NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Jason Wells

Default T210-4 Complete

First off thank you to Ed, Derek, Val, Joe, and the infamous Ben North for the kind words in the September pickup thread. As set collectors know that last card is always a special one to come by. The Dougherty took a while to come around, though I did lose one on eBay last year. Here is my complete Series 4 set minus the Dougherty of course and the Aylor. Both will be off to SGC once I complete my current submission that they have.

https://www.sgccard.com/usersetcompo...usersetid=6945

Val, I currently have Series 1,2, and 4 complete. Single digits on Series 3 & 7 and about a dozen for Series 5. Pickups are becoming hard to come by and each one is very special. Thank you to everyone who has helped with selling, trading, pointing out, or referring cards to me to help further this endeavor. It has been a quick and very fun 6 years of collecting these Red Border beauties!

Last edited by Jason; 09-06-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
First off thank you to Ed, Derek, Val, Joe, and the infamous Ben North for the kind words in the September pickup thread. As set collectors know that last card is always a special one to come by. The Dougherty took a while to come around, though I did lose one on eBay last year. Here is my complete Series 4 set minus the Dougherty of course and the Aylor. Both will be off to SGC once I complete my current submission that they have.

https://www.sgccard.com/usersetcompo...usersetid=6945

Val, I currently have Series 1,2, and 4 complete. Single digits on Series 3 & 7 and about a dozen for Series 5. Pickups are becoming hard to come by and each one is very special. Thank you to everyone who has helped with selling, trading, pointing out, or referring cards to me to help further this endeavor. It has been a quick and very fun 6 years of collecting these Red Border beauties!
That is awesome how SGC does that. Best of luck finding the others you need.
Sincerely,
The infamous one.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:36 PM

Default Congrats Jason

Congrats Jason on completing T210-4!

Patrick
Old 09-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Justin Burleson

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2017, 11:15 PM
David Kathman

Congrats, Jason! That's quite an accomplishment.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:21 PM
€dw@rd Sk€£t0n

Like I said in the other thread, that is awesome. The only complete set I have is only two cards. When you going to do the 8?

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com

Last edited by edjs; 09-06-2017 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Jason Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjs View Post
Like I said in the other thread, that is awesome. The only complete set I have is only two cards. When you going to do the 8?
Ed, I have slowly been working on Series 8. Its one I had on the backburner for awhile as I knew another collector going for it and gave him the right of way! I am up to about 40% on it.

Thank you again everyone! Its always fun to share accomplishments and there are not enough T210 threads IMO.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Scott Mt. Joy

Congrats Jason, that's a toughie!