NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Steven Finley

Default OT - Wildcard Wednesday

As a St. Louis fan these last two weeks have been nerve racking and exciting. Dumb losses and come from behind wins will do that to you. Meeting up with several of my friends to watch the games at sports bar. It should be a blast considering we have Cards, Braves, Red Sox, and Yankees fans in the bunch.

So... What is this board's thoughts on tomorrow.
Red Sox Fan - How much does it suck to root for the Yankees?
Yankee Fan - If you could toss Robinson Cano's father out there for the Rays would you do it?
Rangers or Tigers Fan - Do you care who gets the AL wildcard.
Braves Fan - Have you found a rock to climb under yet.

I'm calling St. Louis over Atlanta and Tampa meeting Boston in a one game playoff.

Enjoy the baseball everyone.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Barry Sloate

St. Louis has to be thinking about the game last week when the Mets scored 6 runs in the 9th to beat them. But two sudden death games tomorrow sure would be fun.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:20 AM
M!ke S@il£r

As a die-hard Braves fan, I'm in even more misery than normal this time of year. Go Houston!!
Old 09-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagecpa View Post
As a die-hard Braves fan, I'm in even more misery than normal this time of year. Go Houston!!
No one asked me (Houston fan), but I like the idea of being able to knock the Cards out. Only problem is that the Braves are trying so hard NOT to make the playoffs, that they'll probably drop another at home to the Phillies today.

Scott <=== misses cheap, easy playoff tickets in Atlanta (the fan-less city)
Old 09-28-2011, 09:42 AM

2nd in the NL hasn't been decided either. If the Diamondbacks can sneak by the Brewers, they would open the playoffs at home against the Brewers or Braves. Otherwise they go play the Phillies or Brewers. A lot will be decided in one day...
Old 09-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Bill Hedin

Default Red Sox/Yankees/TB

There was a great interview with Jerry Remy this morning here in Boston on the radio. He was talking about playing under pressure and he said that the Red Sox should never have gotten into this situation to begin with.

No matter who wins it's always hard for me to see the World series end and the long winter settling into the Boston area.

I'm not really a fan of one team as i am a fan of the sport. So, good luck with your teams. I'll just be hapy watching the post-season games!

Bill Hedin