of...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cle3.jpg (80.6 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg cle1.jpg (9.7 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg Cle2.jpg (83.1 KB, 231 views)
Old 04-28-2020, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Here they are. No other teams used this image, that I am aware of...
These ‘54-56 pennants share a more general style, you can tell by the font and also the texture of the screen print. It tends to be thick with very fine grooves in it. Look close and you’ll see what I mean. This Phillies pennant is clearly from the same maker, as in the “Cinderella Boys” Giants pennant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D7C3D0C9-B916-40EF-97C2-69B203A75414.jpg (20.3 KB, 224 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 04-28-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:05 PM

Next up are the NY Giants. This may disappoint, in both quantity and quality it falls short of my assortment of Brooklyn pennants. I really don’t have much as far as SFG, except for the common GG bridge versions.

There is a neat little twist on one of my ‘54 pennants though ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SJXTbnCjiEj3U1637

Last edited by thetahat; 04-28-2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:36 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Fantastic, Greg!!

Especially the 3D Collegiate Pennant and the Willard Mullin Giant inside the Polo Grounds! Nicest condition example of that tough one I've seen!

You've stumped me on the '54 pennant... What's the twist??

Last edited by perezfan; 04-28-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Fantastic, Greg!!

Especially the 3D Collegiate Pennant and the Willard Mullin Giant inside the Polo Grounds! Nicest condition example of that tough one I've seen!

You've stumped me on the '54 pennant... What's the twist??
The red one ... three tassels at the bottom!
Old 04-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Rob

Quote:
Next up are the NY Giants. This may disappoint, in both quantity and quality it falls short of my assortment of Brooklyn pennants. I really don’t have much as far as SFG, except for the common GG bridge versions.

There is a neat little twist on one of my ‘54 pennants though ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SJXTbnCjiEj3U1637
I have all of those!

Except the 3D.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I have all of those!

Except the 3D.
I lucked out on that Giants 3D, in the earlier days of eBay my automatic follow up question to a seller was, “let me know if you have any others to sell” ... and for one guy this was among them. I got an insanely good deal. Back then I really was sure what I had either, didn’t fully know what was rare and what wasn’t. ...... my collection/addiction began late 90s after buying some repros at the Mitchell and Ness 50% off Super Bowl sale. (Their old store was only about 15 miles from me.) In the store they had some vintage Phillies pennants on display, and I thought they looked better ....
Old 04-28-2020, 07:18 PM
Marc

Nice Giants pennants, Greg. Lots to like in there. I may look more to the NY era in the future, and it's good to know that Rob already has most these (less competition... although I seem to remember that Rob's Cinderella pennant was on the thin side).
Old 04-29-2020, 06:25 PM

Default 49ers Pennant for sale

$350 ppd.
PayPal michaelmays24@comcast.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200429_110905.jpg (72.0 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg 20200429_110909.jpg (78.4 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg 20200429_110911.jpg (69.7 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 20200429_110915.jpg (66.4 KB, 187 views)
Old 04-30-2020, 03:55 PM
Marc

Default 49ers

A recent arrival from ebay. I like that sellers can now send you offers when you have something on your watch list. I had been watching this one for a month or so and then the seller made a nice offer that I could not pass up, even with a bit of staining at the tip. I think I have been an underbidder on this pennant two or three times, so it is nice to get it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4092.jpg (84.0 KB, 157 views)
Old 04-30-2020, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
A recent arrival from ebay. I like that sellers can now send you offers when you have something on your watch list. I had been watching this one for a month or so and then the seller made a nice offer that I could not pass up, even with a bit of staining at the tip. I think I have been an underbidder on this pennant two or three times, so it is nice to get it.
Marc, great looking pennant. IMO football pennants trail baseball as far as overall aesthetics is concerned ... except that the Niners have really cool ones. My favorite football pennant is the goldpanner. Hard to find without faded colors in the graphics.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:39 PM

Actually my favorite used to be my NY Bulldogs pennant, which is now about as valuable as Venezuelan currency ... I think you can find these along the side of the road now!

Last edited by thetahat; 04-30-2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:59 PM
Rob

Quote:
Actually my favorite used to be my NY Bulldogs pennant, which is now about as valuable as Venezuelan currency ... I think you can find these along the side of the road now!
Looks like I picked a bad time to start collecting Venezuelan currency...

This one is still pretty tough...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0430 NY BullDogs.jpg (60.1 KB, 146 views)
Old 04-30-2020, 06:06 PM
Rob

Got this today. One of those cloth pennants Greg likes. Some clown has been asking $200 forever. Got this delivered for $73. I also have the green and the white examples. They also did a blue. Probably 1960's, due to the un-enclosed Candlestick. A pretty unique pennant...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020-04-30 06.19.26.jpg (81.1 KB, 153 views)
Old 04-30-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
Looks like I picked a bad time to start collecting Venezuelan currency...

This one is still pretty tough...
WHOA no that’s a good one ... I was talking about the blue one that just popped up in a lot of about 10 ... yours is super rare!
Old 04-30-2020, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Got this today. One of those cloth pennants Greg likes. Some clown has been asking $200 forever. Got this delivered for $73. I also have the green and the white examples. They also did a blue. Probably 1960's, due to the un-enclosed Candlestick. A pretty unique pennant...
Really cool! Must be a local company, and very rare. Really great condition, too...
Old 04-30-2020, 06:13 PM

Added the Browns today ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rAdQijJm5AShw87c8

I’m always buying Browns pennants ....

When I complete this project, I’ll create albums by type/style/company. At least with whatever I have.

Last edited by thetahat; 04-30-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:18 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Added the Browns today ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rAdQijJm5AShw87c8

I’m always buying Browns pennants ....

When I complete this project, I’ll create albums by type/style/company. At least with whatever I have.
REALLY love all the colors in that collection, Greg! You'd think almost all would be just Brown. But there are so many colorful rarities there. Especially the Blue version of the Pixies on the Infield, the Purple version of the Pointy Nosed Guy, and the jet black 1944 Champs Pennant. Condition looks amazing as well!